I was obsessed with Busters in 2019

• Pinky Promise was the first song I heard from them and it blew me away.

For the next 3 months all I did was consume Busters content on YouTube. Bought their physical album, supported them on makestar and got a signed album, made a new playlist on YouTube with a hundred Busters related videos, became a huge fan of Jisoo, Chaeyeon, and Hyungseo especially.

I was all in on Busters!

All because I saw this random mv of a group I only heard of cause Twice fans did them dirty at some kpop event.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have great memories of my time with Busters <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Gosh I haven't checked up on any of the girls in a long time.

Chaeyeon could have been a star in some capacity. It sucks her potential was wasted (as far as I know). I do wonder if the "incident" that happened to her on the tv show hurt her chances of growing in the industry even though she was the victim.

She really was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.

And yes I've heard all the ranting and raving about Yeseo. Being a Busters alumni makes me root for her even though I'm not tuning in.

• Sorry, I misread "Busters" as "Bursters", and was gonna be like "Drew is into heavy metal?" :pepe-clown-gear:

External Content www.youtube.com

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• All because I saw this random mv of a group I only heard of cause Twice fans did them dirty at some kpop event.

Do tell.

• You haven't heard anything on her? That sucks if that incident messed things up for her.

It was totally fucking stupid. That dumbass was clearly harassing her.

• External Content youtu.be

• All because I saw this random mv of a group I only heard of cause Twice fans did them dirty at some kpop event.

The linked article states: "The 5 'fake' fans of Busters were actually fans of an unnamed 5-year girl group identified as 'A'. These fans pretended to be fans of Busters to skip the long waiting process for the girl group 'A' section."

The incident happened on January 15 2018, which means that girl group 'A' debuted around the start of 2013. How can this be Twice then, since they debuted in October 2015?

• The linked article states: "The 5 'fake' fans of Busters were actually fans of an unnamed 5-year girl group identified as 'A'. These fans pretended to be fans of Busters to skip the long waiting process for the girl group 'A' section."

The incident happened on January 15 2018, which means that girl group 'A' debuted around the start of 2013. How can this be Twice then, since they debuted in October 2015?

Facts were changed to protect the nation girl group.

• They said 5 year group and that was in 2018. So I couldn't have been TWICE.

Is there any way to confirm if Twice was even there?

• Twice was there; just take a look at this AKP article.

I'd still like to see some evidence of this conspiracy theory you speak of to "protect the NGG".

I need a list of every group there. Then I can tell you if it was Twice or not.

Who else was bigger than Twice at the time that would make fans do that? No one significant debuted in 2013 as far as girl groups.

• I need a list of every group there. Then I can tell you if it was Twice or not.

Who else was bigger than Twice at the time that would make fans do that? No one significant debuted in 2013 as far as girl groups.

According to this Wikipedia article, these were the participating girl groups and female soloists:

"Twice, Red Velvet, GFriend, Lovelyz, Laboum, Oh My Girl, DIA, Cosmic Girls, Gugudan, Apink, Nine Muses, April, Pristin, Weki Meki, Dreamcatcher, CLC, Momoland, Berry Good, Baby Boo, Favorite, H.U.B, Gate9, S.I.S, Busters, Hash Tag, Minseo, Kriesha Chu, Yuseol, ELRIS, and 1NB"

Now the AKP article previously linked states that it was a "5-year girl group", which would of course imply a debut date of January 2013. However, the five year figure is likely rounded, so late 2012 could also be a possibility for debut. Or, the writer of the article could be going by Korean age, which would move up the debut date to early 2014. Thus, the range of debut dates I would consider is the second half of 2012 to the first half of 2014

• According to this Wikipedia article, these were the participating girl groups and female soloists:

"Twice, Red Velvet, GFriend, Lovelyz, Laboum, Oh My Girl, DIA, Cosmic Girls, Gugudan, Apink, Nine Muses, April, Pristin, Weki Meki, Dreamcatcher, CLC, Momoland, Berry Good, Baby Boo, Favorite, H.U.B, Gate9, S.I.S, Busters, Hash Tag, Minseo, Kriesha Chu, Yuseol, ELRIS, and 1NB"

Now the AKP article previously linked states that it was a "5-year girl group", which would of course imply a debut date of January 2013. However, the five year figure is likely rounded, so late 2012 could also be a possibility for debut. Or, the writer of the article could be going by Korean age, which would move up the debut date to early 2014. Thus, the range of debut dates I would consider is the second half of 2012 to the first half of 2014

Ok well this should be easy to narrow down. Out of all those groups who's line would be so long that fans would have to pull a prank like that to cut in line?

And I'm not blaming the group. I'm going off on the fans that did this.

• Ok well this should be easy to narrow down. Out of all those groups who's line would be so long that fans would have to pull a prank like that to cut in line?

And I'm not blaming the group. I'm going off on the fans that did this.

It seems like Red Velvet then. They debuted in August 2014, and if we go by Korean age, that means they were 1 year old at that point. They got another year older on New Year's Day 2015, which would make them 2. They would then be 3 on New Year's Day 2016, 4 on New Year's Day 2017, and 5 on New Year's Day 2018, which lines up nearly perfectly with the January 15th 2018 date of the incident.

• It seems like Red Velvet then. They debuted in August 2014, and if we go by Korean age, that means they were 1 year old at that point. They got another year older on New Year's Day 2015, which would make them 2. They would then be 3 on New Year's Day 2016, 4 on New Year's Day 2017, and 5 on New Year's Day 2018, which lines up nearly perfectly with the January 15th 2018 date of the incident.

I can agree with this. It was either Red Velvet or Twice who were both at their peak popularity in 2018.

I just assumed it was Twice cause they were the biggest. But again no shade at the group involved. Just those handful of fans.

I remember reading someone comment back then that said something like "look at the bright side. Because of this people now have heard of Busters". I guess it's TRUE any publicity is good publicity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!