I genuinely think Stray Kids presented their best performance on KINGDOM in Round 2

• My favorite performance of the round was Stray Kids, I got chills.

These boys are another level of artisticity and we can analyze this from behind the scenes of the group. As they are always behind the creation of the arrangement of the presentations, the concept, how they build the ideas. As they are not afraid to leave the comfort zone and take risks.

They chose 'I'll Be Your Man' precisely because it would be a challenge and the result was incredible. They conveyed all the emotion and sincerity of the message of the song that they modified.

I'm very proud of the boys' vocals. They are amazing vocalists, because they are a group that got it all. And it's okay to make a few mistake, because that's a consequence of when you lend yourself to the role of singing live.

Actually, when I thought about Stray Kids on Kingdom I thought about THIS. The possibility of them to show their qualities to a bigger audience other than their fans and casual listeners. More people would see the amazing performers they are, the unique songs they have, their versatility, the amount of creative control they have towards their songs, concepts and performances, how they built everything that Stray Kids is. And how it worked.

I thought about more people seeing what I see in them and starting to enjoy the group.

Sorry, I already wrote too much, but because I truly love and admire them with all my heart. :waterr:

My favorite performance of them in the program, as I said in the title.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I’m not saying this because I’m a fan, but this gave me goosebumps.

The fact that they sang it completely live too... just chills. Even BTOB purposefully avoided the song durning the last round. It’s freaking crazy how much they gave the original justice.

• I’m not saying this because I’m a fan, but this gave me goosebumps.

The fact that they sang it completely live too... just chills. Even BTOB purposefully avoided the song durning the last round. It’s freaking crazy how much they gave the original justice.

I love how a lot of people, including BTOB themselves, were completely impressed by their vocals. Especially by Jisung's vocals, since he's known as a great rapper.

• I thought they did actually do phenomenally well. I’m stunned at the rankings as I thought there was far more to appreciate there (particularly with live vocals!!) than some of the others (who were all great too, I’m not trying to be mean). I just got goosebumps at the end of their performance because I felt it was more impactful.

Anyway, I am sure they will really take it to heart initially. I hope they see how favourably the audience reacts to it and take strength from it.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought they did actually do phenomenally well. I’m stunned at the rankings as I thought there was far more to appreciate there (particularly with live vocals!!) than some of the others (who were all great too, I’m not trying to be mean). I just got goosebumps at the end of their performance because I felt it was more impactful.

Anyway, I am sure they will really take it to heart initially. I hope they see how favourably the audience reacts to it and take strength from it.

I hope they know that public's opinion is totally contrary to the ranking of experts

• I freaked out when I saw this

BYE

External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

praise

I'm sure they will too. They are very sensitive when It comes to other people's criticism, what It's normal when you are an artist. But I never saw It making them giving up of taking risks and continue to do their own thing and that's one of the reasons why they have my admiration.

I'm happy you liked their performance so much <3

• Wow.

Don't mind me, I'm just a lurker.

• i love you so much :waterr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!