• Hi guys. Today im gonna talk about our Chaennie (Rosé+Jennie).

Some weeks ago I had ANOTHER breakdown thanks to *YGE INCOMPETENCE* and i hadn't had the opportunity to talk about the girls and their situation so here I am!

First - i will be honest here and say it: After Rosé solo promotion was over, i was totally prepared to receive Lisa solo news, i was super concentrated thinking that our first music news would be about Lisa working on her solo, but that wasn't the case and no, it didn't make me hate the pinks, neither shame them, but I was frustrated with YGE. Period. Case closed about my feelings here.

Second - But now!! I'm loving seeing the girls more involved in the production and just being there creating new things musically speaking. We are clearly seeing Chaennie being in USA to involve themselves on music and this is sooooo satisfying! We all knew about their potential and now we will see (hopefully) them being totally involved in idk what tbh kkkk, but yes, the girls seem to be there with their team and they are doing something for us!! 2x (26) (1).gif

I'm honestly glad and i hope we can see this whole thing until end of the year (YGE, i beg will punch you, let the girls release these songs!!!).

I love BP group cb, but I also want solos, duo, duo and just them releasing music! I hope we could see a lot of sides of them and a lot of songs, different songs for us! :pepefrog::pepelove1:

Third and super important - "blinks" hating or blaming the girls :pepestare: shut up. I will say it again, Chaennie working on new music won't stop Lisa solo. Lisa solo is on YGE incompetent management so if you guys want a culprit so much, go at YGE and let the girls live in peace! They shouldn't stop their lives just bc you sensible b will have a "reason" to bash them. So let them work!

And BLACKPINK music is always, i repeat, always welcomed!

And I'm sorry for being late about it. I was just in my pain state waiting for Lisa solo news and seeing how this subject didn't die, well, never late to appreciate the girls hard work!

Disclaimer: it's a long text so congrats for reading all Kkkkk

Byeeeeee! :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!