Ryujin (Itzy)

ryujin feed on Twitter in 2021 | Itzy, Ryujin itzy, Kpop girls

Heejin (LOONA)

Heejin Teaser Pics - Text Removed 🌙: LOONA

And it wasn't just them. There was also

Sumin (Dreamnote)

Sumin (Dreamnote) Profile - Kpop Profiles | Makestar

Sori

Stream SoRi - Touch (feat. OEC & BASICK) by jinsoulgrande | Listen online  for free on SoundCloud

Eyedi

eyedi loops (@loopseyedi) | Twitter

Moonhee (Bonus Baby)

보너스 베이비 - 문희 Bonus Baby - Moonhee | Girl crush, Girl, Female

Hyogyeong (Ariaz)

Hyogyeong Ariaz | Red leather jacket, Ariaz kpop hyogyeong, Leather jacket

Hayoung (Playback)

Pin on Playback

Lee Soomin (Produce 101)

Soomin Cut] OMONA - Song Lyrics and Music by Lee Soo Min (MixNine) arranged  by roses_are_rosie on Smule Social Singing app

They would have been so powerful, they were the avengers we didn't know we needed. Shame on us for not having them win Mix Nine and also shame on YG for doing them dirty. Highkey my favorite lineup from a survival show ever

Edited once, last by Hopkinz ().

• Always mad at YG for not debuting any team, Woo Jinyoung deserved better, and the other boys and girls too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They all deserved better. The talent on that show was so amazing. I just wish YG waited to do this show after the Unit rather than competing with the Unit. It took hype away from both shows since they were basically the same concept.

He's stubborn, if the girls team won I think they would have debuted. He always cheered for them, like Ikon in Who is Next: WIN. But yeah, The Unit and Mixnine got screwed by the timing.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see what you did here... Seeing my earlier posts about Mixnine keke

Btw remember that apparently Mixnine was kind of scam that one CEO discovered like a rip off that agencies wouldn't get any money even when their trainees will be later promoting in group

• The fact that you can find the literal remnants of the mix nine lineups everywhere you look. What a shit show honestly. Imagine making so many people invest in a show then come to find out all the time you spent worrying was literally for nothing.

:peperain:

And the fact that skank YG profited off t? Chile pls

If I'm remembering correctly the show flopped HARD even after he invested all this money into the show, so if it's any consolation YG didn't make profit and actually lost a ton of money.

• Lee Soomin (Produce 101)

Lee Soo Min Addresses Her Past Cursing Controversy | Soompi

They would have been so powerful, they were the avengers we didn't know we needed. Shame on us for not having them win Mix Nine and also shame on YG for doing them dirty. Highkey my favorite lineup from a survival show ever

Agree with your sentiment but that picture is the wrong Lee Soomin.

This is Produce 101 and Kpopstar 6 Lee Soomin who took part in and was #2 ranked girl in Mixnine. There was a good reason why she never lost her #2 ranking throughout the competition. Her vocals were beautiful :

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Edited once, last by natnut ().

• She got 10th place so she just barely didn't make the top 9 oof

Actually, Soojin was ranked 3rd and 4th in Episodes 10 and 11, before the road traffic accident that injured her out of the competition.

Episodes 12 and 13 was the semi-final and Ep 14 the Final. Most people believe Lee Soojin would have been a shoo-in for the Top 9 if not for her accident.

The Future of K-Pop

• Thank you!!! So sad Mystic never debuted her

• If things had gone to plan, Mixnine Girls Final 9 could have had members from

1) Itzy-- Ryujin

2)Loona --both Heejin and Hyunjin but Hyunjin sabotaged herself by publicly backstabbing Heejin and losing Orbit votes

3) Weeekly -- Soojin 1st female center of Mixnine but injured towards the end of the competition

4) Dreamcatcher --left halfway to go on international tour, at least 2 members were strong candidates for Top 9

5) PD101 Lee Soomin

6) Dreamnote's Park Sumin and soloist Eyedi would have got the final 2 spots.

The Future of K-Pop

• idk two Dream catcher girls would have made it. If two LOONA girls couldn't make it, I think only one Dreamcatcher member would have. I think Sori and Moonhee would have just barely made it, and thank goodness because them (and Eyedi) were my three favorites.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!