Is there a song that reminds you of high school? Or present day schoolers :O)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also.. The fall season along with Three Days Grace songs remind me of my high school days :/

• my high school days...

eminem...

but generally

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Also.. The fall season along with Three Days Grace songs remind me of my high school days :/

omg you knew an AMV was gonna be fire if it used this song.

It used to be Ignition (Remix) by R.Kelly because I distinctly remember someone playing it while we were decorating for prom and everyone broke out singing along with it, but I don't want to give him the streams so I'm gonna go with Ms. Jackson by Outkast. The year after it came out I took biology and our teacher was named Mrs. Jackson so it was a constant stream of "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson I am for real" and I honestly don't know why she didn't fail our whole class. :pepe-cringe:

• omg you knew an AMV was gonna be fire if it used this song.

It used to be Ignition (Remix) by R.Kelly because I distinctly remember someone playing it while we were decorating for prom and everyone broke out singing along with it, but I don't want to give him the streams so I'm gonna go with Ms. Jackson by Outkast. The year after it came out I took biology and our teacher was named Mrs. Jackson so it was a constant stream of "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson I am for real" and I honestly don't know why she didn't fail our whole class. :pepe-cringe:

Lmfao that is literally the best thing ever omg

• 7'th grade vibes

• I hate everything about you ? Great taste. This song also reminds of my high school days.

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I still find these songs annoying, but whenever I listen to David Guetta ft Sia's Titanium and Rihanna's Diamond I remember about my HS friends singing out loud to them in our break time, so they're more like nostalgic now.

• I remember cruising in my car with my buds to paintball matches listening to this.

• Anything from Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Meteora were pretty much THE songs in my school days. Everyone knew at least a couple. In the end was Probably the biggest of the lot.

• I remember cruising in my car with my buds to paintball matches listening to this.

... I'm like kind of addicted to this song now lmao kind of reminds me of another song like an old song too from HS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!