Blackpink's The Show Opinions

• I'm bored and can't sleep so here have my unsolicited opinions.

pros:

- English subtitles

- my fav vocals were "you never know" and "love to hate me".

- Rosè solo was really good. I liked the old film/country glam vibe of the preview part. Stage was pretty with her singing on the swing and guitar.

- Jennie killed it with "solo". The hair, the gloves, the top, and set were gorgeous.

- first concert/practice montage was sweet.

- Jisoo solo was aesthetically beautiful. loved the classical vibes.

- my favorite performances were "you never know", "love to hate me", Jennie "solo", Rosè " gone", and "D4".

- my favorite set was the ice set.

- my favorite outfits were the beginning outfits, Jisoo solo purple outfit, Rosè outfit for sour candy, and pretty savage group outfit.

- the girls saying hi dad/mom during a mid break was cute. Also band introductions at the end was cute.

- really loved "pretty savage" red lit intro preview. Kinda hope they make a b-side music video like that preview, liked the horror/baddass vibes it gave.

Cons:

- dancers were not wearing masks( not blackpink's fault but I wish YGE would have made them wear masks for the girls and dancers safety sake.)

- Lisa outfits were personally hit or miss for me. Someone please burn that green dress.

- I wish they danced instead of sitting for"love to hate me". I think it would fit the song better.

- I didn't like the set for sour candy.

- they literally just took the james corden performance and copy and pasted for "Pretty Savage". I don't know why YGE didn't think we would notice.

- I didn't like the songs they picked for Jisoo's and Lisa's solos, especially Jisoo. I think Jisoo suits a more refined, classical song.

- the bus stop scenes in Rosè preview for "gone" seemed misplaced among the vintage vibe of the rest.

- I didn't like the performances for "whistle" or "Boombayah". I prefer their newer songs though.

- I wish there were more outfit changes, there seemed to be five group outfit changes with them wearing the same outfits for 3-4 songs each.

- I wished they preformed all the songs off the album.

- 1½ hours long, wish it could have been a little longer.

Overall I really enjoyed the show as a new casual fan of their newer songs. I have high hopes for their future and Rosè upcoming solo!

• Regarding the solos "yg" picked the girls normally pick the songs them self.

I didn't mean to put YGE picked the solos for them. I figured the girls probably picked the song choices for their solos but I worded it wrong in the thread. Sorry! I also thought the vocals sounded fine, I just personally don't care for the original songs.

• For the copy-paste performance of the James Corden show, the whole point was for them to promote the show on the late late show and for us to get a glimpse at one of the stages and performances so ofcourse it would be the same

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• For the copy-paste performance of the James Corden show, the whole point was for them to promote the show on the late late show and for us to get a glimpse at one of the stages and performances so ofcourse it would be the same

oh that makes sense, thanks for the info. I'm a new casual fan so I don't necessarily keep up with all the news surrounding Blackpink.

• i dont get why people are mad with that pretty savage performance. They literally outright announced that performance on James Corden Show is a SPOILER from The Show.

I'm not mad at all about it, I just found it weird because I watched the james corden performance on TV and must have missed them saying the performance was going to be a spoiler for the show. I liked the performance alot actually I was just confused.

• I'm not mad at all about it, I just found it weird because I watched the james corden performance on TV and must have missed them saying the performance was going to be a spoiler for the show. I liked the performance alot actually I was just confused.

Is alright. Im just trying to clarify here cause other than you, i also see a lot of blinks complaining about that

• Is alright. Im just trying to clarify here cause other than you, i also see a lot of blinks complaining about that

Oh okay. I hope the blinks complaining start focusing on how amazing the show was and Rosè upcoming solo. I honestly had a hard time coming up with cons because I really enjoyed the show. Thanks for checking out my thread!

• KAMU, IC and BYW deserve a stage like Sour Candy.

HYLT should be also on the set with Ddu du Ddu du.

No for Green Pompoms.

Additional songs like See U Later and Kick it.

Tbh. If Crazy Over You was promoted, it could be the Something by Girls Day of the 3rd Generation.

KAGEYAMA | BOKUTO | OIKAWA | AKAASHI | KUROO

• The james corden show and PS in the show isn't exactly the same. They filmed it in the same area, used same camera angles and pretty much the same everything but Rose had a minor audio problem in the show while in the james corden, everything was working fine so it's not a "copy paste".

:!: :!: :!:

Oh I didn't notice the minor audio problem and that it wasn't the same recording as the James Corden. I stand corrected, thanks for the info!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!