Have you ever been to a K-pop concert? Share your experience here !

• i've been to countless KPOP concert since 2011 (when im still 11 years old) and the last concert that i attend is on 2018 . I manage to attend Golden Disk Award 2012 that held on my country that time. Living in SEA is such a privilage as almost every month will have a kpop concert, especially country like Singapore and Thailand . I live in Malaysia so since Malaysia is in between of all Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines, its easy for me to attend concert on that country. Im also lucky that almost my entire family (which including my cousin) all stan KPOP so we will have a trip together for a kpop concert (my older sister or parents will pay for me since im still a student)

So this is the list of kpop event that i ever attend lmao :

Gfriend,BIGBANG and EXO solo concert on my country and here are for the joint concert:

MnetMsia500.jpg

Samsung-GALAXY-The-27th-Golden-Disk-Awards-in-Kuala-Lumpur-GDA-Poster-724x1024.jpgK-WAVE 2 MUSIC FESTIVAL BROUGHT TO YOU BY MCALLS IMAGE.jpgsmtown-live-world-tour-iii-singapore.jpg

18447139_1323694387680352_8403911770779689528_n.jpg

as you can see , i mostly attend 2nd gen concert because my sibs & cousin are way older than me and ofcourse they stanned 2nd gen group . they listen to 3rd gen but most of them are working or already married so they dont really went to concert anymore. As for me, im a college student with countless of assignment and have no money to attend concert alone ;(

how bout you ?

• You're lucky! My family hates kpop! and no one comes to my country to perform!

I wanna ask question how it feels to watch concert from very faraway seat? Do you still enjoy it? You barely see anything and it's no great to watch it from screen. If I would go to concert I would take the very front seat. But the front seat must be very expensive and difficult to get!

• singaporean?

• i have been going to concerts since 2010. (im so old now :/)

1st concert is SJ Malaysia, then SJ showcase in Singapore, MAMA in Singapore, SMtown in Singapore and a few concerts of SJ in Singapore.

in 2014 i start going to EXO concert in Singapore, almost every year i will go when they come for concerts.

in 2014 i also went for BTS concert in Singapore, den 2016 BTS in Seoul, 2017 BTS in HK, and 2017 Music Bank in Singapore, 2019 BTS in Singapore.

in 2015 & 2016, VIXX in Singapore with Hi-touch.

in 2017 & 2018, Wannaone in Singapore with Hi-touch in 2017.

in 2018, Seventeen in Singapore.

i realised i spent so much on concert LOL.

• Been at BP's world tour and saw them up close via VIP send-off. I've said it many times here in the forum but I can't forget their flawless, beautiful faces, and their friendly aura. Until this day, I vividly remember that face to face experience

:!: :!: :!:

when BP come to my country im on my study week for final exam so i couldnt come . and the date for Singapore,Thailand and Indonesia concert are all close to Malaysia's date so im not free on all of the date T_T

going to BP concert is always on my bucket list . Lets pray that the COVID19 will end soon and we can attend offline concert .

• I saw Blackpink during their world tour. It was my first and as of right now, only kpop concert. Their energy was amazing and everyone in the crowd was so hyped. I didn't have the best seats but their choreography was even better in person. Kill This Love was amazing live.

I loved how Blackpink spoke to everyone like they were family and Rosé's accent was heaven. You could tell how thankful they were for blinks still being by their side.

They all looked so beautiful in person. Especially, Lisa. She's a doll.

Even, the person that went with me said that it was the best concert and they used to question the hype around Blackpink.

• You're lucky! My family hates kpop! and no one comes to my country to perform!

I wanna ask question how it feels to watch concert from very faraway seat? Do you still enjoy it? You barely see anything and it's no great to watch it from screen. If I would go to concert I would take the very front seat. But the front seat must be very expensive and difficult to get!

We we had seat in the Middle and a really good view. But the seats wasn't important at all because we where all standing and jumping around to the music. And it is completely different because the Atmosphere of a Concert is just so different experience and you are there with other Fans and they fell the same as you. If you have a chance to go to a Concert of your Favorite Band do it

concert tix on my country is very affordable . the range for VIP ticket is 124-160 usd . The price will definitely not exceeding 200 dollars . for example the GDA 2012 , the GOLDEN tix where u can literally watch the red carpet live and is 246 usd for 2 night with literally A-LIST group like BIGBANG,Super Junior,SNSD,T-ARA,KARA and lots more . its kinda expensive but with such privilage and comfortable seat its defnitely worth it

for the KWAVE concert where SUJU,Taeyeon and MAMAMOO as the main lineup the cheapest price is 8 dollar

i usually will take the middle seat . the front seat which is rock zone usually dont provide chair and u need to stand for almost a days . also that zone usually full of people and will push each other . the middle seat will provide you chair and its comfortable u can also bring ur fan and food

the thing about attending concert for me is more toward the vibe rather than to see ur favs . Its the vibe that u can only feel if u attend . But usually for joint concert u will not really feel that much attachment since theres lot of group performng and if u only come for ur favs its a bit of waste since they prolly only perform for 10-15 minutes max. Fanmeeting and Solo concert is a better choice if u want to feel the attachment with ur favs ^^

• Singapore is so lucky , you guys will always be the first choice for any group for world tour . usually if they already went to singapore they will skip malaysia :\ . for example BTS,SNSD and YG Family world tour . EXO and SUJU really love MY and SG that much huh they never miss both country on their world tour concert .

Not only for kpop but also for western , One Direction,Ariana Grande and Beyonce went to SG but not MY im so jealous

• tho i never went to BP concert yet, i can confirm this . when BP come to my country for a 2 night soldout concert literally everyone that i know attending and even top celebrity went to see BP . I hope pandemic will over soon so that i can attend BP concert T_T

• im always tempted to go Malaysia or Indonesia for concerts alone but im scare. LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!