My hate for YGE just keeps increasing ft Lisa

• Since her debut I'm waiting for a good promo, it's being 9 days and we had 1 performance on Jimmy, 1 interview with a Thai youtuber, 1 music show performance and 1 korean promo on a youtube channel of 200k subscribers. This is so little compared to what Lisa is giving to that s company and even more little compared to what we are giving that I'm just sad.

I won't even compare with others solos promo, but it baffles me how little effort YGE is making to this solo. I really thought we would have at least 2,3 k tv show appearance as 70% of the song is in korean, i thought we would have some promo outside Korea as Lisa is having a successful debut, i didn't think we would have such an empty schedule.. sure YGE can start a good promo these next days, but this is just hurting Lisa moment bc it's not like YGE will give her another song anytime soon or like give Lisa a solo career musically.

They just debuted her and put her on dungeon.. unbelievable. For now I'm just pissed at wasted opportunities and how even Lisa don't know if she will promote more or not. And i hope YGE step up with their game and starts promoting Lisa bc i want good promo, i want to see Lisa on Lisa debut! *Sigh* i really want to see Lisa promo ;(

Anyways, no excuses for shit management and no excuses on why Lisa is being treated like this.

Bye! And yes, this is a rant!

• Everytime she appears in Kshows Knets take notice of her... pretty sure with more promo they will pay attention to her... BP also doesn't have a big fandom in Korea, GP are their biggest supporters so to get their attention there has to be promo... whats not clicking to the people in charge of her promotion...

Maybe they just wanted album sales from her so they gave her a good teaser rollout and said bye...

Just when you think they might have fixed their ways and finally do something correct they decided it's enough...

• It's getting ridiculous at this point. I hate that they are leaving us in the dark about what's going on. I'm really hoping that more promotion happens for Lisa soon.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Right? YGE is just pissing us off and the fact that they are mia is ridiculous. It happened some s things in this solo era and they just clarify nothing, say nothing, and we stay like ?? Where is her company?? Unbelievable!

• The only thing yg keeps on adding is album fansigns to her schedule. They are not doing anything else.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• The only thing yg keeps on adding is album fansigns to her schedule. They are not doing anything else.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw it too and I'm soooo mad! The fact that lilies and blinks are going crazy at Twitter for days and yge is silent... S company.

• wow...i always thought lisa fans were over reacting when they said yge treats lisa unfairly compared to the other members but this whole solo promotion cycle has just proved those fans right

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• We literally had a bunch of performances and interviews? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Rosé also had similar level during first few weeks

she only had like 2-3 interviews lmao and 3 performances so dont stretch it

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• We literally had a bunch of performances and interviews? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Rosé also had similar level during first few weeks

We had? Are you for real? Having a special performance video isn't promo, and where are the interviews?? Videos on her channel or BP channel where she shows the b t s isn't promo to a general audience, it's just a little of content for us fans.

• she only had like 2-3 interviews lmao and 3 performances so dont stretch it

And the same for Rosé, what are we all expecting?

U all made it like the other members HAD MUCH MORE while lisa didnt get any but the fact is they received about the same levels of performances/contents and I think Lisa did much more tbh, special performance video (on official channel - rosé didnt have this), unboxing video (rosé didnt have this too), dance practice

Im actually confused, as in what u guys always expect when u mention 'promotion'? Can u all be specific when u all rant? U want her to go variety shows like knowing bros, running man etc? I think some of those are halted due to holiday, so im not sure what kind of 'promotions' u all referring to

• We had? Are you for real? Having a special performance video isn't promo, and where are the interviews?? Videos on her channel or BP channel where she shows the b t s isn't promo to a general audience, it's just a little of content for us fans.

Example of interviews? If i recall rosé also didnt have much korean interviews, all she had was those from vlive, RELEASED, THE PROJECT, kelly clarkson's shows.. which are all online and catered for the west

Im not sure whether korean interviews are expected tbh cause YG usually sucks about that. Even for BP, they only go Knowing Bros and not any more than that.

• And the same for Rosé, what are we all expecting?

U all made it like the other members HAD MUCH MORE while lisa didnt get any but the fact is they received about the same levels of performances/contents and I think Lisa did much more tbh, special performance video (on official channel - rosé didnt have this), unboxing video (rosé didnt have this too), dance practice

Im actually confused, as in what u guys always expect when u mention 'promotion'? Can u all be specific when u all rant? U want her to go variety shows like knowing bros, running man etc? I think some of those are halted due to holiday, so im not sure what kind of 'promotions' u all referring to

Other members had variety show appearances... saying someone got something isn't shading... no one is saying other members shouldn't get promotion... we are all saying that YG is doing a shut job at promoting her...

