Twice has been putting the best music among GG's this year...

• You are free to disagree because not everyone can see the light but it's a fact.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quality? Check. Diversity? Check. Flawless performances? Check.

You should hurry up and stan Twice because life is too short to not stan perfection.

• Their music is always phenomenal.

My favorite off of Perfect World is Thank You, Family:

External Content www.youtube.com

And Promise does all sorts of things to my emotions:

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• ;( It's a beautiful song indeed, I just didn't understand why they had to put Fanfare AGAIN in the tracklist

• I used to think Better was a weak track but like always the Twice spell does wonders and now I love it so much. Cry for Me and ICSM I have been listening the English version more nowadays.

• ;( It's a beautiful song indeed, I just didn't understand why they had to put Fanfare AGAIN in the tracklist

They always do that. They include the singles that were released previously but didn't have an album, on their next full Japanese release.

Just the way they've always done it.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• TWICE truly release some good songs this year! I think 2019 is DEFINITELY their best year though. Fancy and Feel Special could've been the SOTY tbh.

• Hell yeah. TWICE really put out some great songs this year!

I see people speaking of groups with perfect discography and always wonder why people leave Twice out of it, they have one of the most powerfull ones. Sure some tracks may not be everyone's cup of tea but the number of releases is so big and there are a LOT of masterpieces that no other group's vocals could ever do justice.

Honestly, even if a member did decide to leave I don't think there's really a chance of them disbanding next year. Unless if something insane happens and we lose basically all the members (highly unlikely) I think Twice as a group is safe for quite some more time. Everyone talks about this like Twice only has the option of staying whole or disbanding

• Honestly I don’t think I’ve played a song as much as I have this year as Kura Kura and Alcohol Free!

Seriously I keep going back to these 2 songs and have been DRUNK IN LOVE WITH THEM <3

~ ω

• Honestly, even if a member did decide to leave I don't think there's really a chance of them disbanding next year. Unless if something insane happens and we lose basically all the members (highly unlikely) I think Twice as a group is safe for quite some more time. Everyone talks about this like Twice only has the option of staying whole or disbanding

I have been dreaming of this damn contract ;( But even people who are worried seem supportive of whatever happens, they have been making ppl happy for years... now is their time

• Their music has been pretty mediocre and boring for the last several years. Based on their digital charting in Korea and worldwide the past few years, seems I'm not alone on that thought.

in my opinion if you base what is quality or good music on charts primarily that is considerably more boring. You can find their music not to your taste that's 100% fine but charts really have nothing to do with a songs quality.

• Honestly, even if a member did decide to leave I don't think there's really a chance of them disbanding next year. Unless if something insane happens and we lose basically all the members (highly unlikely) I think Twice as a group is safe for quite some more time. Everyone talks about this like Twice only has the option of staying whole or disbanding

This is true, tbh i've gotten used to seeing Twice as 8, with JY being gone for so long. I think if Twice can keep their losses to a minimum next year, they have a great chance to stay at the top of the charts.

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!