About this situation right now in the Blink Fandom

• Right? As an ARMY, whoever releases whatever they want whenever they want, get showered with love lol. We are just so happy to be fed. Its a shock to me how divided the BP Fandom is

Its YG's fault tbh, they promote more as individuals than a group which has caused the fandom to be infested with akgaes and solo stans. It really puts things into perspective when u see if any other group has different members working on music people would be supportive of all the members.

• Lets Fight Togather GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

At the end of the day, BP is going to be left standing and succeeding. So it's all just noise.

Pretty sure the pinks learned to drown out all the noise at the expense of sane blinks tho lol

They just don't really go on social media or maybe they do & what they see everyday just makes them stay further away, seriously sometimes people forget they're human ofc they check to see what other people are saying about them online lol

• Pretty sure the pinks learned to drown out all the noise at the expense of sane blinks tho lol

They just don't really go on social media or maybe they do & what they see everyday just makes them stay further away, seriously sometimes people forget they're human ofc they check to see what other people are saying about them online lol

They've been doing that for sure. Rosé has already said that she doesn't like going to social media because of the negativity it emits. If blinks has observed, Rosé stopped posting too much in IG because her comment section is always infested with insults and negative words.

• They've been doing that for sure. Rosé has already said that she doesn't like going to social media because of the negativity it emits. If blinks has observed, Rosé stopped posting too much in IG because her comment section is always infested with insults and negative words.

Interesting I don't really check the pinks comments section extensively... The top comments are usually verified accounts saying something nice like u pretty or love u lol

I'd like to think they don't either but that's unlikely lol

They see everything & it must be super fucking exhausting for them lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!