what are the most underrated artists you listen to ?

• I have never listened to any of these artists, but I will sure to give them a listen!! <3:thumbup:

I don't think she is underrated (as she has 1.02 million subscribers)

But her music definitely needs more attention!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• How are you going to work a reference to your nutz in this one.

Also no way in hell are Cocteau Twins underrated come on.

sorry yea i realized 😰 its just not a lot of people my age listen to them so im used to that 😅 i was concidering taking them off, ALSO NO DEEZNUTS JOKES HERE 🙅‍♂️ I WOULD NEVER

• Vredehammer (Norway)

I think these guys are quite nugu, which is a shame since their last album was my album of the year 2020.

• I'd have to think about "underrated" in general, and I will take it to mean, "rated lower than it should be" rather than, "less known than it should be".

And in that case, I guess my answer is, uh, Early Day Miners?

Unlike their peers, they actually got reviews/attention outside of the scene, but that attention was negative because most people are not receptive to that kind of music unless they're deep into it.

Here's my favourite track of theirs, and my favourite instrumental of all time:

• External Content www.youtube.com

~ ω

• before you exit

please give them a chance guys they’re so criminally underrated :cryingk:

• before you exit

please give them a chance guys they’re so criminally underrated :cryingk:

I love them

Silence is one of my favorite songs

• External Content www.youtube.com

Omg you also like Katie I love her Music so much :|:|:|

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!