Is blackpink talented group?

• One would have to define what talent is in order to answer the question...

are we looking at numbers ? ie the ability to sell

are we looking and individual talents, singing, dancing, modelling, acting, rapping, variety, MCing etc etc the list could go on and on...

do we average out the talent for the group?

are we comparing to other GG or groups overall or western groups?

what does it mean to have talent?

if you say most talented group then I take it you mean overall

if you are asking on a purely individual opinion basis then you should say so...

• eh, they're not more talented than any other particular kpop group but they're ok

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• everyone has different perspective of talent, if u gonna bring dictionary definition fuck that shit, that is just some linguistic's literally definition, stop that bullshit just answer the fucking poll

• I'm so judgemental in this regard and even i would say 100000000000 % YESS and who doesn't think so needs to recheck themselves .

• everyone has different perspective of talent, if u gonna bring dictionary definition fuck that shit, that is just some linguistic's literally definition, stop that bullshit just answer the fucking poll

I completely agree everyone has a different perspective then that is my perspective on the question being asked why attack my perspective with less than ideal words if they are different to your perspective of the question?

as I have said many times language and semantics matter especially on the internet where body language and non verbal communication cannot be shown.

I have voted in the poll but this is a discussion no? we are allowed to discussion things my friend correct?

• I completely agree everyone has a different perspective then that is my perspective on the question being asked why attack my perspective with less than ideal words if they are different to your perspective of the question?

as I have said many times language and semantics matter especially on the internet where body language and non verbal communication cannot be shown.

I have voted in the poll but this is a discussion no? we are allowed to discussion things my friend correct?

omg stop writing that long essays, it's very annoying

we learn things based on our experience, not by some dictionary, who cares those linguistic's defintion if that word

OP said simple vote would be enough, just do that.

Ur disccussions are nothing more than waste of time

• omg stop writing that long essays, it's very annoying

we learn things based on our experience, not by some dictionary, who cares those linguistic's defintion if that word

OP said simple vote would be enough, just do that.

Ur disccussions are nothing more than waste of time

then there is no need for you to comment on my perspective of things correct?

I don't see how a few lines of words amount to a long essay but okay long essay it is...

well you can say that (part in bold) and it will be up for discussion wouldn't it lol

in respect of the second bolded part well I enjoy debates and discussions with people...if you believe its a waste of time then I am not forcing you to engage with me ;-)

• then there is no need for you to comment on my perspective of things correct?

I don't see how a few lines of words amount to a long essay but okay long essay it is...

well you can say that (part in bold) and it will be up for discussion wouldn't it lol

in respect of the second bolded part well I enjoy debates and discussions with people...if you believe its a waste of time then I am not forcing you to engage with me ;-)

u can have decent discussion but ur limiting everything into some literal dictionary defintion which ruins ur whole discussion from the beginning stop that shit

• u can have decent discussion but ur limiting everything into some literal dictionary defintion which ruins ur whole discussion from the beginning stop that shit

my friend you seem to be getting upset about meanings of words...

i put a meaning as defined by google if you believe a word has a different meaning then sure go ahead and discuss the meaning of the word i cant stop you from discussing a worss meaning...

but changing certain words which have a completely different meaning would be questionable without justification like a toe means the digits at the end of your foot...it cant mean the digits on the end of your hand (just an example not arguing over toes and fingers)

• my friend you seem to be getting upset about meanings of words...

i put a meaning as defined by google if you believe a word has a different meaning then sure go ahead and discuss the meaning of the word i cant stop you from discussing a worss meaning...

but changing certain words which have a completely different meaning would be questionable without justification like a toe means the digits at the end of your foot...it cant mean the digits on the end of your hand (just an example not arguing over toes and fingers)

who cares about google definition if i have my own definition of the word

should i become slave of google shit

• who cares about google definition if i have my own definition of the word

should i become slave of google shit

then you should let others know and we can discuss such meanings though correct?

i'm not saying google is absolute right - it can be wrong just like you and i can be wrong on different interpretations of a word, we're certainly not linguistic experts so discussing things should be the best way of bringing about some consensus no?

• then you should let others know and we can discuss such meanings though correct?

i'm not saying google is absolute right - it can be wrong just like you and i can be wrong on different interpretations of a word, we're certainly not linguistic experts so discussing things should be the best way of bringing about some consensus no?

no one cares linguistics i don't want to express my opinion limited to that dictionary definition

free speech should free

• no one cares linguistics i don't want to express my opinion limited to that dictionary definition

free speech should free

i didn't say anything about others not being able to express their opinion...

i have never said my definition is 100% correct i took a definition from a random source and i believe it to be correct...if you or anybody else has a different definition or interpretation with or without a source you can mention it and we can discuss it

i might not be correct and you might not be wrong hence discussion...

• i didn't say anything about others not being able to express their opinion...

i have never said my definition is 100% correct i took a definition from a random source and i believe it to be correct...if you or anybody else has a different definition or interpretation with or without a source you can mention it and we can discuss it

i might not be correct and you might not be wrong hence discussion...

:sleepyr:

• then there is no need for you to comment on my perspective of things correct?

Dont listen to them, if u wanna say something u say it. It’s weird they could have just ignored what u said if they didn’t wanna read it

• Dont listen to them, if u wanna say something u say it. It’s weird they could have just ignored what u said if they didn’t wanna read it

i will always say what i think within the spirit of the discussion (sometimes well often most times i will get sidetracked lol )

and i always listen to other peoples opinions because i like yo listen yo what they have to say

• like what we have discussed :pepecute:

that its ok to disagree

that meanings of words are important but also one can form their own interpretations of words

no one definition is absolutely correct and none which are absolutely wrong either

• I think yes.

They sing live and it's not an embarrassment, for sure they are not the best, but they are really good! And I like how all their voices are different and you can know who is singing. To me Jisoo is the best at live. She is really stable and I love it as she brings the group performance to a higher level.

Rap. This right here is great. I know they "don't write" most of their raps, buuuuut they are great at delivering and their attitude in performances is incredible, really great as they are constantly praised for non fans and yes, critically acclaimed as well.

Dance, tbh I have a problem with their consistence in performances. They all know how to dance, Jisoo improved amazingly, Lisa is one of the best dancers in kpop, but their consistence as a group is somewhat lacking. And I'm saying this as a fan. Unfortunately they have super great stages, but one week later their stage is just ok. I think the only member who was consistent since debut was Lisa, the others had bad days if we could say, buuuut to me this isn't a right "excuse" as when you are up to perform, please, do your best. It's a job, so yes, they should do their job properly so in this term I hope they can become more consistent and really put their energy in all their performances! I don't wanna compare, but Twice is a great example of consistence in the dance term. They are amazing at their dance.

Overall yes, I do think they are talented enough to pursue whatever path they want, and people saying no ... Well, it's their opinion, but let's remind that BP as a group and individually is critically acclaimed by real musicians, producers and etc and by non fans, as this is important as kpop fans are biased af....

Long text, but I think you can understand my point.

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!