I wish BTS got a Grammy nom for a song which actually had their contribution

• apart from just singing. BTS are known worldwide for how they can self produce and compose songs on their own. Dynamite is not a bad choice for the Grammys but the BTS members hardly have any credits on it. Most likely that British songwriter is gonna take credits for the song's success even though every ARMY knows the lyrics are the last reason, the song is popular. I feel like Black Swan is more Grammy worthy with it's artistic touch and how meaningful the song is. But what Grammys cares about is only the popularity of the song. And now if BTS doesn't win a Grammy, the voters only excuse will be it's not artistic enough. This is why award shows which only give awards based on their opinions are useless. But sadly, Grammys is still the most relevant award show in the world. So I'm glad BTS got nominated. I'll be honest, Dynamite is a better song than all the songs nominated on the list.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Dynamite is a hit because of BTS, so they deserve that nom whether they wrote it or not. Their contribution to it being a success is more than that of those who wrote the song tbh. Any song released by BTS in English would have been a hit cause it is a BTS song which is in a language accessible to global gp, just their name alone is enough. BTS made Dynamite what it is and not the other way round, so only fools would credit the songwriters for its succes, especially flop songwriters who never had a hit to their name pre-Dynamite.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• They contributed with their vocals and performance on stage. That is more than good enough.

yeah it is enough to get a Grammy. But the members would get real satisfaction, if it were for a song where they had writing or producing credits. Remember how BTS still celebrated their #1 with Life Goes On. That's bc it has their real contribution. It's like their own child, so they would get more emotional towards that #1.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• yeah it is enough to get a Grammy. But the members would get real satisfaction, if it were for a song where they had writing or producing credits. Remember how BTS still celebrated their #1 with Life Goes On. That's bc it has their real contribution. It's like their own child, so they would get more emotional towards that #1.

How do you even know that? I bet they are ore than happy enough just being nominated. Dynamite is their song regardless of who wrote it. It is their baby. When people remember Dynamite, it is BTS they will remember.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• Don’t worry, BTS always take small steps. There’s always next time

I agree. baby steps to success. First just presenting an award. The next year performing on the stage. And now a Grammy nom. I admire how patient BTS are. If I were them, I would've just robbed a Grammy from the award show's storage room.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Dynamite is a hit because of BTS, so they deserve that nom whether they wrote it or not. Their contribution to it being a success is more than that of those who wrote the song tbh. Any song released by BTS in English would have been a hit cause it is a BTS song which is in a language accessible to global gp, just their name alone is enough. BTS made Dynamite what it is and not the other way round, so only fools would credit the songwriters for itd succes, especially flop songwriters who never had a hit to their name pre-Dynamite.

We all know that truth. Sadly that melanie lady tried to take credit for BWL success. Who knows that David might do the same :eyes:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• How do you even know that? I bet they are ore than happy enough just being nominated. Dynamite is their song regardless of who wrote it. It is their baby. When people remember Dynamite, it is BTS they will remember.

But they will be more happy if a song which they actually wrote would win it. You can't deny this.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• ive been reading your threads lately and im convinced you are a user that just masquerades as an army. So word of advice, quit with bts-related threads :rolleyes:

wrong. i like bts but my problem is armys in this forum. i like baiting them bc they shade me all the time (even when i'm acting normal).

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• wrong. i like bts but my problem is armys in this forum. i like baiting them bc they shade me all the time (even when i'm acting normal).

your 2647641 threads with passive aggressive digs towards bts is you being normal? okay you do you i guess

• your 2647641 threads with passive aggressive digs towards bts is you being normal? okay you do you i guess

normal call outs for not allowed on this forum. I already got banned once for clapping back at an ARMY. I decided to be normal when this new forum opened, but I've had enough of the shade I get daily and now I'm paying back.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• normal call outs for not allowed on this forum. I already got banned once for clapping back at an ARMY. I decided to be normal when this new forum opened, but I've had enough of the shade I get daily and now I'm paying back.

lol sounds about right. dont let me stop you :S

• normal call outs for not allowed on this forum. I already got banned once for clapping back at an ARMY. I decided to be normal when this new forum opened, but I've had enough of the shade I get daily and now I'm paying back.

LMFAOO playing it back? You are only constantly setting BTS especially JK up. You are so weird and then you wonder why you are not liked.

• LMFAOO playing it back? You are only constantly setting BTS especially JK up. You are so weird and then you wonder why you are not liked.

I only give what people want. They don't want me to be nice, so I won't be nice anymore. I have apologized before for my actions but it seems like they don't want character growth. They just want me to be a shitty person. So don't complain when I'm a shitty person now.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I only give what people want. They don't want me to be nice, so I won't be nice anymore. I have apologized before for my actions but it seems like they don't want character growth. They just want me to be a shitty person. So don't complain when I'm a shitty person now.