• And I'm not even comparing the solos bc all deserve promo, I'm just saying that I'm not seeing Lisa on Lisa solo.

i think its time for those trucks

tenor.gif

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Example of interviews? If i recall rosé also didnt have much korean interviews, all she had was those from vlive, RELEASED, THE PROJECT, kelly clarkson's shows.. which are all online and catered for the west

Im not sure whether korean interviews are expected tbh cause YG usually sucks about that. Even for BP, they only go Knowing Bros and not any more than that.

rose was on multiple korean variety shows.

lisa isnt even getting those when her song is in KOREAN.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Example of interviews? If i recall rosé also didnt have much korean interviews, all she had was those from vlive, RELEASED, THE PROJECT, kelly clarkson's shows.. which are all online and catered for the west

lisa is getting neither... her schedule is empty...

Yes, now list me Lisa so much promos.. I'm waiting.

And we are like this bc YGE just drop videos and says nothing to us.

Treasure Jihoon went on vlive saying how excited he was bc he was going to interview Lisa this week on Inkigayo and did you see the interview? Yes? Me too.

• And the same for Rosé, what are we all expecting?

U all made it like the other members HAD MUCH MORE while lisa didnt get any but the fact is they received about the same levels of performances/contents and I think Lisa did much more tbh

If you were to go off of YG's Website Schedule for each member this is what they considered each member's Korean solo promotions in the first week. Rosie did get a lot more than the others.

Rosie:

Comeback Live

Inkigayo

Little Old Boy

M Countdown

Music Core

Inkigayo

Knowing Bros

Lisa:

Comeback Live

OutNow Live

Inkigayo

Jennie:

Michuri

If you were to add in their YouTube content it would probably remain the same rank.

Edit: took out fansigns bc they're not really relevant.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Edited once, last by jenniesbtch ().

• Other members had variety show appearances... saying someone got something isn't shading... no one is saying other members shouldn't get promotion... we are all saying that YG is doing a shut job at promoting her...

I usually dont defend YG but if BP only had that little of korean variety promi i dont think we should expect more for solos.

Cause rosé didnt have any except knowing bros and sea of hope (post her solo debut promotion period).

Expect more for a non-korean solo is so not logical in any sense🤦🏻‍♂️ + chuseok holiday, less slots for promotions, even some music shows are cancelled. Better keep expectation low so that less disappointed.

Ps: i havent even get my copies of albums. They are all stuck due to Chuseok holiday

• i think its time for those trucks

tenor.gif

They will appear bc look what lilies/blinks found on tt

• I remember rosé first live on mcountdown was 2nd week and i dont know whether YGE are sending artists to mcountdown anymore... their relatiinship have been fickled. So once u listed out all those, i dont think they differ by A LOT. Knowing bros was a session shared with Hyeri. Mucore cancelled due to holiday

• They will appear bc look what lilies/blinks found on tt

did she not do the interview??????

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I remember rosé first live on mcountdown was 2nd week and i dont know whether YGE are sending artists to mcountdown anymore... their relatiinship have been fickled. So once u listed out all those, i dont think they differ by A LOT. Knowing bros was a session shared with Hyeri

First week wasn't entirely accurate, it is specifically the first 9 days after release of their solos.

Also, Rosie, Somi, Treasure and iKON all went on M!Countdown this year so it seemed expected for Lisa to go too.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• First week wasn't entirely accurate, it is specifically the first 9 days after release of their solo.

Also, Rosie, Somi, Treasure and iKON all went on M!Countdown this year so it seemed expected for Lisa to go too.

Cant really know. Lets wait for schedule. This period is really hard to guess cause Chuseok holiday..

And I also think it is not a smart move to shove Lisa to many korea variety shows cause u know... the knetizens are really digusting towards her / racist. I rather have more promotions for the west and SEA. We deserve Lisa MORE THAN THE KOREANS

• One last thing i wanted to say.

It occurs to me that Lisa's solo promo might literally end with this inikayo stage, and some will still say her promo was enough.

I really hope that is not the case, cuz all that is left now is fansigns. Why soo many of them though?There is like four more to go.

And some still don't know the definition of promotion as they consider fansigns promotion

And i have already seen some people coming up with the default excuse, "maybe it was Lisa's decision not to have that much promo cuz she is uncomfortable"

Yes, she is literally shaking in her boots about doing solo interviews and performances.

God bless.

• This thread contains 228 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!