Kwon Mina's ex-boyfriend reveals her mother sent him 20 pictures of her self-harm + reveals he cheated out of curiosity

• Article: Kwon Mina's ex-boyfriend speaks up about her suicide attempt, "I felt guilt at seeing her bloody picture"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,932, -24] Kwon Mina's mother needs to focus on getting her daughter treated. What's with these threats? They were both adults when they made the decision to have an affair. It's not only the man's fault.

2. [+1,574, -45] It's hard for me to justify the damage Kwon Mina is causing others just because she's been hurt herself. Kwon Mina has fallen into this belief that she's a victim in every situation and used that as an excuse to attack everyone. If people didn't believe her, then she'd repeatedly commit self harm. She forcefully tried to make everyone believe lies and hurt them in the process. Then tried to claim that the hate she was receiving was more painful than the pain she was inflicting on others. The public is, quite frankly, tired of it. She had this vision of herself as the sad character in a drama but the public sees her acts for what it is.

3. [+1,118, -46] Her mother's funny... these two chose to cheat together, why is all the blame being put on the man? And why would she send a picture of her bloody daughter to him anyway?

4. [+718, -27] I don't know the details of all of this but one thing's for sure, Kwon Mina is highly unstable and the type to exhaust everyone around her

5. [+305, -2] Wow, Kwon Mina's mother sent 20 pictures to the ex-boyfriend? She's not normal at all. Does she really not think her own daughter's mental health isn't the root of the issue here? And considering all that Kwon Mina has shown us so far, I don't doubt the man either... he must be sick and tired of all of this.

6. [+188, -2] What kind of mother is this? Her own daughter is fighting life and death on the surgery table and yet she was taking pictures to send to the ex-boyfriend?

7. [+168, -2] Why is Kwon Mina's mother like this? And Kwon Mina knew he had a girlfriend when she still decided to date him, it feels wrong to put all of the blame on the man. The mother needs to step away.

8. [+180, -19] What has the mother been doing all this time instead of watching over her daughter and stopping her from attempting these things? I'm honestly sick of any piece of news about her now. If she wants to die, just let her. But from what I can tell, this is her cry for help. She wants to live and she wants someone to notice.

9. [+130, -1] What was the mother's point in sending 20 pictures to the ex-boyfriend of Kwon Mina all bloody? Did she want him to feel guilt, that it was all his fault?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,344, -42] Please don't discharge her from the hospital. This isn't the first time, I'm already tired of it.

2. [+655, -49] It's not like they ever got married, I don't think he's committed some crime that he'll have to repent for the rest of his life over. These ups and downs happen in all dating relationships.

3. [+635, -87] Kwon Mina is an attention wh*re + lying suicide cosplayer + her superpower is turning victims into attackers + wants to live

4. [+460, -26] Her mother's weird. No wonder the child she raised is weird too.

5. [+221, -2] But really, why did the mother send those pictures??? Like, "This is all your fault"???? Why is she trying to blame someone else for her daughter's habitual suicide attempts? No normal person would try to take their own life over their boyfriend being a cheater. I hope they send her to a mental hospital after she gets discharged.

6. [+143, -0] What a weird mother. Why send him pictures of her self harm?

7. [+114, -1] Like mother like daughter... always trying to make someone else guilty for their problems. If my own daughter was in Kwon Mina's position, I would watch her 24 hours and block her from SNS and admit her to a mental hospital.

8. [+114, -5] The mother should be more concerned with finding a mental hospital and getting her treatment than sending bloody pictures to the ex.

On the 31st, A posted a statement on his IG writing, "I deserve the criticism for having an affair with a celebrity out of curiosity at a young age. I thought I should accept the untrue articles and abusive language without any explanation even though a lot of people were asking for clarification because things got bigger because of my actions. The reason I'm writing now is because I felt that things are getting worse and worse the more I stay silent."

He revealed, "I honestly don't know why I was even slapped in face by Mina after dating for a short while. When we were together, she only bought me a meal and a few plain clothes. Except for one time she gave me a luxury bracelet she wore when she was drunk, I've never received anything financially."

"My first statement was also edited and posted by Mina. Afterwards, when the agency asked if we truly dated and broke up, Mina told me to say we had, so I wrote it and said we dated and broke up. After Mina posted about our relationship, I was worried that my follower count was increasing a lot because of antis but Mina told me to think positively and said I could use it to my advantage later. So I don't understand why she's asking me through text why I posted that like I did. After that, I posted the second statement, but she said, "you're not sorry for anything you did to me, right?"

smartselect_20210731-014732_instagram%2B%25281%2529.jpg
    smartselect_20210731-014816_instagram%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"I wasn't ghosting her. I just thought couldn't communicate well with her because no matter what I said, she kept saying I was the perpetrator and she was the victim. I honestly didn't know what to say anymore. After this incident, I also suffered a lot mentally so I went to a psychiatrist, took medicine and didn't reply to any calls from Mina."

