Monthly and Yearly Spotify Streams for SKZ, TXT, and Enhypen

• This is a thread to share the spotify gains for my 3 favorite 4th Gen BGs, I wanted to include Ateez and Treasure as well but I couldn't find a chart account that clearly presented the info like the other 3 groups so I calculated their monthly gains using daily streams and stream milestones, ATZ and Treasure info will be included in a spoiler.

No fanwars juiceyo~ :danceb::danceb:

Stray Kids Monthly

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stray Kids Yearly

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tomorrow X Together

Yearly Streams

Enhypen Monthly

Enhypen Yearly*

Notes and Observations:

- Enhypen only had a month in 2020 to get streams but due to their smash hit album Carnival this year their streams have skyrocketed and they are growing very quickly!

- SKZ lead monthly streams until TXT had their comeback with Freeze and then repackage FOE getting the highest monthly streams in June with 112M and also got over 100M for August with FOE's release. SKZ recent comeback also pushed their August numbers over 100M and it remains to be seen if they will get a higher monthly peak then TXT.

- SKZ and TXT are the only 4th gen BGs to get a month over 100M streams this year!

- All 3 groups are on track to surpass their last year streams by quite a bit (tho thats not as surprising for EN- lol)

Ateez and Treasure Info: please note that these are estimated calculations that don't account for increase due to comebacks/new releases and use 30 day months. If anyone has a precise number please share and i will add it to the OP :)

• the way i really did not realise just how much TXT grew on spotify over this past year.... like damn....the growth from 2020 to 2021 is insane.

It really is crazy, seeing the year by year comparison really puts it into perspective. Freeze has catapulted them into a higher stream count in a similar way to Go Live for SKZ last year

Edit: not to mention how it shows the growth post BH

• the way i really did not realise just how much TXT grew on spotify over this past year.... like damn....the growth from 2020 to 2021 is insane.

Same. That chart is sexy af.

:pepe-sad:

Especially on the same day we reached 1Billion (500M just this year). So happy!

Also congratulations to the other groups! Proud of Enhypen, they are just starting out but they already doing so well!

I don’t stan Skz but they also doing amazing! This album is a total hit!

:froghype:

• Is there a reason The Boyz arent included? I'm assuming they're mostly a Korea driven act without a lot of Spotify streams.

Yes, i had looked to include them but their numbers were small and hard to find due to them having most fans in Korea and SEA. I did see that they've been getting +400k daily streams recently which is pretty good for them imo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!