Chowon is my bias in LIGHTSUM, but recently this girl's been wrecking me

• Her dance her visuals her facial expressions they are all so on point it's hard to not look at her when she's on screen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think that groups created some time after aka "post-survival show groups" are always like that...

Because you have members that you already know but also bunch of new faces and there will be at least this one kid... 😈

• I think that groups created some time after aka "post-survival show groups" are always like that...

Because you have members that you already know but also bunch of new faces and there will be at least this one kid... 😈

I mean, same thing happened for me for Everglow.

Was into Yiren and Sihyeong, but Aisha is now my bias.

K but Chowon is really hard to beat though maybe I can have 2 biases?

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• Of course you can have two biases then at least you won't be called solo stan lol :ideac:

Chowon is Lightsums Eunbi, in comparison to other members she also gaves this more mature vibe in terms of looks

• That was what I have feared since I knew Cube pushed Yoon Sangah who would crush Han CHowon.

They can't coexist in the same group since one will destroy another.

I have predicted that if they are not separated, it will create a mess which will make April's Lee Naeun (and others) look like a child's play.

• I KNOW. Literally I was prepared to have Chowon and Nayoung as my biases BUT THEN I SAW AND HEARD SANGAH AND IT'S GAME OVER <3 I LOVE HER RAP, HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, HER DANCE, EVERYTHING :borahae:<3:borahae:<3:borahae:<3

~ ω

• I noticed it too, Sangah has the best facial expressions and versatility with it of all the members in the group :-)

She's really a good center (I assume she's center since she's best at that role).

But I'm vocally oriented, so Chowon is still my main bias in Lightsum, and when it comes to fierce and girl crush, there's just no one in Lightsum (or most groups aside from Lightsum) that can match Chowon's effortless excellence in that kinda vibe and presence on stage.

... I did notice though, that it almost feels like Chowon's getting sidetracked or put on a secondary trail: she's very talented - her vocals are phenomenal, her dance has improved hugely up to the point she can dance well with Juhyeon (main dancer) and Sangah (lead dancer), even with little practice, her rap could sound powerful, and Chowon's stage presence (esp in girl crush concepts) is impressive - yet her only role is main vocalist, while iirc Chowon and Juhyeon were the ones that were longest with Cube.

She isn't even the only main vocalist, Nayoung is main vocalist too as well as lead dancer.

I hope that this doesn't mean that this is a repeat of what happened to Chowon at PD48 and IZ*One, or what happened to Jessica in SNSD, that she's being put at the sideline, in a minor role. That'd be a real shame and waste of her potential :nob:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I don't think she is necessarily put to the sideline, she has like the 2nd most lines in the song I think?

I think for the debut they want to make sure that the lesser known members at least got some chance to shine. I mean Cube knows best at this to not repeat their mistakes like 4Minute.

I do hope that other members like Hina gets more chance to shine in future songs though

• I don't think she is necessarily put to the sideline, she has like the 2nd most lines in the song I think?

I think for the debut they want to make sure that the lesser known members at least got some chance to shine. I mean Cube knows best at this to not repeat their mistakes like 4Minute.

I do hope that other members like Hina gets more chance to shine in future songs though

Ah, that's possible too.

I'm kinda iffy about Cube, their managing of things isn't always that great (Hyuna + EDawn, CLC, Soojin).

She had the 2nd most lines?

Ah, I guess that means Nayoung had the most lines?

Feels like a role distribution like with Taeyeon and Jessica, where Jessica (and Tiffany) would do the bulk of singing and where Taeyeon did the most difficult parts.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Yeap, Nayoung has the most

Maybe center distribution might show bit more

One thing to take note though that Nayoung has a lot of center time because of her lines, but she also gets extra by being at the center kneeling down. Juhyeon/Sangah also gets extra because of that

• I don't think Chowon will last for more than 2 years.

When Cube put Yoon Sangah to the group that meant Han Chowon won't be used.

The only question would be how ugly the separation will be

• I have documented the sidelining of Yuju and the promotion of Eunha during the GFriend days. Eventually Eunha, who had an inside track in Big Hit, got all the good lines and Yuju was given difficult but not too shining lines, and was virtually irrelevant in the last days of GF. Eunha probably didn't expect that she would be kicked out to the curbside along with the rest of Gfriend.

It is clear that Cube will treat Chowon like shit, and C is not the kind of type who bad mouths others - she has said almost nothing about IZOne to this day

so she will just be pushed over even further

• I have documented the sidelining of Yuju and the promotion of Eunha during the GFriend days. Eventually Eunha, who had an inside track in Big Hit, got all the good lines and Yuju was given difficult but not too shining lines, and was virtually irrelevant in the last days of GF. Eunha probably didn't expect that she would be kicked out to the curbside along with the rest of Gfriend.

It is clear that Cube will treat Chowon like shit, and C is not the kind of type who bad mouths others - she has said almost nothing about IZOne to this day

so she will just be pushed over even further

I hope that you're wrong and that this won't happen.

It'd be a real shame and a huge waste of potential and talent that Chowon has to offer ?(

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!