So, Can we agree on THE SUPERIORITY OF EXO'S R&B.....

• It's a well known FACT that nobody does R&B as good as EXO in KPOP. Not only as group but as individuals too, Baekhyun's City Lights and Delight are arguably the best K-R&B albums of all time.

No matter who you are, where you're from, If you like R&B, You will fall in love with EXO unless you have preconceived negative impression from them possibly BRAINWASHED by your co-fandom.

Here are some examples :-

- Slow and Sensual R&B but lyrics are totally in contrast with each other.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- We all love 90's R&B classic. Sweet.

- Emotional R&B ballad

- Dreamy masterpiece

- Paired with one-of-a-kind Throat Bass Beatbox intro, Guitar led urban R&B sound

- EDM influenced R&B

- Composed by JONGHYUN

- The STANDARD FOR SEDUCTIVE SONGS

These are not all.......

Just to give you the sense of LEVEL.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Thank you, I needed some R&Bs.

Anytime.

Here's a playlist

Enjoy. Let me know what you think.

External Content youtube.com

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Add she's dreaming to dreamy r&b category

:lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com

And add fall

:omgr:

• It's a universal truth that noone does r&b like Exo and even without the k-r&b king aka Kyungsoo they absolutely nail it :siptear:

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

• R&B is my jam. This is what led me into EXO as a hardcore fan. I felt they were capturing some of that ol skool vibe like music I grew up with: complex chord changes, richness in harmonies and dynamic bridges. DO and Baekhyun come with those ad libs I love. It’s worth noting that several New Jack legends, like Teddy Riley, worked with EXO.

I think you’ve already covered some of the key slower jams but I’d also add these:

Call Me Baby - this is a quintessential Teddy Riley track. DO’s “baby girl” gets me every time.

What is Love? - a yell at the top of your lungs belter ballad. (Also Teddy Riley)

Love Me right

Ya Ya Ya, which uses an SWV sample

Trauma

Thunder

R&b funk is also a strong spot (notably with the EXO-CBX subunit, but that’s a whole separate rabbit hole, but also with the main group)

Touch It

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!