Manifesto: We Are Bulletproof -- RULES / MEMBERS / HOW TO JOIN --

• You have to make sure to log out on desktop before trying to log in and post on mobile, if its similair to the probelm I was having

• Hello guys,

I've been feeling like it's getting harder to connect with people on this forum.

Or to interact. I feel like there's no cohesive group feeling anymore.

Besides that, everytime I log on to this forum there's always some fanwar or bullshit going on towards BTS, coming from trolls.

What I'm really trying to say is;

I'm probably leaving this forum behind. I won't come on as much anymore, and it feels like a drag to even log in. So Ves I'll be giving away my position in the guild to someone who is more frequently here :)

Bye guys.

• Hey! Sorry you feel that way. I know I've been pretty absent as of late since I've been busy with my staff duties and apologies if that played a part. Good luck to you wherever you end up!

• Sorry to see you go but totally understand - I feel with the new rules this place is looking more like it did when I first joined (and left not long after out of frustration for more than a year), as in constant needling of ARMY. The wars are kinda the same too.

But with where BTS is they just seem especially silly and pointless; now they just turn into attacks on ARMY bc tbh BTS is truly bulletproof at this point. Not much to attack bangtan on?

I think losing a lot of users that talked across fandoms hasn't helped either! Hopefully everything smooths out. All the best!!!

• Good bye... Good luck wherever you are... :lover3:

• But with where BTS is they just seem especially silly and pointless; now they just turn into attacks on ARMY bc tbh BTS is truly bulletproof at this point. Not much to attack bangtan on?

True... It's truly nasty...

They really stoop that low...

:zipr:

• Sorry to see you go but totally understand - I feel with the new rules this place is looking more like it did when I first joined (and left not long after out of frustration for more than a year), as in constant needling of ARMY. The wars are kinda the same too.

But with where BTS is they just seem especially silly and pointless; now they just turn into attacks on ARMY bc tbh BTS is truly bulletproof at this point. Not much to attack bangtan on?

I think losing a lot of users that talked across fandoms hasn't helped either! Hopefully everything smooths out. All the best!!!

This. The attack on some Armys, especially one particular user is veering into the territory of bullying. I find it ironic that the ones who call her toxic are indulging in even greater toxicity themselves.

I just hope the rules regarding bullying, defamation and personal attacks are strengthened.

• I hope you change mind and do stay back on AKP for a bit atleast. Take care nonetheless

• This. The attack on some Armys, especially one particular user is veering into the territory of bullying. I find it ironic that the ones who call her toxic are indulging in even greater toxicity themselves.

I just hope the rules regarding bullying, defamation and personal attacks are strengthened.

I really hope the rules will be strengthened too like it's getting too toxic and they especially attack specific users and then go around complaining about being bullied themselves :rolleyes:

THEY SAY THE FACE COMPLETES THE LOOK

be246939c5806cfc7f190020bd3e062677056386.gifv6ca14c5477318847b333ec4ed818b3a223e18b03.gifv

• This. The attack on some Armys, especially one particular user is veering into the territory of bullying. I find it ironic that the ones who call her toxic are indulging in even greater toxicity themselves.

So you noticed too.

it also feels pretty coordinated. They keep bringing up the same user in any discussion even in threads that have nothing to do with armys . I keep seeing it more and more. and yes i agree it's straight up bullying at this point.

The comment made by a user from another fandom yesterday was especially disturbing to me. And the likes proved that there is widespread approval of bullying of that specific user just cuz they don't like her opinions and her correcting them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!