I'm bored and can't sleep so here have my unsolicited opinions.
- English subtitles
- my fav vocals were "you never know" and "love to hate me".
- Rosè solo was really good. I liked the old film/country glam vibe of the preview part. Stage was pretty with her singing on the swing and guitar.
- Jennie killed it with "solo". The hair, the gloves, the top, and set were gorgeous.
- first concert/practice montage was sweet.
- Jisoo solo was aesthetically beautiful. loved the classical vibes.
- my favorite performances were "you never know", "love to hate me", Jennie "solo", Rosè " gone", and "D4".
- my favorite set was the ice set.
- my favorite outfits were the beginning outfits, Jisoo solo purple outfit, Rosè outfit for sour candy, and pretty savage group outfit.
- the girls saying hi dad/mom during a mid break was cute. Also band introductions at the end was cute.
- really loved "pretty savage" red lit intro preview. Kinda hope they make a b-side music video like that preview, liked the horror/baddass vibes it gave.
- Lisa outfits were personally hit or miss for me. Someone please burn that green dress.
- I wish they danced instead of sitting for"love to hate me". I think it would fit the song better.
- I didn't like the set for sour candy.
- they literally just took the james corden performance and copy and pasted for "Pretty Savage". I don't know why YGE didn't think we would notice.
- I didn't like the songs they picked for Jisoo's and Lisa's solos, especially Jisoo. I think Jisoo suits a more refined, classical song.
- the bus stop scenes in Rosè preview for "gone" seemed misplaced among the vintage vibe of the rest.
- I didn't like the performances for "whistle" or "Boombayah". I prefer their newer songs though.
- I wish there were more outfit changes, there seemed to be five group outfit changes with them wearing the same outfits for 3-4 songs each.
- I wished they preformed all the songs off the album.
- 1½ hours long, wish it could have been a little longer.
Overall I really enjoyed the show as a new casual fan of their newer songs. I have high hopes for their future and Rosè upcoming solo!