In the end lilies won..

• I have no words with how little support Lisa is having from the blink fandom... Obviously this isn't all, but I'm feeling like an IC era more than any other cb era.

Sure some didn't like her songs, but going mia on sns or posting almost nothing... Wow... I wasn't expecting it.

I want to thank the ones who are happy and supporting her, but I'm disappointed still and well, i didn't want to make this thread, but i need to bc this is really a "funny" situation.

Anyways, i loved the cb and let's go Lisa era!! And yes YGE, I'm expecting great promos!

• It's ok I don't have to pretend that i like them anymore bc i needed their help for the first day achievements. Now that it's over and we don't know if Lisa will ever have her solo again. I'm telling you that i won't support any other girl in BP. I will just pretend BP comeback is just a kpop comeback and I will only hype Lisa's parts in their songs.

• I just always think that Lisa is done dirty, I'm no akgae but it's pretty obvious she's not the company's favorite no matter how much she puts into the group, how much she gives and how influential she is

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• It's ok I don't have to pretend that i like them anymore bc i needed their help for the first day achievements. Now that it's over and we don't know if Lisa will ever have her solo again. I'm telling you that i won't support any other girl in BP. I will just pretend BP comeback is just a kpop comeback and I will only hype Lisa's parts in their songs.

I laughed so much kkkk

No way, I'm a blink and I'm already waiting for BP to cb!! Buuuut I'm sad with part of the fandom.

But well, if you don't hate on the girls than I'll more than happy to hype your appreciation Lisa threads!

• Are you Brazilian?? Kkkk i can't believe you put the queen as your dp!!

No, but I love Gretchen. I'm currently looking for a new DP so I'm switching between things. She's an icon but the dimensions didn't work.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Honestly, the little support she has been receiving is pretty sad. It’s annoying how much hate she’s been getting, and how much negativity is swirling around her solo from people. I love her, and I think she deserves nothing but the best, but it seems like she can never catch a break. People will always find something wrong.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I just always think that Lisa is done dirty, I'm no akgae but it's pretty obvious she's not the company's favorite no matter how much she puts into the group, how much she gives and how influential she is

Agreed. This will likely be her only solo despite her being the most popular female idol around. The radio silence from so called Blinks is what I expected. As for YG, he will go all out for certain members in the future to try and make them surpass her, no doubt about it. I adore all the girls and don't blame them though.

All this makes her effortlessly breaking all the records even sweeter. YG and Blonks seething :clown:

• I have no words with how little support Lisa is having from the blink fandom...

From an external perspective of Blink fandom, i think you falled right in trap of solo stans. From what I've seen Lisa's solo has been successful, and the numbers are quite similar to Rosé's, it shows that there is still a very big support from the Blink fanbase.

One member alone could never have done as much as the others if the fandom weren't united. I think there has been too much drama on all sides and everyone has lost their lucidity.

I personally think Lisa's Solo has been very successful and that you don't have to stop at a few tweets or a few forum posts to generalize a situation. I think the real fans were busy streaming and sharing Lisa's song rather than taking care of the drama. I also think you have to stop thinking that everyone is a hater if a person didn't like the song, I think ALL of the fandoms are getting a little too sensitive on the subject. Some even negative opinions are sometimes constructive.

It is of course an opinion which engages only me, personally I did not follow too much what happened around Lisa's solo. But from the little that I see, I find that everyone does too much drama on anything and everything to the point that everyone forgets that it's only a song.

:pepelove2:

• I'm confused. Where is this lack of support from Blinks exactly? Cause all I've seen is Blinks hyping her up and trying to get everyone to help break records. I've also seen Blinks defending her against OTHER fandoms who are hating on her.

Sorry, I guess I haven't seen much negativity from Blinks on my socials to understand where this is coming from.

