I'm surprised at how non fans are expecting Lisa to sell "more"

• I don't wanna focus on the negative stuff as Lisa solo is one of the best moments to me this year (alongside with Rosé solo and Jisoo drama), buuuuuuut i saw a lot of comments here about Lisa albums and yes, it was funny...

Lisa is at +190k albums "sold" just in one site in her 4 days of pre order and while blinks were celebrating such HIGH numbers, some non fans were saying: "oh, i expected more", "not bad for a female soloist", "just this?".... Like are we for real??

Lisa is already outselling 95% of female soloists on kpop just with this pre order and still expecting her to sell +1M is just hypocrite and a way to set her up to later say: " i thought she was more popular than this", "her fame isn't that big" so I'm already making this thread to say it clearly: Lisa selling 100k, 300k, 500k or whatever shouldn't be disappointed for someone who never supported her so let's just mind our faves business without trying to set other's faves up just to prove a "fandom" wrong.

No one is silly. It's clear as water why people are still saying non sense things like this. So yeah, essay done bc i don't wanna get a wp trying to put reason on people's @$$.

And to blinks/lilies: let's enjoy and make happy memories! I'm sure Lisa is as excited as us and I'm sure she is working as hard as ever to give us her best!

Lots of love for Lisa!! And yeeees! Finally 3/4 done!

From a images - 2021-08-27T093842.948.jpeg

BLACKPINK fighting! Lisa fighting! Blinks, I'm happy that i discovered you guys here! <3

Byeeee!

• Honestly i think if a female soloist has a shot at selling 1 mil it would be Lisa, but that's just being hopeful. Anyways if she sells 600k and ppl were hoping for more, that's still a lot of albums for a female soloist idk where these ppl are coming from saying "just that?" like really? It's not like a female soloist pulls those numbers everyday

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• You don't know how much I dislike people who create their own expectations and downplay whatever didn't reach it.

The funniest thing is that, most of the time, they are never publicly disappointed with their faves, for them It's always everything fine. They defend the numbers strongly. Even If deep inside, they expected more.

But with other artists...

Mina.. since the first thread keeping up with Lisa numbers i saw some comments like this and i was like ??? Your faves sell -400k why are you here?? Kkkkk like ??? Just today that i quoted one of the various users who said that it was not bad for a female soloist :pepe-clown-gear:

I'm already saying it now bc i don't wanna see downplaying threads against Lisa on her debut week/month just bc she didn't reach non supporters "expectations"....

• Honestly i think if a female soloist has a shot at selling 1 mil it would be Lisa, but that's just being hopeful. Anyways if she sells 600k and ppl were hoping for more, that's still a lot of albums for a female soloist idk where these ppl are coming from saying "just that?" like really? It's not like a female soloist pulls those numbers everyday

Right?? I wish too for higher numbers, but i don't go saying how low her numbers are when just BP and Rosé reached such numbers from female acts nowadays.

• Mina.. since the first thread keeping up with Lisa numbers i saw some comments like this and i was like ??? Your faves sell -400k why are you here?? Kkkkk like ??? Just today that i quoted one of the various users who said that it was not bad for a female soloist :pepe-clown-gear:

I'm already saying it now bc i don't wanna see downplaying threads against Lisa on her debut week/month just bc she didn't reach non supporters "expectations"....

"It was not bad for a female soloist" I wonder who they have in mind as competition

Another BLACKPINK member? :lisa12:

• Actually they aren't akgae... They are literally from others groups, it's from here on akp...

• People love to set BP and Lisa up with stupidly high goals to call it a under performance when it doesnt reach their stupid goals.

It will sell more then 99% of any other KPOP female album what a flop I guess..

I heard Chinese fans cant fundraise anymore so that will probs hurt her chance at 1m but will still sell alot.

• Akgaes are surprisingly ok and here we have almost none.. the problem lies on others fandoms... Obviously just a "few" if compared with the total of users here, but they are loud as I'm not the only blink who noticed it...

Pretty sure they are just scared.

Because they know she will sell a lot of albums.

And yes, I don't care if they are from my fandoms or whatever.