LMFAOO you don't need to change to please anyone. But change because you know what you did is wrong. If you want to be a shitty person then you are going to get treated as such and no one will take you serious. Have fun with that attitude.

• LMFAOO you don't need to change to please anyone. But change because you know what you did is wrong. If you want to be a shitty person then you are going to get treated as such and no one will take you serious. Have fun with that attitude.

Like anyone ever took me seriously. Everyone only likes it when I act like a fool. They need entertainment.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• LMFAOO you don't need to change to please anyone. But change because you know what you did is wrong. If you want to be a shitty person then you are going to get treated as such and no one will take you serious. Have fun with that attitude.

Oof

:pepe-hehe:

• this whole forum. not pointing out a particular user. everybody here only wants fanwars and drama.

Sigh...and you think it's a good idea to contribute to it. Anyway it's clear the kind of person you are. I'm done talking with you.

• ive been reading your threads lately and im convinced you are a user that just masquerades as an army. So word of advice, quit with bts-related threads :rolleyes:

Sorry for the long post. The OP admitted making threads like that for akorns but it goes deeper than that.

When the OP came to the forum they made questionable threads for attention. Armys didn't like it. Then, when they made regular threads Armys ignored them. So, they started complaining that Armys hated them and a lot of very dramatic things. Some Armys even invited them to the previous guild and tried to be nice but the OP reacted strangely and made the 'Bad Armys here hate me' threads which attracted similar comments from other users who didn't know the full picture.

So I guess a lot of Armys didn't care for her anymore. I don't mind the OP and I try to be respectful now but I think the other side should be heard too. The OP got shade but it didn't happen out of the blue as well.

The thing is that most of it started because of their need for attention.

• I never cared about attention. I still don't. If I really wanted a hit thread, I could just pit BTS & Blackpink together. I would've made threads about them regardless of whether BTS is a big group or not. I dislike ARMY, not BTS. I have shaded ARMY, BigHit, their juniors, choreographer and songwriters but never the members personally.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I never cared about attention. I still don't. If I really wanted a hit thread, I could just pit BTS & Blackpink together. I would've made threads about them regardless of whether BTS is a big group or not. I dislike ARMY, not BTS. I have shaded ARMY, BigHit, their juniors, choreographer and songwriters but never the members personally.

Let's agree to disagree on the first part. You were mad you didn't get the attention you wanted. You even made numerous thread about that.

Personally, I don't care or am not annoyed. I am just explaining how things happened.

• Let's agree to disagree on the first part. You were mad you didn't get the attention you wanted. You even made numerous thread about that.

Personally, I don't care or am not annoyed. I am just explaining how things happened.

no. My intentions while making such threads were "why does our fandom only focus on the negative things? why do y'all only want drama? why can't you be normal?", not "i'm sad my threads flopped so let me rant about it".

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• no. My intentions while making such threads were "why does our fandom only focus on the negative things? why do y'all only want drama? why can't you be normal?", not "i'm sad my threads flopped so let me rant about it".

You were pissed at Armys for letting your threads flop. I even posted in that thread of yours on the old forum. And it wasn't just one thread. Let's just be honest here.

I also hope you appreciate the fact that I am helping you get more akorns.

• You were pissed at Armys for letting your threads flop. I even posted in that thread of yours on the old forum. And it wasn't just one thread. Let's just be honest here.

I also hope you appreciate the fact that I am helping you get more akorns.

no. I was pissed at ARMYs for only focusing on drama and tea on BTS. I used both my controversial and nice threads as an example. I really don't care if both threads flopped. But one stupid thread gets so many replies and other gets none makes me question the sanity of fans.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• no. I was pissed at ARMYs for only focusing on drama and tea on BTS. I used both my controversial and nice threads as an example. I really don't care if both threads flopped. But one stupid thread gets so many replies and other gets none makes me question the sanity of fans.

You know people can only stand that much. You made alts and said some questionable things and then expected everyone to forget it. Some of your posts made others commiserate about the big bad Armys while some of those Armys even tried to approach you and understand you.

I was there both in the guild and in the other thread to see what happened.

Again, I am not trying to hate on you. I just want to give you another perspective.

• You know people can only stand that much. You made alts and said some questionable things and then expected everyone to forget it. Some of your posts made others commiserate about the big bad Armys while some of those Armys even tried to approach you and understand you.

I was there both in the guild and in the other thread to see what happened.

Again, I am not trying to hate on you. I just want to give you another perspective.

I made alts bc I hated the negativity on my main account. I needed a break from the continuous mentions I got daily. I will probably create an alt and leave this account again if I'm hating the shade I get on a daily basis. I really had enough.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!