So can we all agree that Sticker is SOTY?

• JustWhatIThink

Changed the title of the thread from “So we can all agree that Sticker is SOTY?” to “So can we all agree that Sticker is SOTY?”.
  • No and omg I just saw that tiktok and for the second day running nct are kpops laughing stock.

I do like men that can laugh at themselves tho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn auto play you tricked me ;( ;( ;(

This one also very funny 😆

No thanks ;p

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I think Hello Future is the best one and I really don't get why nobody besides me talks about that godamn masterpiece :cryc:

Hello Future is indeed a masterpiece, even I who don't like bright songs that much loves it becaude it's so energetic, hype and unique at the same time.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

The song with at least a quarter of a vibe on this recent album is "Focus". When it comes to the raps on it though..repeat hornplay above.

I'm wondering when SME is going to let their 2 best guy rappers (YangYang and Sungchan) let off on a decent track? Continuously pushing the mediocrity within the core 9 of NCT isn't doing the agency any favors of flattery in terms of becoming competent in this area.

Edited 2 times, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• I think Hello Future is the best one and I really don't get why nobody besides me talks about that godamn masterpiece :cryc:

External Content youtu.be

Now stan :pepelove1:

I've seen a lot of the Dreamzens hyping it - they love it.

(Am I a Dreamzen now? :/ I'm like a neo-Dreamzen..late era Dreamzen...)

I think parts of it are gorgeous and it's grown on me but I still find it doesn't quite gel for me. I feel like most people love it tho.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• What tiktok are we discussing

Also I would say for me soty are sticker, libido and next level :pepepizza:

NCT put up a comedy TikTok. As a Czennie, you’ll find it to be very on brand.

TikTok

I guess other Kpoppies don’t get that NCT is silly like this? Haven’t been on stan Twt today..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Omg SM's music is always so different, and I think they deserve it! Yall this is my very first post, and as a fandom, us NCTzens are doing amazing lol. (I don't really care about streaming and only watch it when I want to) My mom bought my very FIRST album and I LOVE the photos! smh my sister came to turn it off like twice and I wasn't that excited to listen to the music again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!