This is why I don't believe Lisa lost in votes to a soloist in Korean music shows

• International fans can actually download those apps and vote. But they just don't let Lisa win bc she's a foreigner

LISA STANS ARE HARDCORE AT VOTING WHEN THEY LOST TO A BG ITS ALWAYS NEVER LESS THAN 2 % AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE VOTES ITS ALWAYS MORE THAN 200K. THEY FOCUSED SO MUCH TO MAKE HER WIN THOSE TROPHIES AND THEY ALWAYS PARTICIPATE IN VOTING FOR HER EVERY PLATFORMS. BUT SHE LOST TO A SOLOIST WITH 6000 ISH ONLINE VOTES. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME :suure:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “This is why I don't believe Lisa lost voting for soloist in Korea music shows” to “This is why I don't believe Lisa lost in votes to a soloist in Korea music shows”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “This is why I don't believe Lisa lost in votes to a soloist in Korea music shows” to “This is why I don't believe Lisa lost in votes to a soloist in Korean music shows”.
  • To be honest, what is clear is YG did nothing for her. Despite her having the most successful solo, she got promoted the least. The BP channel hasn't even posted her few music show performances, but it's full of Chaennie on shows.

There was even a cash prize for the SOLO dance challenge, voting guides for OTG etc. For Lisa the bare minimum doesn't even do it justice. Money is going viral but what are YG doing for it?

Lisa breaking records is all on her. She certainly didn't get help from her company :rolleyes:

• To be honest, what is clear is YG did nothing for her. Despite her having the most successful solo, she got promoted the least. The BP channel hasn't even posted her few music show performances, but it's full of Chaennie on shows.

There was even a cash prize for the SOLO dance challenge, voting guides for OTG etc. For Lisa the bare minimum doesn't even do it justice. Money is going viral but what are YG doing for it?

Lisa breaking records is all on her. She certainly didn't get help from her company :rolleyes:

Imagine a huge company getting away being partial...

• Its not about which song is better. Stop lying. Lisa wins in all categories but online votes? Stop lying for racists

I'm not lying at all. He maxed out the digital points (the 5500 points), which is how he won. The song is better, and people like it better.

That score has nothing to do with any sort of online votes.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Physical Album: 10%

SNS (youtube): 30%

Viewers Pre-Vote: 5%

On-Air Score: 10%

Real-Time Voting: 5% (Korean Fans Only)

Digitals: 55%

How do you even figure it's racist? She's getting digitals just not as much as him...I think you need to take a breath.

• I gave you example how her fans were voting hard for her in every platform and how her stans can defeat bgs

Viewer votes in Inkigayo is 5% of the final score. Lisa got 500 points there. She maxed that category.

Lee Mujin got 10 points in that category. Lisa beat him easily in that one category.

Where she did not beat him, and where he got almost all his points was in the domestic digital score, which accounts for 55% of the final score. His song is doing very very well on the digital charts and that is because the listeners of those charts like his song better.

That has nothing to do with any online votes.

• 30% YouTube when she's been #1 on YouTube Korea for 2 weeks and her video is now still #3 on YouTube Korea???

• 30% YouTube when she's been #1 on YouTube Korea for 2 weeks and her video is now still #3 on YouTube Korea???

Yes, she maxed that category as well (getting 3000 points). It didn't make up for not having enough digital points.

The 30% means that one category is only worth 30% of the final score.

30% of the accumulated score is youtube she maxed that out with 3000 points, quit crying

the biggest thing she lost in was digitals, yes they are streaming on youtube but they are NOT streaming enough on digitals that's genie, that's bugs, and melon. Aespa even beat her in that as well.

• Doesn't make sense. She should top that YouTube scores too bc her song has been #1 on Korea YouTube for 2 weeks. It just went down yesterday to #3

• Doesn't make sense. She should top that YouTube scores too bc her song has been #1 on Korea YouTube for 2 weeks. It just went down yesterday to #3

Which is why she got 3000 points (the most you can get in that category).

It's really funny watching you get so upset about a system of winning criteria that you clearly don't understand at all.

• So WHY are international fans voting against her?

Its obviously because of racism

:wellr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I clearly can tell you don't know how it works and the criteria differs per music show the biggest one is Digitals if she's not getting digitals she will lose every time. (i'm not saying that's the case i'm trying to make it easy on you)

You cannot stream on genie, bugs or melon without a verified korean phone number, there are people with older accounts who loan them out or you can pay to buy one from other people, you need passes and some come with passes. so unless you're THAT dedicated there's not much you can do to boost that up.

so you're anger should be at BLINKS for not streaming digitally enough. Not at some guy who beat her or a music show.

• I clearly can tell you don't know how it works and the criteria differs per music show the biggest one is Digitals if she's not getting digitals she will lose every time. (i'm not saying that's the case i'm trying to make it easy on you)

You cannot stream on genie, bugs or melon without a verified korean phone number, there are people with older accounts who loan them out or you can pay to buy one from other people, you need passes and some come with passes. so unless you're THAT dedicated there's not much you can do to boost that up.

so you're anger should be at BLINKS for not streaming digitally enough. Not at some guy who beat her or a music show.

Its because of a mixture of the song is bad and racism that korean blinks wont stream it. Still YGEs fault for not giving her a good song.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Its not about which song is better. Stop lying. Lisa wins in all categories but online votes?

lol what? he didn't even won the online votes, wtf are you speaking? His digital score alone is bigger than all Lisa's score including max SNS

he literally had 10 points from pre vote and 0 points from live vote

• Its because of a mixture of the song is bad and racism that korean blinks wont stream it. Still YGEs fault for not giving her a good song.

i don't even follow gg's or the song and i'm not getting into all that, but it's not racism that she lost. it's the fact no one is streaming her. the reason for that can be a multitude of things. Don't sit here and blame it on international people and call them racist because she lost. that's my point. She lost because the other two have bigger digitals across 3 platforms.

and goes back to my inital point, be angry at the people not streaming her digitally, not the people who beat her or the music shows. you can blame whomever you want but in the end, it's the digital area she was lacking.

• Didn't she lost cause just the digitals of other song were enough to outsell her? What voting has to do with all of that? Especially voting on some random twitter accs?..

You seriously need to calm down, for a supposed most successful Korean female soloist release you complain and spread negativity way too much

• i don't even follow gg's or the song and i'm not getting into all that, but it's not racism that she lost. it's the fact no one is streaming her. the reason for that can be a multitude of things. Don't sit here and blame it on international people and call them racist because she lost. that's my point. She lost because the other two have bigger digitals across 3 platforms.

and goes back to my inital point, be angry at the people not streaming her digitally, not the people who beat her or the music shows. you can blame whomever you want but in the end, it's the digital area she was lacking.

You are confusing me with jenchu lmao. Im not blaming the people shes competing against or saying i fans are racist. Im blaming racist korean fans and YG for giving such a cringe song where only her akgaes would listen to a song repeating her own name.

Before anyone saying it was lisas idea to put her name in it, she already said in an interview she picked the demo but teddy suggested and put her name as the focal point of the song.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!