Honestly, IZ*One mind as well had the extension

• I would’ve thought at least one of the companies would announce plans for their GGs , but like…. It’s none at all

Not even Starship or WM, who I’d thought had set plans by now

Not even any solo/unit debuts. Just a few covers, photo shoots, and that’s it. And even then, just with those IZ*One members instead of any others girls from their companies who they could debut alongside with

The only girls doing anything are the AKB line, and even then Sakura is graduating soon

• They are waiting... the first agency will be blamed for the failure of renewal negotiations, this is why even Starship and Yuehua are waiting.

Girls Planet will start, and some agency will probably reveal new gg plans in late August/early September

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• at least we still get regular ex-izone content.

sakura has been very active with shows, tv, radio, and magazines since izone and her hkt graduation.

she has literally been on major japanese news every week for months.

hitomi and nako appear on various shows with some regularity (nako was just on a big tbs show yesterday).

minju and yujin are music show mc's (with yeji of itzy fangirling over minju every week).

hyewon released a photobook and had a fansign event.

chaeyeon is in a survival show (her 4th one).

wonyoung is a princess magazine model - zero surprise there.

others seem fairly active on social media.

• Companies know that too many Wizones are still seething over what happened. History hasnt been kind to any post Produce group (every single one is either a flop, disbanded, or 2nd tier), none of them have come close to replicating their predecessor Produce group's success. Then you add in the anger and rage that many Wizones still feel at the way this group was disbanded... companies are walking on egg shells and for good reason.

• Sakura has already graduated and from what i see nako and hitomi are being pushed in HKT and AKB repectfully...

the Korean girls...

Yena has a million variety shows

Yujin has her Mc gig and a mag cover

Mijnu has her Mc gig and multiple mag covers

Hyewon had a fansign and her photobook

WY has mag covers and miu miu

Yuri had an OST

Eunbi has her variety show

Chaeyeon has her peaches cover and now women's street fighter...

Chaewon is (I don't know if she's had anything lol)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!