Have you ever been a victim of bullying?

• this is more of a vent/rant thread for me, but i'm curious if other users share or at least relate to certain experiences i've had.

i was judged for the clothes i wore and how i fixed my hair.

i had precocious puberty growing up and developed acne earlier than my peers. they would very often tease me for it, and a group of friends once grabbed me by the arms and face to count the pimples on my cheeks.

on other ocassion, i went to hang out in the area where the alumni played ping-pong. a few kids were already there and one of them reffered to me as "acne girl" out of the blue.

still, i hung out with certain groups of peers and casual friends because eating alone made you weird.

with one group of friends, grabbing my glasses and making fun of my face wasn't uncommon. neither was eating from my lunch without my permission.

this same group invited me to a pijama party, where i ended up sleeping on a mattress without a blanket or pillow. none of the girls asked if i was comfortable, and i was very cold. they either slept on the bed or on the mattress with at least a blanket and two pillows. aside from that, none of the girls interacted with me during the whole night.

tired of them, i tried hanging out with a different group of kind students i knew. half-way through lunch-time, they left the spot where we were eating to go do something. i was alone for some time, and when i saw them again, they walked past me, completely forgetting that i was still waiting for them.

i didn't tell anyone when these things happened, except my parents, who would often brush it off as "dark humour". that was until i started saying that i wanted to die and attempting to harm myself.

when this happened, they gave me a psychologist and personally went to the school to talk to the administrators.

MANY parents were called, but by the time this happened, my mom had already recieved a new job offer (coincidentially) and we were moving states. i wasn't in that school anymore, so no student could complain to me that i got him or her in trouble. that's the main reason why i didn't tell the school beforehand: i knew the students would get mad at me.

out of service

• Had my nose broken, spit on, several ribs fractured.

And those were only 3 of the events.

Slapped around and so on.

And I never fought back because I knew if I lose my temper I would do something very bad.

It happened once before and I put that guy in a hospital for 3 weeks.

So I just endured the bullshit.

But I had revenge on all of them. Fucked their sisters, girlfriends and one of their mothers.

I guess they were jealous of how good I looked and how good I was at school even tho I didn't study at all.

• 31753854.gif

• Why are you proud about using women as objects of your retribution towards men.

• That's disturbing.

• Not really. I am more insecure of the things I haven't been bullied for.

Ik I am still a baby but I am extremely self-conscious of height. I am like 4 inches shorter than the average 13 year old girl but not once have I been accused of it. I am just insecure about it.

I have also been through this body insecurity phase. I have never been judged for my weight but sometimes I have compared myself to my peers (even though I am completely healthy). My face is also a bit "chubby," but people just call me cute.

This was nothing serious, I didn't need to go to a psychologist but I still have a lot of insecurities.

So..... I have basically bullied myself for all the things I shouldn't be bullied for.

• Many girl go through this kind of mental torture... idk why we do this to ourselves 2x (16).png

• Not really. I am more insecure of the things I haven't been bullied for.

Ik I am still a baby but I am extremely self-conscious of height. I am like 4 inches shorter than the average 13 year old girl but not once have I been accused of it. I am just insecure about it.

Don't be insecure about things you can't possibly change. No matter how much you would want to, you can't grow taller through sheer willpower. Accept those things, because there's only one you, and thus that makes you perfect.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• You're disturbing and it's not the 1st time you say something completely inappropriate about women on this forum.

So me being beaten half to death pretty much 4 years in high school means shit because I slept with women.

My dear, sorry to break it to you, but I had over 40 sexual partners (not all women) and all were willing.

My motives varied, but I never treated anyone like a piece of meat.

But eh, keep up the good work and paint me like the bad guy here.

You'll get a girl scout badge soon :thumbup:

• Alright bro, keep bragging about fucking women because of revenge and how many women you've slept with (as if it's the point of my argument, now you're just bragging out of nowhere, way to deviate from my initial point btw). That says more about you than whoever bullied you.

Blocked and goodbye.

• Alright bro, keep bragging about fucking women because of revenge and how many women you've slept with (as if it's the point of my argument, now you're just bragging out of nowhere, way to deviate from my initial point btw). That says more about you than whoever bullied you.

Blocked and goodbye.

It's fine, have fun in life. I was not bragging tho.

I was trying to explain to you a fact of my life.

I guess I failed to convey my meaning or you failed to understand my meaning.

Anyway, I lost nothing and gained nothing.

• Way to completely misinterpret what everyone is saying here. Your quote was literally these guys beat the shit out of me and I revenge fucked their sisters, gfs and moms. If you don’t see that as disrespectful to women on a forum of predominantly women, I don’t even know what to say.

