all these bullying accusations seems to be faux to distract us from something more serious.

• am i the only that think these floads of bullying allegations are actually distraction from something or someone in an actual bullying controversy?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really into all these conspiracy shit but there have been a lots of time in the past when an actual controversy is buried under stupid news like dating.

Out of all the bullying news, the only one that i believe have some merits to it is the Jo byung kyu and soojin.

The boyz Sunwoo, I have no words... I love the boyz but lets just be honest here, they would've been ways popular back then if they dont have a new controversy every few month.

• What do you mean by this?

:whatr:

The boyz has been in a lots of controversy right when they're still rookies. I dont really remember all of it but Sunwoo especially has asked his fans to exercise with him on bed so that she could lose weight .

IIRC there was also dating controversy with nancy, there were a lots of thing. It was a mess back then because they had so much momentum and gaining a lots of fans but then all these controversy happened, and people just sort of turn off.

although kingdom definitely help them turn more fans to become a more active supporters as they've had more album sales (400k) after the show. Youtube views are still low/subpar.

• Umm, not really....it’s because “Naver trending now” is shutting down on the 25th so everyone is hustling to make allegations, true or false, because that is how the general korean public “polices” the allegations. Cancel worthy allegations will spread through the “ntn” so people were dependent on it. But it’s gonna be gone in a few days so people won’t get as much exposure.

In short terms, it’s right there when you open Naver, it’s like opening google and whats trending is what you see first thing on the app.

• Are y'all really that delusional to believe that scandal from idols( even though I love them) who probably not even e list celebritys in Korea can cover up scandals from actors, athletes etc

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They're distracting people from those South Korean 2 volleyball players being actual bullies

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/0…lying-spt-intl/index.html

• Thank you! That makes sense and also really sad. I feel bad for him...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw this earlier and laughed. This news broke out 2 weeks ago and everyone knows about it.

• External Content twitter.com

I saw this earlier and laughed. This news broke out 2 weeks ago and everyone knows about it.

they thought they did something im crying

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• Maybe if those people were recognizable to people outside of PANN forums. Te real political scandals can't be covered with nugu idols scandals. If they wanted to cover big scandals they would push for actors scandals or big stars scandals like BTS or Twice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!