When I woke up, Mina's mom sent me about 20 photos of Mina's surgery and blood on the floor. The pictures are a bit shocking so I won't share them. I feel so guilty because I think this happened because I went silent and didn't talk to her. Because of that, many people have sent me messages saying I'm a murderer so I'm confused about what to do next. I'll live the rest of my life repenting for cheating on my girlfriend. I'll never get involved with Mina again. I'm sorry to many people."

e847f5b8-0c18-4723-9391-d197e22e6297.jpeg

comment2.JPG

1. [+1,323, -46] This guy doesn't have even a penny in his name but he was able to get his nose surgery paid, tattoos, lived rent-free, and even got free AirPods from his ex-girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ . It's even more hilarious he's saying he didn't receive much when he happily accepted all of it...it's all over his IG
    2. [+866, -24] The part about Mina's mother sending him her bloody photos is honestly the most shocking. I'm speechless..
    3. [+854, -37] From his point of view, she told him, "we can date after things die down" and told him to cover everything up. Then she turned him into a perpetrator and her the perfect victim..
    4. [+683, -12] Everyone expected it would turn out like this after she posted naked couple selca. The gates of hell opened so it was only a matter of time until suicide threats began. This is a bit faster than expected..
    5. [+462, -10] Ah, now I understand why Mina ended up like that. Her mother is like that so how could her daughter end up normal...
    6. [+422, -4] When he first posted his initial statement, a lot of people thought there were similarities with his spelling and tone with Mina...
    7. [+404, -3] Men are known for their affairs so it wasn't that surprising...but this is the first time seeing a woman do such a thing.
    8. [+337, -38] The more I look at it now the more I think Jimin is the most pitiful in all this..
    9. [+300, -5] Mina always sees herself as the victim and everyone else the perpetrator...she was like this with AOA too
    10. [+262, -5] Seeing as Mina's mother even sent him her bloody self-harm photos, it's clear why her daughter is like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. A psychopath came out a psychopath ㅋㅋ.
  • Koreans are really terrible, for real wtf... is that... I can't :cryc:

"Kwon Mina is an attention wh*re + lying suicide cosplayer + her superpower is turning victims into attackers"

how can someone write such a pathetic and so evil comment?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Koreans are really terrible, for real wtf... is that... I can't :cryc:

"Kwon Mina is an attention wh*re + lying suicide cosplayer + her superpower is turning victims into attackers"

how can someone write such a pathetic and so evil comment?

seems like they didnt learn anything from the past event....

sure Mina is wrong here but the comment is too harsh especially for someone who is suicidal

• wait a min so they actually weren't dating but mina told him to say they were? ummmm? so what all was fabricated?

and I wish Mina's mother can take some responsibility for her child right now because she is clearly dealing with this the wrong way..

Mina's mother has the self harm pics of her child which means they were sent to her somehow.. but mina lives alone.. so is thing common now fpr her mother? how can a mother be this irresponsible.. I heard she is unwell but I am sure if she can send pics to threaten someone she is capable of doing something better..

Mina is really pitiful, none of the family members, love partners, friends.. literally no one is interested in helping her out in a right way...

and she herself does not seem to want to get better with the way she deals with things but given her condition, we cannot really expect her to do either...

this is just sad at this point

• How is it her mum has 20 pics of her own daughter doing self harm, and all she did was ...... nothing?

imagine your daughter being unconscious fighting life and you are here taking pics of her self harm and blood... to go on to make her ex bf think this is done by him...

And this clearly shows her mom had the capacity to but didnt help her..

it somehow looks like an enabler behaviour to me..

• Mina lives alone, how could her mother get her self harm pics? Her mother isn't healthy and lives separately. If they were not serious as he claims, her mother wouldn't even know him well.

Minas fighting for her life in the hospital and he's accusing Mina of writing the first statement? He was aware Mina was struggling mentally, and still went along with the charade of being her boyfriend? Even if she did write the letter why did he go along with it?

Yeah he shouldn't the only one who's blamed but he's also pinning the blame on two people here. Will he say his ex wrote this tomorrow? Idk man it's a very weird time to say such things.

Desbundar

• That mother is something, why send pics of your injured daughter to her ex (or not even ex)… what did she tried to achieve with this? She should support her daughter and not making someone feel guilty for her daughters attempt suicide…. which is the result of her mental instability.

This proves that she has no support from anybody.

• God it’s so disheartening that her Mom is more focused on shit like that rather than Mina. No wonder Mina feels like suicide is the only answer because she honestly has no support system. And it’s hard to work on yourself when you feel like it doesn’t matter in the end when you don’t have anyone there to care.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!