Can't believe how "manipulated/toxic" I was with TWICE's feel special.

• I really hated it at first. I thought it was really boring, even though the instrumental was hitting me hard.

I think the problem was that I let myself being brainwashed by some toxic sones with superiority complex back then . I got into kpop in 2015 and my first lovers were Twice and Taeyeon /Snsd(twice debuting and taeyeon debuting) . Sadly, I felt the rivalry between both groups and I felt between God and the devil. I enjoyed several comebacks, but at the same time I felt guilty. It was a bipolar voyage due to fandoms trying to show their "supremacy". I felt that I had to hide my love for Twice and it was pretty toxic. It was a representation of How I had let other people to control my identity.

Thanks God I realised one week or weeks after feel special how much I had always loved Twice and loved their comebacks, the love had always been stronger. I realised that I was letting a stupid hatred separate me from something that I love. And, well, listening to feel special again made me felt how special they are to meeeee(this was in 2019 ofc).

Nowadays I don't feel guilty about listening to multiple artists. I don't care if I listen to "rivals". Music is music, it was created to be enjoyed,right??? Duh.

Thank you if you listened to (read) my life experience. Twice worked out as a psychological expression of integration, power and maturity!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Feel Special is TWICE's best title track along with DTNA!!!! :')

• I can sympathize, the way alot of Sones attacked Twice especially after CU really turned me off the fandom which also negatively effected how i viewed Soshi. Going to watch an old snsd video and seeing shady stuff towards Twice made me feel like i shouldn't even be watching the video in the first place, thankfully i got over it and just ignore those kinda people now. There are many SoneOnces who have no problem loving both groups and they are much more fun to interact with in my experience :danceb::danceb:

• I can sympathize, the way alot of Sones attacked Twice especially after CU really turned me off the fandom which also negatively effected how i viewed Soshi. Going to watch an old snsd video and seeing shady stuff towards Twice made me feel like i shouldn't even be watching the video in the first place, thankfully i got over it and just ignore those kinda people now. There are many SoneOnces who have no problem loving both groups and they are much more fun to interact with in my experience :danceb::danceb:

SoneOnces are the best!!! Music is about enjoying different stuff. The more the more interesting...

Sadly, a lot of people tend to act like if they were part of a cult where they have to worship ONLY ONE GOD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!