Is Blackswan ever going to be taken seriously as a legitimate kpop GG?

• Obviously not.

They’ll have their little black k****boos living vicariously through particular member and a handful of Brazilians stanning them from afar that provide zero funding towards the group.

The sentiment of the L*n* vs a certain member treatment is too prevalent to ignore so there’s that. The “only Asians in kpop” opinions is still strong to this day and isn’t budging based off of a few pleased black k****boos.

Don’t give me that “kPOp USes BLaCk CulLTUrE sO bLAcK PeOPLe aRE aLLoWed iN IT” bullshit argument.

And on top of that, their company & group history is an ENTIRE MESS. Look at this shit lol.

806B2EE5-F9C5-4627-AD36-75A31C8ECCC3.jpg

Hyeme left loool

• Haha. This was so funny I almost forgot to laugh. Black swan aren't taken seriously because of their evil ass company. Not because of the members races. Sorry but there are no black korea***s. Black fans are supporting Fatou, and Leia. If you truly believe that only Korean people can be Kpop, then that's your business. But that means all idols who are from China, Thailand, and Japan cant be in Kpop. The agruement falls flat because of this fact. At the end of the day, HOW is black people being in Kpop affecting you? You can't sleep at night because Fatou is preforming on music shows? Like C'mon now. I have not heard one Korean netizen talk about this argument, only obsessed international fans. If there is one thing that pisses me off its people who are hateful and NOT funny.

• Haha. This was so funny I almost forgot to laugh. Black swan aren't taken seriously because of their evil ass company. Not because of the members races. Sorry but there are no black korea***s. Black fans are supporting Fatou, and Leia. If you truly believe that only Korean people can be Kpop, then that's your business. But that means all idols who are from China, Thailand, and Japan cant be in Kpop. The agruement falls flat because of this fact. At the end of the day, HOW is black people being in Kpop affecting you? You can't sleep at night because Fatou is preforming on music shows? Like C'mon now. I have not heard one Korean netizen talk about this argument, only obsessed international fans. If there is one thing that pisses me off its people who are hateful and NOT funny.

That is not one of my points nor my opinion. I said there is a strong belief that only ASIANS (not just Koreans) belong in kpop. Let’s be real. How often are Asians taken seriously in the Western music industry? It’s not a belief I agree with but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!