BRISxLIFE is still a thing?

• Wow, facts!

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Urgh. I remember seeing stuff from him years ago… him and um… Dessy? Both of them just kind of seem like creeps now.

I do actually still like this one reactor, Champ of medium, who was/is a metal head and seems to be more reasonably intelligent and honest when things aren’t his thing.

• Maybe I should start doing kpop reactions where I hate every song ever.

Bring a little bit of balance to YouTube.

but don't you literally hate every song (ok not like every song) but most songs from like 4th gen GG lol

• Is he still taking credit for making kpop popular?

I pretty much stopped watching reactions completely. Too much "OMG WHAT? KPOP WAS LIKE THIS? SINCE WHEN? OMG [INSERT MUSIC GENRE HERE] COULD NEVER!" I will check out ReacttotheK if they're doing a song I really like because while some of the participants are duds, they do sometimes pick up on things I've never noticed.

I did find Caitlin Benson via Twitter a while back. She's actually studying songwriting and production in college so she does pick out things, but she's also a very relatable fangirl. Her NCT videos have been hilarious. I haven't watched her reactions for any other groups yet, but I do appreciate that she's been honest about which songs she'd vibed with and which ones she didn't.

• Bris and form of therapy are the two I like the least. I've mostly stopped watching reactions unless it's from musicians or producers who have no connection at all to kpop and critique from an objective technical perspective. (I don't like those classical musician people either because the one person who chooses songs to react to puts too much of her own bias into the selection)

• All kpop reactors like every song, because kpop fans are childish and will get offended if you don't like their faves songs.

There was a reactor from years ago (like 4 years ago) who was very honest about his opinions and gave constructive criticism to the songs, while being respectful to the artists and the efforts. I liked his channel.

But it ended up that he was a predator to his followers and he disappeared from YT.

• There was a reactor from years ago (like 4 years ago) who was very honest about his opinions and gave constructive criticism to the songs, while being respectful to the artists and the efforts. I liked his channel.

But it ended up that he was a predator to his followers and he disappeared from YT.

Sucks that he was a creep

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!