I was sympathetic for the first half of your story like “wow that’s really awful” and then you just took it over the edge and now you’re doubling down on it and going off Girl Scout badges.

Newsflash, bro: people aren’t mad that you got laid and people aren’t even mad about whatever your motives are (sometimes people just wanna get laid to get laid and that’s all good), but yeah the fact that you explained your story about getting beat up was “haha I showed them by fucking their chicks/relatives.” Ew.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• i am so sorry you or anyone else has to go through something like that....

Edited once, last by zuzuhhaa ().

• You're disturbing and it's not the 1st time you say something completely inappropriate about women on this forum.

Screams fragile masculinity. He probably has nothing more to him other than his “conquests’ over women. It’s kind of sad that the biggest accomplishment he has over his bullies is using women. Says a lot of the type of man he is.

I hadn’t known or I would blocked such disgusting scum long back.

Inb4 WP.

• Screams fragile masculinity. He probably has nothing more to him other than his “conquests’ over women. It’s kind of sad that the biggest accomplishment he has over his bullies is using women. Says a lot of the type of man he is.

I hadn’t know or I would blocked such disgusting scum long back.

Inb4 WP.

It's fine I don't take offense. I can understand from your point of view how this all seems.

@mods, dont WP. It's normal since I didn't mince my words they shouldn't either.

You are right, it was fragile masculinity. This happened over 20 years ago (I was 18-19ish).

So yes I didn't judged it right.

But what I said now, did not imply any bragging. I feel nothing about it, even though I should feel shame.

I treated women like shit for most of my life. That's why I haven't been with anyone in more than 6 years.

And I doubt I ever will be.

Now I just feel nothing.

• Sorry if I cannot muster up any fucks to give for your sob story.

• 46 Jihyo gifs ideas | twice jihyo, kpop girls, twice

• Sorry if I cannot muster up any fucks to give for your sob story.

Me for every sob story on this site.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wow, this seems much worse than what i went through. i hope none of your injuries left permanent effects.

i would like to ask, though... are you being 100% in this part? :watt:

do you know what happened to the guy after he spent 3 weeks in the hospital?

out of service

• wow, this seems much worse than what i went through. i hope none of your injuries left permanent effects.

i would like to ask, though... are you being 100% in this part? :watt:

do you know what happened to the guy after he spent 3 weeks in the hospital?

He was okay after. I had to pay for his jaw surgery.

Because even tho he hit me first, my response was over the top and I agree with that.

• Yes of course especially in early high school and by my teacher at my second high school for three years just because I didn't talk in class. He was an arsehole. I was also bullied by my older sister for most of my life which has greatly affected my self esteem and caused many mental health issues. She was jealous of me as I was the favourite and now there's only the two of us left with our parents gone and we'll never see each other ever again.

My daughter was also bullied by her peers in her early high school so much so that she had to leave there and do distance education. She's finished high school and doing well for herself while seeing her classmates doing nothing with their lives. She's more resilient than me and has moved on from her experience.

• Yes, physically and online. Was always teased as a kid for my weight, my laugh, when I finally stood up for myself they said I had anger issues, and hang out with the students in the special education class. Online I had a doc written about me which came to months of torture. And what was said in the doc was never true. And two of my best friends who are like family to me got caught in the crossfire. Got a second doc written with more false accusations. And then was sent death threats.

• Yes of course especially in early high school and by my teacher at my second high school for three years just because I didn't talk in class. He was an arsehole. I was also bullied by my older sister for most of my life which has greatly affected my self esteem and caused many mental health issues. She was jealous of me as I was the favourite and now there's only the two of us left with our parents gone and we'll never see each other ever again.

My daughter was also bullied by her peers in her early high school so much so that she had to leave there and do distance education. She's finished high school and doing well for herself while seeing her classmates doing nothing with their lives. She's more resilient than me and has moved on from her experience.

i'm happy that this ended on a positive note for your daughter <3. i can see you love her very much. hopefully you are also currently doing well.

out of service

• The only bullying I got when I was a kid in a church. The bully and I were new there. For some reason he used me as a stress reliever by belittling me and trying to take and damage my stuff. Eventually, I had enough and just beat the shit of him (he was bigger, I probably just caused more embarrassment than damage). He stopped his dumb bullying and just avoided me. Eventually he left the church. Probably not because of me, It's probably because his parents moved and just went to this church temporarily. No one liked him anyway. He was a dumbfuck big kid. I guess he was wang-ta there too. Still not an excuse for being a awful kid.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!