What’s your favorite Taeyong performance?

• It’s Taeyong’s birthday!

This dynamic performer always bring something impressive and memorable to every performance, whether it’s a solo dance, an intricate choreo with his group NCT 127 or a fast and furious rap.

What’s your favorite Taeyong performance?

:pepe-excited:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• The No Manners performance already mentioned and the chair solo dance at SMA 2019. Brief but iconic...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I read the title “look” instead of performance for some reason and I was about to pull up my Pinterest collection of pins lol. Anyway for performance it’s tough because he is always captivating. I have never seen someone in that level tbh. Instead of picking a performance I will just post this edit I am obsessed with recently

:pepe-peek: https://youtu.be/

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

External Content youtu.be

:pepefrog:

• Official Post

Not official performances but I love his freestyle videos

• i was going to mention the chair performance but it was already posted

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I love the Kick It music show performances and the way he adds his own spin each time.

I think he always ups his game with a live audience. I posted Mad City live in another thread, which is one of my faves, but I love this Whiplash live version too. It’s a less organized performance and he’s vibing and hyping on his two counterparts. Mark screaming TY at 1:08 tho ^^

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• not really the whole performance but once I saw this fancam I was very impressed and started to pay attention to nct and taeyong more

External Content twitter.com

• Official Post

He really does! He's always putting his own spin on a part of the choreo. It's really nice. It keeps it fresh and makes you want to keep watching their performances. You can tell he really feeds off the energy from a live audience.

Have we posted Baby Don't Like It from the concert DVD?

• the cherry bomb performance on mama and the boss performance on m countdown (don't know how to post videos here)

You can just post the link in your post and if it’s specific sites like YT, it will embed into the post like below.

Here’s Mama

There are three Boss performances on M countdown LOL

• thanks!

it's the first performance ^^

• Kick It!

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!