Underrated 2021 girl groups songs ( a top 10)

• 1. Wings Pixy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We need more girl groups to dare this kind of concepts. The song production is outstanding just like Ella voice (the main vocalist).

2. Just hug me Davichi

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it’s not underrated in Korea because they always chart well but international fans don’t really pay that much attention to Davichi, the great melodic duo. Just hug me warms my heart.

3. Ponzona Purple Kiss

It might be not as much underrated as the others songs on this list but Ponzona really deserves the world. It’s the girls’ debut song and they heavily participated in the production and songwriting.

4. Rain on me Majors

A great retro song which deserves more love. It’s really catchy.

5. Love so sweet Cherry Bullet

Cute and unique. Cherry Bullet really has their own signature sound.

6. DaDaDa Lunasolar

DaDaDa is the definition of fun and joyful.

7. Starry Night Fanatics

A wonderful and beautiful ballad. Sika voice is really shining here.

8. We go Fromis_9

Each comeback, I wonder how they don’t have their breakthrough song yet. We Go is nice and chill.

9. I don’t miss U woo!ah!

Their company seems to know what they are doing with woo!ah! and it’s great because they were more talked than ever at the beginning of the year.

10. Wake Up Weeekly

It’s not an official comeback but nonetheless a good song.

HYNN-2.jpg?resize=800%2C1200&ssl=1 HYNN.jpg  90

Edited once, last by Eldeweiss ().

• YASSSS! FROMIS_9. Stream WE GO. Summer SOTY.

And also Airplane Mode. Its a great song.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• :pepelove1::pepelove1:

They almost made it into my top 10.

• YASSSS! FROMIS_9. Stream WE GO. Summer SOTY.

And also Airplane Mode. Its a great song.

They really do greatly this type of songs.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Two sweet ballads. <3

• That first rapper from Pixy was fire.

I really liked the vocals on Lunarsolar even if I wasn’t totally sold on the song. I’ll have to go check them out.

I’m already sold on Purple Kiss!

I love threads like this where I can find out about different artists and maybe find a new group to enjoy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• if you are into Purple KISS then don't forget to Skip Skip!

• That first rapper from Pixy was fire.

I really liked the vocals on Lunarsolar even if I wasn’t totally sold on the song. I’ll have to go check them out.

I don't even think Wings is their best song! My favorite songs of theirs is their latest title track 'Let Me Know' and their b-side 'Greedy'.

I'm fond of LunarSolar too and if you appreciate their vocals, I suggest you to watch this cover medley which highlights their abilities more than their own songs. I think their leader Eseo is the one who shines the most vocal wise, with a kind of voice quite unusual in the k-pop industry.

Skip Skip is even better than Ponzona. Their best song until now.

• I don't even think Wings is their best song! My favorite songs of theirs is their latest title track 'Let Me Know' and their b-side 'Greedy'.

I'm fond of LunarSolar too and if you appreciate their vocals, I suggest you to watch this cover medley which highlights their abilities more than their own songs. I think their leader Eseo is the one who shines the most vocal wise, with a kind of voice quite unusual in the k-pop industry.

thanks for the tips.

I love finding new music!

:pepe-excited:

I will definitely have to dig into these two groups more as I’m liking what I hear so far.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

You know it! I’ve had that whole album on repeat since someone flagged in one of these threads like this. I tend to avoid gg because I’m not a fan of that higher pitched style in most of gg Kpop but I love when I can stumble across a group with fantastic voices that sings in a lower pitch and then I’m all in!

• You know it! I’ve had that whole album on repeat since someone flagged in one of these threads like this. I tend to avoid gg because I’m not a fan of that higher pitched style in most of gg Kpop but I love when I can stumble across a group with fantastic voices that sings in a lower pitch and then I’m all in!

lower pitch you say? then you should definitely check STAYC too!

• I've got some more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!