About this situation right now in the Blink Fandom

• Wow This fandom is a lost cause. Everyday day is something. Y’all turn something so small into a bigger issue. YGE no way said that they are working on subunit. You know it’s totally possible that they are working behalf for the group since clearly that Jisoo is filming for her drama and Lisa is gearing up for her solo debut. And y’all should know by now that YGE does not confirm any date or information till they drop the teaser poster. That’s how they always operate but y’all are acting brand new. Fck this fandom man, I’m tired of y’all being over dramatic about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. All the girls have been doing their own thing this year but y’all love to make this a competition about who’s being mistreated the most! Y’all are so sick and twisted. Jisoo has appear on many episodes of Kartrider, being busy with her drama, Dior events, Rosé had her solo debut earlier this year, appear on variety shows, Jennie having her soju ads appearing everywhere in Korea, doing her own thing with YouTube and Lisa having Youth with You, content on her channel, doing a collab with Ikon on Kingdom. I really can’t stand any of them solo stans. Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa and Jennie Akgaes, y’all are a mess and seriously needs help. Anyways YG does the bare minimum for BLACKPINK and will continue to do so.

• The constant fighting on twitter about which girl has landed the best luxury brand deals is an eye-roller. Practically any other woman in K-Pop - or anywhere else - would switch places with any one of them in a second, but Blinks think it's a good use of time to fight over whether Cartier, Bvlgari or Tiffany's is the lesser brand, like they wouldn't have to save for ages to afford a card holder from any of them :clown:

• The constant fighting on twitter about which girl has landed the best luxury brand deals is an eye-roller. Practically any other woman in K-Pop - or anywhere else - would switch places with any one of them in a second, but Blinks think it's a good use of time to fight over whether Cartier, Bvlgari or Tiffany's is the lesser brand, like they wouldn't have to save for ages to afford a card holder from any of them :clown:

Naur I refuse to believe that these are grown adults fighting over this. They lack common sense

• Let's listen to a song with fightin in it's name

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that’s so dumb and funny. I see that on Twitter and I cringe. I have to believe that it’s kids who think and say stuff like that and not adults. Comparing BP girls brand deals like they are comparing who’s toys are better but it’s not even their toys! :pepe-peek:

• Fandom needs to ignore the akgaes. Let them scream and holler all they want. If you ignore them, they'll eventually realize they're not getting attention and just learn to shut up.

• I know right.

Each of the girls had their own things they did this year. No one was left empty handed so why is there a call for mistreatment when Jisoo has her drama, Kartrider, mag covers; Jennie had her soju ads, mag covers and YT; Rosé had her solo debut; and, Lisa has YWY, Andam, mag covers, and YT.

Where is the mistreatment there?

About Chaennie working for music in the US, who knows they are there because they are the members with no commitments as of the moment and the music they are working on is for the group. Jisoo and Lisa are still commited to some of their schedules so they might have not been available to go with Chaennie. Sometimes, blinks should think twice before spewing words.

The Blink fandom is really a divided fandom. They only work together as one when BP comes back as a group. BP should comeback now so that the blink fandom will be united again.

• Its so ridiculous.. like wtf? this shit dosent happen in any other fandom

Right? As an ARMY, whoever releases whatever they want whenever they want, get showered with love lol. We are just so happy to be fed. Its a shock to me how divided the BP Fandom is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!