When was the most recent time BTS used

• don't get the point of this since Mr. Son has been choregraphing for them since the beginning. from my understanding, he is their main choreographer who works on most if not every dance they have, but they ask various others to work with them for certain pieces (usually ones of high production such as ON). art is art, so why focus on the nationality behind the creators?

• a Korean choreographer for any of their songs besides their own Mr. Son? It seems to be a while right? Does BTS still hold resentment of the industry even to this day after the way they were treated back in the day? They still don't appear on many variety shows even after all this popularity.

BTS are still collaborating with “lesser internationally known” Korean artists like

eAeon (indie artist)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And others (too lazy to find)

and they like to use korean products which helped the companies.

• don't get the point of this since Mr. Son has been choregraphing for them since the beginning. from my understanding, he is their main choreographer who works on most if not every dance they have, but they ask various others to work with them for certain pieces (usually ones of high production such as ON). art is art, so why focus on the nationality behind the creators?

Yes, Mr. Son is their main choreographer, but they've used Keone Madrid, Kyle Hanami, and Siena Lau in recent years . Just wondering if he used any other Korean choreographers like Lia Kim or Mina Myoung, Kasper, or any of the SWF choreographers.

• Yes, Mr. Son is their main choreographer, but they've used Keone Madrid, Kyle Hanami, and Siena Lau in recent years . Just wondering if he used any other Korean choreographers like Lia Kim or Mina Myoung, Kasper, or any of the SWF choreographers.

i love Mina and Lia but don't they usually choreograph for GGs? Havent seen them work with any BGs (besides Jay Park). either way, BH isnt choosing choreographers based on their nationality, only their skill (Siena is a prodigy fyi). also dont know what you mean by "resentment of the industry". is them doing their own thing and not visiting variety shows every cb resentment now? :/

• Yes, Mr. Son is their main choreographer, but they've used Keone Madrid, Kyle Hanami, and Siena Lau in recent years . Just wondering if he used any other Korean choreographers like Lia Kim or Mina Myoung, Kasper, or any of the SWF choreographers.

They haven't, but the other two korean choreographers they work with are Ga Hun Lee and Lee Byung Arun, who are also in-house ig?

Mr. Song has been choreographing them from the very beginning and I believe they just feel more comfortable and in connect with their current choreographers, has nothing to do with the industry

:angryr:

Hobi did post about SWF tho appreciating holybang a few days ago

• :pepewhat: what does it have to do with nationality of choreographer. They will work with the one who is good/ suitable or it could depend upon the type of choreo too.

I don't know where does this mistreatment narrative came from but I think they don't go to variety shows because they don't feel comfortable, and we have bts own variety shows too so, I don't see the problem

• a Korean choreographer for any of their songs besides their own Mr. Son? It seems to be a while right? Does BTS still hold resentment of the industry even to this day after the way they were treated back in the day? They still don't appear on many variety shows even after all this popularity.

Why does it seem like you are trying to paint some picture of them resenting certain Korean aspects like variety shows and choreographers? Tell me I'm misreading this, because it seems like you are trying to insinuate something and I can't fathom how it would be good with that introductory post.

• OP asked a good question but why are so many Armys defending bts don’t need to do variety shows?

Nothing is beneath them and plenty of A list shows they could still go and do but hybe is shit. Using BTS to sell their in house platforms.

• OP asked a good question but why are so many Armys defending bts don’t need to do variety shows?

Nothing is beneath them and plenty of A list shows they could still go and do but hybe is shit. Using BTS to sell their in house platforms.

And who is saying variety shows are beneath them? We are pointing out that they have their own variety shows? I don't know how you all arrive at these negative conclusions. It's like some people want see everything in as negative a light as possible, even if they have to reach for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!