Miroh is Stray Kid's best song

• Queen deserved better for her time… should have been THE breakout song for them. Nonetheless, she’s still going strong. On Spotify she’s only second to Gods menu in streams.

Agreed.

I always felt like that It almost was... before God's Menu, It was when new people's interest on them peaked. If they had a follow-up song as loved as Miroh, they would've their breakthrough moment that time.

But It seems like the choice of Side Effects was such a risk they took in their career. They kinda of lost plenty of casual listeners' interest, a lot of people started to follow the bandwagon hate towards them, because of this release.

I have so much respect for them, because despite everything, they never regret dropping Side Effects and still sing it and about it proudly.

• Uh no. Nothing beats Mixtape #2.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• speaking honestly, I don’t think I would have been as willing to get invested in the group if Side Effects wasn’t in their discog. It’s the same for me, the amount of respect and genuine admiration I have for that song. It really blew me away when it dropped.

:sadr:

Same. Tbh I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't love Miroh (I still like it enough that it's on my playlist), but Side Effects is what convinced me to actually get into Kpop in general.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• some people might get mad at me but Miroh is one of the more generic edm gals, especially in regards to the drop. She grew on me a lot thanks to the addictive chants, rapping, vocals, and choreo. The SKZ spin on it.

However Side Effects will always be that bich who boldly & unapologetically was a distinguished banger. Can’t believe said psytrance banger brought us together-

My Alexa played Side Effects this morning when I asked her to play Thunderous (she never plays what I want). I'm proud of her.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I still don’t get the adoration people have for Hellavator aside from the lyrics and rapping. She had an even more generic drop. Suppose it was just very safe and mainstream in that regard

I love Hellevator, but I rank SKZ' singles and I noticed It's one of the bottoms :aespa50:

1. MIROH

2. Back Door

3. Thunderous

4. My Pace

5. Side Effects

6. God's Menu

7. District 9

8. Hellevator

9. I Am YOU

10. Levanter

• not Levanter being on the very bottom, that’s only where I can question you

I love every track on Levanter album much more than the title track. But I must say that Levanter should be more popular. Some kpop stans scream to the top of their lungs how Stray Kids should release public friendly music and stop releasing construction music, but they end up not listening to what they asked for.

Make it make sense

:aespa48:

I didnt hate your top as much as I thought

:aespa48:

• No I haven't.

Do you have any recommendations?

If you want something that has an EDM drop and rap, you could try "Victory Song" (from the same album as Miroh), "Double Knot", "Domino" (from their most recent album), "Boxer" (also from Clé1:Miroh).

"We Go" is a fun rap-focused subunit song (by 3RACHA, the producing subunit). It doesn't have an ot8 version yet, but "Maze of Memories" is an interesting, fully rap song by the entire group.

"SSICK" (from NOEASY, their most recent album) is also very fun, high energy. (it has rap, a beat drop, and...a lot of things going on)

"The Tortoise and the Hare": it's the intro to IN LIFE and I really don't know how to describe it, it has to be experienced. It's more on the experimental style.

"CHEESE" is the intro of NOEASY, it's catchy, has hard hitting rap, and is rock based.

If you want something emotional, Stray Kids also have a lot of that. "Gone Away" (from NOEASY) is a unit ballad. "My Universe" is another unit song, it's rather sweet. "Mixtape: On Track", written by Changbin, is mellow in sound yet powerful. "Sorry, I love you" was also written by him; it's also confessional and catchy. "Ex" too — raw honesty and emotionality.

Han also has a distinct style: "19" a song about the confusing feeling of growing up; "Sunshine" is an ideal, lo-fi break from the world; "Slump" has rock influences and is a confession of his about a creative block; "Another Day" sounds calm with its acoustic guitar instrumental but the lyrics are rather sad; "Secret Secret" is melancholic but comforting.

Two angst-filled but more energetic songs are "Voices" and "Phobia".

I highly recommend listening to "Silent Cry" — comforting and sweet lyrics and an overall exciting and complex song.

"Chronosaurus" is also a rather unique song about how frightening the passing of time is.

Stray Kids also have songs on the cute side, such as "Awkward Silence", "Get Cool", "Gone Days", "Airplane", and "Surfin' " (unit song).

"TMT", "Insomnia" (no ot8 version yet) might sound upbeat but their lyrics aren't as much.

This is nowhere close to everything. I highly recommend looking into their discography, they have something for everyone.

• Damn... that's alot of songs

I'll check them out, thank you :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!