The GP seems to love PTD

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have seen so armys comment on how their GP family and friends like PTD a lot! Even knets comments are positive!

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's a fun, positive song. It has similar vibes to Happy, and Can't Stop the Feeling which people loved.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• My family is also loving it...

My younger brother's fav move is Yoongi's "Don't talk the talk. Just walk the walk. Tonight" step. He has been keep doing it from yesterday. His Bias is Yoongi. It is giving extra points.

My fav part was Na.. Na.. Of choreo.

If Hoseok is the ball of sunshine, uri Bangtan is the ball of sunrise.

• BTS will be appreciated by everyone for releasing PTD in the long run. They weren't only sending the message through the lyrics but through the dance as well. Not a lot of groups do this!

Korean GP have already opened their eyes. I wish other kpop fans do as well, instead of shitting on them for releasing a "feel good" song.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• And through this cb, I got to know the real face of Multis, Exs, even some Armys. I will never forget.

It was on Army's birthday. It was to give hope, healing. Thanks for messing it up with a graph.

I am sure you guys listen to many kpop songs besides BTS's & you don't like some of them but sure, you don't sit to write essay on them. But Bangtan is exception as usual.

This may be the 1st comeback where GP showed more love than people who should have given it more love.

Love you BTS for this present. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• My husband loves it!
    he suddenly sends me PTD youtube link, and he said, "I want to buy this song, this song really good"
    I was shocked, but really happy he likes it,

He usually like BTS ballad songs, Spring day still his favorite until now, he also likes Life Goes On, The Truth Untold, Love myself, 00.00 o'clock, and I really surprised he likes PTD
    :pepelove1:

• This song for me is their best release since Boy With Luv. It's hard to surpass BWL in my heart though, but let's see.

Permission To Dance gives me a bit Katy Perry vibes, One Direction vibes, Justin Timberlake vibes and overall a US-UK vibe.

It's an amazing song.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• My husband loves it!
    he suddenly sends me PTD youtube link, and he said, "I want to buy this song, this song really good"

He usually like BTS ballad songs, Spring day still his favorite until now, he also likes Life Goes On, The Truth Untold, Love myself, 00.00 o'clock, and I really surprised he likes PTD

He has great taste! I love all these songs! I think it makes sense to like PTD as well.

• My husband loves it!

He is my long distance Brother for sure.

• I'm surprised my husband also loves the song, much more than Butter and he loves Butter. He's usually into the rap heavy ones or slow ballads.

My kids are in love with PTD and all the kids i know love it too. I call it a real Pied Piper song for kids.

I think people resonate with the song and we might be in for a surprise on how it will be received by the GP. I personally love it the most out of their English songs.

• He has great taste! I love all these songs! I think it makes sense to like PTD as well.

He liked Dynamite, but never talk about it until one day I heard he listen to Dynamite from his iPhone, which means he bought it

He doesn't really like Butter, that's why I don't immediately send the link after MV released yesterday

but it turns out he send me PTD link first, that's the first time he did it

and Oh! he bought almost all of BTS Japanese released on iTunes , Crystal snow, Your Eyes Tell, and Film out are his faves :pepelove1:

• I'm surprised my husband also loves the song, much more than Butter and he loves Butter. He's usually into the rap heavy ones or slow ballads.

My kids are in love with PTD and all the kids i know love it too. I call it a real Pied Piper song for kids.

I think people resonate with the song and we might be in for a surprise on how it will be received by the GP. I personally love it the most out of their English songs.

our husband has taste :pepe-toast:

and yes! my kids love it too! my oldest keeps asking me to loop the song from spotify, I say "Nah! you need to listen to Butter first after PTD" :pepe-joy:

• our husband has taste :pepe-toast:

and yes! my kids love it too! my oldest keeps asking me to loop the song from spotify, I say "Nah! you need to listen to Butter first after PTD" :pepe-joy:

Imagine the amount of filtered streams from kids looping the song :peperun:

But this makes a lot of sense to me. PTD has a very classic feel, so I would expect GP and especially kids to love it! Its so joyful and so cathcy!

• The lives they have positively affected and number of people they have helped in this pandemic is incredible. An anecdote

External Content twitter.com

• He liked Dynamite, but never talk about it until one day I heard he listen to Dynamite from his iPhone, which means he bought it

He doesn't really like Butter, that's why I don't immediately send the link after MV released yesterday

but it turns out he send me PTD link first, that's the first time he did it

and Oh! he bought almost all of BTS Japanese released on iTunes , Crystal snow, Your Eyes Tell, and Film out are his faves :pepelove1:

He’s a keeper!!

My husband just tolerates BTS because of me. He just like old school groups like Metallica, Dire Straits etc

• Please allow me to share what Taehyun of TXT said about it because it really reasonated with me and how I also feel about PTD and BTS in general:

music and artist for healing.

• Please allow me to share what Taehyun of TXT said about it because it really reasonated with me and how I also feel about PTD and BTS in general:

I realised that most Koreans understand the purpose of the song. I noticed from reaction videos as well that they mentioned about how touched they felt. And I agree with him too; it’s nice of him to praise them

• He said it well.

The scene where they took the masks off touched me so much, I immediately teared up. The video still makes me emotional and happy everytime I watch it.

• The song is cute and catchy, I'm probably going to listen to it more

But I felt like their not the same BTS anymore. At this point they kinda look like a Regular Boy Band to me

• I really like the song it meaningful and I also liked how they incorporated sign language in to their dance its heartwarming. In this time of pandemic we really need more music like this to overcome hardship, knowing that people are going through a difficult time due to COVID-19.

• Sometimes you should just enjoy a song for the song and not what you expect from the artist or what you think they should be doing or sounding like, etc.

This is where gp without any past baggage of expectations from BTS and unacquainted with them will enjoy the song a lot unlike some fans who seem to have issues with the song.

But I felt like their not the same BTS anymore. At this point they kinda look like a Regular Boy Band to me

There are many facets to BTS, you will see it soon, knowing them. They will always keep moving through genres and concepts.

Not trying to cause discourse here. But I want to respectfully point out that this sounds like “me” problem than BTS’s. BTS is never the same, they are always reinventing themselves and trying out different genres without pressure.

• I realised that most Koreans understand the purpose of the song. I noticed from reaction videos as well that they mentioned about how touched they felt. And I agree with him too; it’s nice of him to praise them

Most gp will get the message. Unless you have closed yourself off from it cause you are too focussed on other things which IMO hampers the enjoyment of the song and keeps you from reveling in it and appreciating its purpose and message.

• Not trying to cause discourse here. But I want to respectfully point out that this sounds like “me” problem than BTS’s. BTS is never the same, they are always reinventing themselves and trying out different genres without pressure.

"I felt"

"to ME"

Maybe next time try using a proper reading comprehension before letting your feelings get into you.

OT: Song is cute.

• Not trying to cause discourse here. But I want to respectfully point out that this sounds like “me” problem than BTS’s. BTS is never the same, they are always reinventing themselves and trying out different genres without pressure.

I don't they are trying to shade BTS here. While I don't agree with the "BTS is not the same anymore" comment, the overall post isn't negative, so let's give them a pass.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• The lives they have positively affected and number of people they have helped in this pandemic is incredible. An anecdote

This was apparently the main reason to release PTD at this moment.

BTS are seeing the circumstances around the world, they just wanted to gift a song that will heal the people ATM.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• This thread contains 44 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!