Who should each BlackPink member collab with

• These are my picks (based off of how musically compatible they are. Aside from Lisa, they’re all also very compatible in their vocal tone/color to their match)

Jisoo: Charli XCX

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie: Doja Cat

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa: DJ Snake

Rosé: Halsey

• You made a really good choice for Jenny, wow.

For Rosie, I would suggest Olivia Rodrigo.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I would love if BP collab with BP and release tons of music :pepe-sad: kkkkkk

but your choices are good, i would put Lisa with Cardi B or Megan as I really like their "aggressiveness" and PS Lisa is really cool. She is really "bold" compared to others idols so her singing to a more "mature" song isn't out of topic kkkk

• i wasn't expecting jennie x doja but now that i think of it, i rlly want that :pepe-hype:

and rosie x halsey is what we're all waiting for :'))

YES!

Jennie x Doja Cat and Rosé x Halsey are my 2 ultimate BlackPink collabs that I want. For group music I just want more of the 4 of them. Maybe more Dua because they work so beautifully together

• Jennie’s rap tone is incredible omg I miss it

she has a good flow too

External Content www.youtube.com

• I would love if BP collab with BP and release tons of music :pepe-sad: kkkkkk

but your choices are good, i would put Lisa with Cardi B or Megan as I really like their "aggressiveness" and PS Lisa is really cool. She is really "bold" compared to others idols so her singing to a more "mature" song isn't out of topic kkkk

Lisa & Jennie & Rosé & Jisoo will always be the best collab for blinks lol

• External Content www.youtube.com

uhh what a queen

• I like your choices especially Rosé × Halsey.

I find Rosé's voice very flexible and versatile so I can just imagine her voice complementing Olivia Rodrigo, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Halsey, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, and Dua Lipa.

• DJ Snake and Lisa would be cool, but I would also love to see her with Kehlani or Doja cat. She is a big fan of both! Lisa and Nicki/ Cardi would also work.

Halsey has already expressed her love for Rosé, it wouldn't surprise me if they worked together in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!