Songs dedicated to fandoms!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The shawols singing along just makes it even more beautiful

• Hmmm the only one I know is this song for SNSD but this song is more dedicated for Girls Generation itself :|:|:|:|

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• answer: love myself is :borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

few fan dedicated songs by BTS to Armys would be

- 2!3!

External Content open.spotify.com

- Magic Shop

- Moon

- We are bulletproof: the eternal

the lyrics are absolutely comforting and beautiful in all of these songs :borahae::borahae::borahae:

• Came here to post some GOT7 songs and I see Playground is already posted, so here are another two

External Content youtu.be

• I forgot about "Magic Shop"! That's definitely a good one.

Imagine being able to experience this in person. ;( Although it's not technically a fan-dedicated song, I was very close to linking this as a bonus because it was a cute Army-to-BTS moment. The lyrics of "Young Forever" is also very emotional.

ahh man i feel like this moment will go down in BTS history.. that moment must be so special to them esp with Young Forever

• External Content youtu.be

And more recently

• I think these are those songs

• Ah, yes. "Encore"! How could I forget? I was really happy when it came out along with news of their new record deal. I felt like my time with GOT7 was way too short for them to disband so soon. I only got into GOT7 at some point last year, but I'm glad I made the most of every moment I could.

The vocals on "Thank You" are really enjoyable. I really like this. I didn't listen to before, so thanks for sharing.

I knew they wouldn't disband, their bond was too strong, but I knew they are thinking about the future and that it's time to make their separate careers, something for themselves. It makes me happy seeing how connected they still are, even though they don't work together all the time now. 💚

It was quite emotional when Encore came out and it's such a beautiful song.

Thank you is one of my favorite GOT7 songs, a lot of hidden gems in their discography!

• EXO songs dedicated to EXO-Ls

1. Angel

2. Don't Go

3. Promise

4. Heaven

5. Smile on my Face

6. Butterfly Effect

Official Sequel to "Don't Go"

7. Just as Usual

Most recent

8. Lucky (Almost forgot this one LMAO)

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• For Sones(Wish)

For Reveluv

For MooMoo

• SNSD, for Sones

External Content youtube.com

SES for Friends

• Wanna One - Spring Breeze

The last song before they disbanded. :cryingk:

• External Content youtu.be

• Apink songs for fans :

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!