• Outselling.. something not yet released?

I dont think its akgaes of other members, pretty sure people are talking about other group fans.

China apparently cant fundraise anymore so wonder how many albums they can buy.

• People love to set BP and Lisa up with stupidly high goals to call it a under performance when it doesnt reach their stupid goals.

It will sell more then 99% of any other KPOP female album what a flop I guess..

I heard Chinese fans cant fundraise anymore so that will probs hurt her chance at 1m but will still sell alot.

Lisa impact!

I heard about it and idk how much it will affect her sales, but well.. let's do our best!

• not in bulk, but they can do digitals.

It's a weird thing, but they'll find a way

Uhmm will hurt BP quite a bit I feel was a strong market for BP and the members but lets see I guess.

I still think she can sell really well.

• Naver already came out with an article that had an estimate of 700k Gaon sales. Knowing how close Naver is to YGE, this should be the guidepost for chart watchers who are curious to see how Lisa will do.

Anyone who thinks she should easily get 800k, 900k, 1M, or who would call her a flop if she doesnt hit these marks, are obviously just delulu antis or trolls. Most of us true Lisa fans are praying for these kinds of numbers, not expecting them.

700k would make her the best selling female soloist in Gaon history and the second best selling soloist overall in Gaon history behind only Baekhyun.

• Naver already came out with an article that had an estimate of 700k Gaon sales. Knowing how close Naver is to YGE, this should be the guidepost for chart watchers who are curious to see how Lisa will do.

Anyone who thinks she should easily get 800k, 900k, 1M, or who would call her a flop if she doesnt hit these marks, are obviously just delulu antis or trolls. Most of us true Lisa fans are praying for these kinds of numbers, not expecting them.

700k would make her the best selling female soloist in Gaon history and the second best selling soloist overall in Gaon history behind only Baekhyun.

I was saying lower then like 700k but then I upped it to like she will hit 1m eventurally maybe not first month but will do eventually, who knows how many copies can come from China now. Maybe they will focus more on digital sales.

Yes, but her c fanbase are at a tight spot with some changes... Let's see, but i think she will sell a lot.

• I thought this thing about bulk stop being allowed was fic, bc its not the first time they say it will happen, but I think it will end up happening, especially with Kris' scandal...

I saw other big Chinese accounts like Xiao Zhan managament saying stop bulk buying etc.. so I think its quite a big thing.

• Yes, but her c fanbase are at a tight spot with some changes... Let's see, but i think she will sell a lot.

Yeah Maybe that 700k included China but her fans can still buy seperate copies and maybe a few right? I think all thats stopped is like big group bulk buys/fund raising.

Maybe bulk buying is allowed but not allowed to publicy fundraise.

• Yeah Maybe that 700k included China but her fans can still buy seperate copies and maybe a few right? I think all thats stopped is like big group bulk buys/fund raising.

Maybe bulk buying is allowed but not allowed to publicy fundraise.

Yes, i think like this is allowed. Anyways, when we think we won, something happens.. kkkk

• They are though? Literally every big accounts I follow are doing something?

No compare to what they did forrosé and Jennie. They do much less for Lisa. They even try to insert Jennie and Rosé streaming during Lisa's promotions. Most they do now is retweet. I remember how they tweeted almost every second to promote rosé solo and how they focused so much on donation for her solo. But I rarely see they do it for Lisa. They only retweet. But who cares anyway. Most Lisas stans unfollowed them already

• Someone correct me If I'm wrong, but apparently China is trying to reduce Celebrities' idolatry to avoid situations that goes out of their control. And It will affect international artists too, that's why bulk buying is stopping.

Who really knows whats actually allowed and whats not is funraising a no no but bulk buying is okay?

Like could someone buy 10,000 copies without fundraising?

• Someone correct me If I'm wrong, but apparently China is trying to reduce Celebrities' idolatry to avoid situations that go out of their control. And It will affect international artists too, that's why bulk buying is stopping.

I won't say it makes sense bc this is "not democratic", buuut well, their country their laws... At least they still can support their faves digitally and on SNS.

• This thread contains 70 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!