Boy groups with the best discographies? And their best song?

• Bts and stray kids imo. No skip albums, lots of genres and s tier execution. Vocals, rap, ad-libs everything is perfect. Their performance and stage presence is great too so that's a plus. Best song? There's too many for these two.

Then I wanna add TXT, ateez and exo as well cuz I like their songs. For TXT they suit both dark and cute concepts so well. Ateez release rly rly good bops. Again they are all rounders. But I haven't explored eithers full discographies yet. So for txt I pick crown, can't you see me, and blue hour. And for ateez answer, twilight and say my name. For titles exo's monster n wolf is great. For bsides groove and I think artificial love was a bside or a single idk but it's good too.

Desbundar

• I present to you, Day6 aka the group with no bad songs

They wrote every single one of their songs, and play the instruments for all of them.

Like not many groups do that. Now that I think about it, I think Day6 might be the only KPOP group that wrote every single song of their, and have at least 100 of those songs as proof of their immaculate discography

favorite shots: day6′s 'time of our life' - Tumbex

• Monsta X doesn't have a single bad song.

Emmm don't forget NCT their discography is also really good :|:|:|

Ofc. That was my opinion. You'll can mention your fave songs from them aswell :D I liked boss, cherry bomb,follow and hero.

Ah I've heard of infinite but not chaser. I'm intrigued. Do you have any faves from their songs?

Desbundar

• Super Junior have the absolute best discography

Best songs : Midnight Blues, Hit Me Up, Evanesce, Raining Spell For Love, Mamacita, Black Suit, Too Late, Good Day For A Good Day, Spin Up, Me and U, One More Chance, The Lucky Ones, Ticky Tocky, Crown, Game, I Think I, Heads Up, Somebody New, Paradox, Closer, Mystery, Burn The Floor, Otra vez, Animals, Devil, Simply Beautiful, Good Love, Sexy Free & Single, Daydream, A Goodbye, Bonamana, In My Dream, Coagulation, Shake It Up, It's You, Why I Like You, Love Disease, Reset, Monster, Dead At Heart, She Wants It, She's Gone, U, Keep In Touch, L.O.V.E, Lunar Eclipse, Blue, Hero, Let's Dance, Shirt, Don't Leave Me, This Is Love, Dorothy, Lo Siento, Magic, No Other etc etc etc

• Fr. They are v talented. Ah I considered adding them but I was confused if they were an idol group or a band.

Desbundar

• BigBang - Monster/Love Song

BTS - Run /BST

ATEEZ - Answer, i want to also mention their amazing bside "Take Me Home"

SKZ - Miroh, also "Haven" is really great b side

literally these groups are my top ones.

Honorable mention: NCT (they have lots of great music though some of them are miss to me), TXT (they have great discography though i am not big fan of vocal processing going on there, Winner (they really have great ballads), A.C.E, Monsta X, EXO etc

ddebe61f199a765970bbbecd69ffa2f8d6c7d26d.gifv7b699cf2752b290632502ac3350ab9ac1d4272d4.gifv0905c1ebde28419651953a783a434962b5f2b2cf.gifv

Edited once, last by jinaland ().

• EXO!!! They have a diverse and consistent discography with many bops! No need to say their vocals are top notch! They are a group every kpop fan should check out!!

My favourite is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AKP's fav EXO b-sides (not in order)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• I agree with your list but would like to add Shinhwa, Seventeen, Infinite, BTOB, Bigbang, and EXO

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

mERCf4S.png

• Official Post

some of my favorite MX songs to back me up

milkMusic at 2xmilkMusic at 2xmilkMusic at 2x

• Idol group or band doesn't matter, what matters is that we all know they are an amazing group full of amazing songs

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

If you need any song recommendations please do let me know

Will do icy <3

Thank you!

Oooh I'll check these out. Thank you!!!

Desbundar

• I present to you, Day6 aka the group with no bad songs

They wrote every single one of their songs, and play the instruments for all of them.

Like not many groups do that. Now that I think about it, I think Day6 might be the only KPOP group that wrote every single song of their, and have at least 100 of those songs as proof of their immaculate discography

Real talk; their music is the most "international schmoney"! I'm talking both eastern and western worlds! I don't even like every song, but their music has an appeal outside of just K-Pop.

• The way there is no black pearl, forever, going crazy and machine in that playlist bothers me so much..

I still get nightmares because of that beside battle :pepe-cut:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!