Whats the most creepiest theories youve heard about kpop

• I just read this one theory that caught my eyes , wendy from red velvet died from falling so the girl we seeing is an actress from Sm. I mean i dont know .. what to say

I dont believe that it true but i do notice that wendy got chin job that i am not feeling.

• I just read this one theory that caught my eyes , wendy from red velvet died from falling so the girl we seeing is an actress from Sm. I mean i dont know .. what to say

I dont believe that it true but i do notice that wendy got chin job that i am not feeling.

I have been watching creepy theories recently, one that I remember is that in some companies trainees died out of exhaustion in practice rooms. This is why some idols experience paranormal experiences because they are the ghosts of the trainees that died.

• this is more of a nice creepy theory but if a group sees a ghost in their training/practice/recording rooms then their next song will be a success

• wow I wasn't aware about this one, thank goodness I am sure this is Wendy xD

hmm... I used to hear a lot about idols seeing ghosts like other users pointed out, I remember a creepy theory that Hyuna left jyp because she was pregnant but I know these were just antis making up stuff still I find creepy how people make stuff up like that you know

• this is more of a nice creepy theory but if a group sees a ghost in their training/practice/recording rooms then their next song will be a success

What noo wayyy 🤔 i know i heard if the power is cut out during filming a mv then the song would be a hit lol but not this one.

• wow I wasn't aware about this one, thank goodness I am sure this is Wendy xD

hmm... I used to hear a lot about idols seeing ghosts like other users pointed out, I remember a creepy theory that Hyuna left jyp because she was pregnant but I know these were just antis making up stuff still I find creepy how people make stuff up like that you know

i heard this one that blackpink was supposed to be a 5 member group but she died 😣so they continue as 4

• Btw let's stop with this plastic surgery bashing towards Wendy...

Listen girl had cracked cheekbone it's obvious she needed to make it look ok.

Google Fabio Jakobsen, cyclist crash injury. Check how many surgeries he got to look ok.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is from a few years ago.

OK so I think it was 2014 as U-KISS filmed an MV. They used something to creat flames and all of a sudden Kiseop got hit in the face by a flame and heavly injured (luckly it left him no scars) and a few people said that this accidantly only happend cause this building they filmed in was haunted.

People also belive that the set of Growl by EXO was haunted and they say that you can see a "ghost" in the part where windows apear, but on the other hand a lot people also say they might just forgot a staff to tell he should go away from there

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I was furious when someone said Jeongyeon was pregnant when she took a hiatus and because of that she gained weight, so she was forced to abort and lose weight. I WAS SO FURIOUS.

Also, I've read somewhere about TWICE seeing ghosts, but they are more of stories than theories. They most likely won't be true.

- Pre-debut era, Sana heard Nayeon's giggle in the toilet late afternoon but tomorrow Nayeon said she already went home at that time. After that the TWICE members always go to the WC together.

- DTNA era, one night a member saw some creepy girl outside the beach and froze. Another member came to rescue her. When they checked the cameras, some of the scenes were blurry, broken, or there were strange things. Since that day the crew always stop filming when it reached 6 PM.

For theories, someone said a trainee died because of the strict rules of a company.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• People also belive that the set of Growl by EXO was haunted and they say that you can see a "ghost" in the part where windows apear, but on the other hand a lot people also say they might just forgot a staff to tell he should go away from there

That was person in charge of handling the LIGHTS.....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• its a myth Koreans (and in some asian countries) have, that if a paranormal incident happens before the start of anything new, it brings success and good luck

interesting...where did you hear that my friend?

• I don’t think this is creepy in the ghostly manner but just creepy as in ugh people are gross:

Hyuna got pregnant by Jay Park and was forced to get an abortion and was kicked out of WG/JYPE.

I don’t believe in this theory in the slightest lol.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!