If Blackpink sold 1 million albums

• Then theres no excuse to not have 1 million viewers for The Show.

I'm scratching my head over here cause I've never been so confused in my life. The numbers just don't add up.

Everyone is left wondering how many fans BP actually have. Cause right now the numbers are saying Blinks only equal the same amount as Twicecoaster album sales.

I'll take into consideration if China was able to pay for this concert or not but I'm still lost in a maze of questions.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

China wasn't able to pay for the concert, so that's something to take into consideration.

Also the fact that people can buy several albums more than once is a factor, TWICE sold what...400k-500k with their latest album and you don't see them pulling that same number with their concert. NCT are selling 1M and their concert pulled 200k. You can apply this to any other group and it still wouldn't make sense.

• lol Drew, don't be mean.

To be fair, BP online concert was very poorly timed for the European audience. Had it been a couple hours later, I would have thought about purchasing it or not. But 06:00am on a Sunday morning?? Hell no.

I watched Dreamcatcher's and (G)I-DLE's online concerts last year, they were a little bit later, like 8:00am. That was ok.

• Lemme help you since you're so lost

As it is an online show a lot of people can watch it illegally instead of paying over 35 bucks for an online concert :) Not to mention for some people the time was an issue

It's the same with other groups.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• kpop albums are not 1 album 1 person...it's more like 4 albums 1 person, so 1M album sales to 250K tickets is about right. BTS sold like 4M albums and got under 1M tickets.

• That makes no sense

Bulk buying is common you know

This is like saying bp have over 30m followers on Instagram why do they not sell 30million albums

So is that an admission that Blackpink doest have at least a million fans? Or just a million fans that don't care enough to buy physical media?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• China didn't have access to the concert

Baekhyun sold 1M albums - 110K online concert attendance

Twice sold 570K for More&More - 100k online concert attendance

NCT sold 1.4M for Resonance - 200K online concert attendance

Why didn't you ask them the same question?

• Stop the obsession with BP. Like this isn’t funny anymore. Are you mentally fine? Is there something bothering you?

Is this not a forum? And what do people do on forums? Discuss things.

Mentally I'm doing ok. The only thing bothering me is I cant find someone to play with on Far Cry 3 multiplayer right now.

• -Their fans from China weren’t able to buy and view

-Online concerts have illegal streams, no correlation to having a physical album

-This was in a different time zone for every country

-Still in a pandemic, some fans thought it was worth it for them to buy their first debut album which was cheaper, whereas the concert could be viewed without paying

-Why don’t you ask the same about other groups who had less views than BP? I know you’re just a bored troll but you seem to be quite obsessed with talking about BP. I guess it gives you hit threads.

• Is this not a forum? And what do people do on forums? Discuss things.

Mentally I'm doing ok. The only thing bothering me is I cant find someone to play with on Far Cry 3 multiplayer right now.

Discuss things that are logical. I thought everybody here had the bare minimum IQ to understand basic things.

• That's not how things work. A lot of people don't think it's worth paying for an online concert as compared to buying albums and offline concerts. There's also the issue of bulk buying as people have said.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!