[RUMOR] Street saying WGM is coming back. Nct as one of the participant???

• Doyoung would probably be the #1 candidate. SM definitely wants to push him into acting like his brother, so it’d help a lot. Other good candidates are Johnny, Jungwoo and Taeil.

Besides that, i think fans would go to crazy if it was Tae or Jaehyun, and i doubt they’d send Haechan, Mark, or Yuta.

Doyoung's busy right now with his musical, so I don't think he's involved (assuming they will start filming it before his musical and 127 comeback promotions end).

• Doyoung would probably be the #1 candidate. SM definitely wants to push him into acting like his brother, so it’d help a lot. Other good candidates are Johnny, Jungwoo and Taeil.

Besides that, i think fans would go to crazy if it was Tae or Jaehyun, and i doubt they’d send Haechan, Mark, or Yuta.

All four of those candidates sound like they'd be a lot of fun to watch!

• Official Post

Doyoung would probably be the #1 candidate. SM definitely wants to push him into acting like his brother, so it’d help a lot. Other good candidates are Johnny, Jungwoo and Taeil.

Taeil would be amazing though cause you just know he's gonna be the sweetest thing. Pls1 at 2x

sm will probably send jaehyun tho if they have to pick one

he is the only "promoted" member that isn't doing anyhing now and sm sell his image directly to gf fans, also didn't dear m was supposed to air in mbc, that mean they know of him

dy and jwoo would probably be second choice

I dont think ty or mark bc it obv sm has more of an artist/music solo idea for their career, specially ty as they send him as judge in that dance show

• sm will probably send jaehyun tho if they have to pick one

he is the only "promoted" member that isn't doing anyhing now and sm sell his image directly to gf fans, also didn't dear m was supposed to air in mbc, that mean they know of him

dy and jwoo would probably be second choice

I dont think ty or mark bc it obv sm has more of an artist/music solo idea for their career, specially ty as they send him as judge in that dance show

SM hardly put their main visuals in WGM, this wont do any good for Jaehyun, his gf fans don't want to see him with a girl lol and the girl he's paired will get a lot of hate

I see Johnny out of older members or Taeil, Doyoung could work too but he's pretty busy already, some of the younger members could also work like i see Chenle doing a good job, probably the only one out of Dream members which won't come with a huge amount of hate

• Show is not coming back 🙏

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "We became a family" sounds like a mix of "We got married" and "Hello baby" in one. Wouldn't that be a concept?

I’d actually watch it if it was more like 2 random idols with kids trying to get their shit together lol

~ ω

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I enjoyed a few seasons but fans get too toxic about it... especially new fans these days are way overly sensitive ...

Also I doubt it will happen

Rather than the fans get sensitive/jealous . Im more scared of the hardcore shipper than born from this.

the last few are kinda ok(seungjoy season). Not too annoying.

But I don't want to see another hardcore shipper like (Adam couple & khuntoria) .

If u experience those era , u will know what I'm talking about

• taeun were just as annoying... still are

Anyways its confirmed that this rumour was not true

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!