• lack of support??? she got the most support so far of the 3 solos lmao her mv literally hit 9 million likes in less than 2 days that took 5 months for Rosé

• Thank for the kind words, but my opinion stands. And the negativity here in the forum is exhausting... but I'll prepare some threads bc there are so much more to talk about Lisa solo!!!

don't hurt your heart anymore ;(

• I'm confused. Where is this lack of support from Blinks exactly? Cause all I've seen is Blinks hyping her up and trying to get everyone to help break records. I've also seen Blinks defending her against OTHER fandoms who are hating on her.

Sorry, I guess I haven't seen much negativity from Blinks on my socials to understand where this is coming from.

I'm not generalizating the fandom, but i can assure you I'm not the only one feeling this.

But thanks for sharing your perspective!!

• I'm not?? I'm talking about blinks, the ot4, not the akgaes...

that is my point she got plenty of support she is doing amazing this thread is dumb because she broken plenty of records and outside of Korean charting arguably the most successful debut. what lack of support are you talking about

• that is my point she got plenty of support she is doing amazing this thread is dumb because she broken plenty of records and outside of Korean charting arguably the most successful debut. what lack of support are you talking about

imagine if she had proper support

• that is my point she got plenty of support she is doing amazing this thread is dumb because she broken plenty of records and outside of Korean charting arguably the most successful debut. what lack of support are you talking about

Breaking records is great, but I'm talking about appreciating her and being positive.

We won't go anywhere here as you have your point and i have mine, but please feel free to not engage in such a "dumb thread".

• Breaking records is great, but I'm talking about appreciating her and being positive.

We won't go anywhere here as you have your point and i have mine, but please feel free to not engage in such a "dumb thread".

this thread is negative in itself claiming lisa had so little support when in reality its not true many blinks are streaming, prasing, and hyping lisa stop focusing on trolls

• Some of you will just never be satisfied. She is doing well. She’s my bias but she isn’t the centre of the universe. She doesn’t need to better than her members or the best globally.

Just be happy she has a solo. She’s killing it.

If it’s lack of promotions from YG, maybe they are just waiting to confirm some more events and promos in the next few days.

If they don’t want to support her, or they don’t like her music, they don’t have to. The malicious ones you should just ignore, not worth your time.

Focus on the positive for your own mental well being. Being a fan of someone shouldn’t be stressful.

• No, she is saying some Blinks didn't support Lisa. We aren't talking about solo fanbases. The most popular member selling the most is just the logical conclusion.

this is the problem with fans of lisa i just cannot stand lmao. Everything she achieves yall make it seem like ot4 blinks contributed nothing to lmao. yes lisa has the biggest fandom but let me reiterate rose otg currently has 9.1 million likes after 5 months lalisa 9.3 million idc how bigger you think lisa solo fandom is than rosie but how in the world can you say ot4 blinks arent supporting lisa lmao

• It’s the discrepancies between how the girls are treated and YGs dated sound ways that stops me from stanning bp, but I can’t help it Lisa does draw me in. I don’t even hate the other girls but don’t they see how it’s always her that gets the least? Am I feeling wrong about this? I am glad I’m seeing lillies stick up for her here. If we don’t speak up we don’t get.

• this is the problem with fans of lisa i just cannot stand lmao. Everything she achieves yall make it seem like ot4 blinks contributed nothing to lmao. yes lisa has the biggest fandom but let me reiterate rose otg currently has 9.1 million likes after 5 months lalisa 9.3 million idc how bigger you think lisa solo fandom is than rosie but how in the world can you say ot4 blinks arent supporting lisa lmao

Say thank you Sea lillies. All those Internet cafes are for Lisa. The dedication is for Lisa.

Twitter has multiple of tweets where they are saying stream Solo over Lisa

• ain't you guys overreacting?

as far as I saw her results in yt, iTunes, etc. are absolutely amazing

and let's be honest, maybe song musically wasn't what k-blinks expected?

because at this point you can only be mad at charting in SK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The rollout was amazing but as soon the solo came out idk something feel off tbh I’m not gonna lie she did great on YouTube but I’m surprised by the lack of support by k fans I didn’t know she was that hated I thought blinks were dramatic plus she will barely promote her song the era is ending next week I fear

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!