Can we talk about how HUGE is Brave Girls now?

• This is clearly not an EXID or Momoland situation this is WAY BIGGER

They are literally everywhere, they are almost getting an AK in the charts again

We Ride is doing extremely well numbers

They tied SNSD Gee record

They are getting CF deals left and right

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their comeback is going to be HUGE!

Do people actually notice how HUGE they are now? =O

I'm so happy for them, rise girls!

Edited once, last by sorecer ().

• Yup they are the moment now.

• I am not. They are just another domesticist eating others' pie.

um? They are an Korean GG in Korea, there is nothing wrong with them being an domestically successful group and winning awards. There are many American artists who will only ever be super popular in the US, does that mean they should stop promoting and having success too? That logic is super toxic. Not every Korean group is going to be popular outside of Asia and there is nothing wrong with that

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Official Post

Really shows how patriotic and proud Korea can be when it comes to groups like them. The fact that they performed for the military + are a group that consists of Koreans born in Korea(which helps alot in terms of domestic success) + their underdog story PLUS the fact that their music is very good, is why I think they're so successful right now.

I don't remember the last time a smaller GG made such a huge impact on the scene so quickly, people might cite EXID and Momoland but I don't think those groups were such a national craze. Maybe Gfriend back in 2016 or even T-ARA if you want to go that far.

• Holy fuck it's above Lilac on 4 out of 5 charts??

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!