Top 10 Dalshabet song !!

• In the past few days, i decided to listen to Dalshabet entire discography and ended up with this top 10.

During their 5 year run, they released 50 songs included in 11 albums (10 mini, 1 full).

This is the best of Dalshabet !

Honorable Mention :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fly Boy from the 10th Mini Album FRI. SAT. SUN. A song that really has 2 identity, with its sassy chorus combined with the more traditional verses, the song is perfect in all kind of situation.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From Head to Toe from the 9th Mini Album Naturalness. A beautiful solo for Subin, she showed her incredible potential as a soloist. The song is very energetic and even sexy at times with her charming and beautiful voice.

Now the top 10 :

10 :

The lead track and the title of their 1st (and only) full album Mr. Bang Bang. An energetic and sexy song with a very classic 2nd gen sound. Truly a type of song we lost over time with groups like Rainbow, Secret and Dalshabet all disbanding in the last 5 years. We need some groups that bring back fun and sexy. I'm very surprised they danced with very realistic gun though, especially during this gen of kpop.

9 :

One of their craziest song, Have, Don't Have from the 5th Mini Album of the same name represents perfectly how fun 2nd gen was. With a catchy chorus and a catchy choreography that stay in your head for a long time, it's still astonishing how they didn't break during this era.

8 :

Another solo from Subin, this time paired up with kpop rap legend Ilhoon from BTOB, it's an absolutely incredible ballad where Subin shows her beautiful voice. Ilhoon rap is legendary and that guitar solo !! It's her first solo, released in their 7th Mini Album B.B.B., and she would become a very succesful soloist after Dalshabet under the name Dalsooobin.

7 :

One of their most iconic song, the sexy track JOKER could blush even the most uninterested ones. An iconic choreo too, a catchy sound that stays in the head, the song had everything to blow up but the gp had other plans. The title track of their 8th Mini Album JOKER is Alive seems to be forgotten nowadays but i'm sure the most hardcore 2nd gen fans still remember this bop. We need a sexy concept comeback ASAP !!!

6 :

First released as a Japanese comeback, the song would be rereleased as a korean b side in 2016 in their last album FRI. SAT. SUN. And what a song, a very joyful and energetic song that is perfect during holidays. A song that should be listen every morning and would fill up the energy of even the laziest ones.

5 :

Now lets go a few years back and watch the Dalshabet version of the popular dark and sexy concept of the 2nd Gen. Hit U is a hidden masterpiece. The clip is extra violent for usual kpop standarts and its honestly very refreshing when you see today's kpop.

4 :

The song that helped me discover Dalshabet. Probably their most well known song nowadays. A very intense girlcrush concept that future girlgroups have yet been able to match.

3 :

The only non-solo b-side of their 9th Mini Album Naturalness, this ballad style song is a beautifully sensual track that is perfect to sing for your loved one. Truly a song that directly touch your heart, and one of their last song before their disbandment. The chorus is truly heartbreaking after the disbandment and could make cry even the most deceitful fan. It has a 100 views lol.

2 :

Their last title track for their 10th and final Mini Album. I don't know how all those 2nd gen groups can just end their journey on such awesome songs. This song really reminds me of Only You for real. Its not the same sound at all but the structure is the same and just the fact that its their last song. I swear the god I listen to this song every day.

1 :

Also one of their last song, Someone like U is the gift Dalshabet left for younger generation groups that shows how to do a fun, energetic and woman empowering song. Maybe not the most "dalshabet" sound, but truly a song that embodies what Dalshabet provided to the kpop industry.

Dalshabet would end up disbanding in 2017 and Happyface Entertainment would redebut their younger group Minx under the name Dreamcatcher. They would rise to success in the following years and rebrand to Dreamcatcher Company. The girls would all continue solo with Dalsooobin right now having the most success. Woohee managed to debut in the temporary group Uni.T.

I should create a lexicon for them lmao.

What group (2nd gen) should i do next ? I already plan to do Secret and Rainbow and maybe Sonamoo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!