Why are there too many people who hate JYP and call him a creep?

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “Why are there too many people who hate JYP” to “Why are there too many people who hate JYP and call him a creep?”.
  • yup he's ugly mean and creepy. creep is his vibe, being gay and homophobic is his vibe also

When was he mean? Or homophobic? Evidence of your claims? It's always like this some people throw some meaningless words behind their little screen without anything to back it up with.

So what if he is ugly!! Nobody can control their physical appearance.

Also what do you mean by a creep!! What exactly did he do? Miley Cyrus did way worse than him and I don't see anyone calling her a creep. maybe you are 12 yo, so I will not waste my time with your dumbass.

• Yeah I see that here alot. I don't know if he is a creep or not but the amount of hate he recieves is uncalled for imo.

I personally respect him. He is like the first dancer in k-pop alongside YHS. Also the first korean musicians to have any relevance outside Asia came from his company, Rain and Wonder Girls. He used to make songs for them. So he can kind of claim that "he paved the way" but he doesn't do so. My respect for him increased when I watched GDA and saw many of these new young groups lip synching while performing and he alongside Rain were live doing it better than them.

Edit : I don't like his music though lol 😂

• When was he mean? Or homophobic? Evidence of your claims? It's always like this some people throw some meaningless words behind their screen without anything to back it up with.

So what if he is ugly!! Nobody can control their physical appearance.

Also what do you mean by a creep!! What exactly did he do? Miley Cyrus did way worse than him and I don't see anyone calling her a creep. maybe you are 12 yo, so I will not waste my time with your dumbass.

bestie you blind? he has creep written all over his face. telling teen girls that they're fat on tv is a definition of being mean and read pls, I didn't say he was homophobic I described his vibe as being gay and homophobic at the same time, tik tok pls

and my experience in kpop is longer than 12 years so pls shush are you 50 or smth?:pepe-flirt:

• What do you mean he is low key creepy. Explain?

Funnily enough there was a convenient vid in my recs

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Making your underage idol do THAT is enough to make me call you a creep

• Funnily enough there was a convenient vid in my recs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Making your underage idol do THAT is enough to make me call you a creep

He wasn't the one who choreographed this. It's also Suzy parents fault for agreeing to debut her at such a young age when this industry is all about selling fiction and sex.

• He wasn't the one who choreographed this. It's also Suzy parents fault for agreeing to debut her at such a young age when this industry is all about selling fiction and sex.

Even if he didn't choreograph it he signed off on it

Let us not forget

External Content www.youtube.com

Which he also signed off on

• Nothing about his envolvment with the cult was proven, other than the fact his wife was related to them.

JYP is not the CEO of JYPE since 2011, he doesn't run the company or manage the artists, lol Nice try tho.

• Nothing about his envolvment with the cult was proven, other than the fact his wife was related to them.

JYP is not the CEO of JYPE since 2011, he doesn't run the company or manage the artists, lol Nice try tho.

Lol Seungri's burning sun scandal was never "proven" too, so is he an innocent person and not a creep anymore?

• This MV definitely does make him seem like a creep

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Even if he didn't choreograph it he signed off on it

Let us not forget

External Content www.youtube.com

Which he also signed off on

It's TWICE and Miss A management team's fault, not Park Jinyoung. You realize Miss A was managed by AQE!! Which is a subsidiary label of BigHit? JYPE wasn't even the one managing them. :pepestare:

• Lol Seungri's burning sun scandal was never "proven" too, so is he an innocent person and not a creep anymore?

You have to be as objective as possible.

They are totally different cases and not related whatsoever.

There are too many proofs about Seungri involvement with the burning sun. If you don't see it, you are just stupid.

As for JYP other than his wife being related to them. THERE IS NOTHING.

• lmao the way you contradict yourself a lot, both are serious crimes and if you can ignore one you can ignore seungri too but you can't right? because both are horrible

• lmao the way you contradict yourself a lot, both are serious crimes and if you can ignore one you can ignore seungri too but you can't right? because both are horrible

It doesn't matter what the crime is.it's the lack of evidence of your claims. I am not going to respond to you or repeat myself again, unless you come up with another excuse to Justify your haterd and bullying on an innocent person. How about you go outside and touch the grass, maybe you will realise none of the things people acuse him of are his fault or serious crimes.

• He is creep with you agreeing or not. The same way YHS is hated for smiling at young girls performing he is too, they are besties!

He made some rude comments and if you want to know, please search about it :S.

Jay Park talked about JYPE when he was training there which I assume JYPE was the president and that time there was physical and verbal abuse which he suffered obviously...

Actually you trying to "excuse" or whatever you are doing towards an old man who was already called out for some wrong behaviors makes me question you too.

If you are so interested in his "innocence" search about his personal scandals, behaviors and see for yourself. Nobody here cares for him enough to remember every time he was shade or shaded.

• He's a married middle aged man who pervs all over female dancers and idols. And it's kinda played for laughs, but also kinda not really... It wasn't that long ago - maybe last lot of live awards shows - where he was pretending to full on kiss and grope a female dancer. It was uncomfortable to watch.

• External Content youtu.be

This is just creepy :pepe-hehe:

• I don't know if he's a creep, but I hate his personality, he's not a nice person. You can just tell he's very egocentric and acts like someone you'll need to walk on egg shells around. Didn't itzy even say they were thinking of leaving before debut, and he always has the worse backhanded compliments

:pepefacepalm:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Another reply that make 0 sense. He is a creep because he is a normal man like everyone else, because he find some girls sexy!! That's your definition of a creep!! Then I guess 99.99% of the world are creeps. You must be 13 yo or something. Have a good day..

Jay Park faced some abuse by Park Jin Young!! Lol the reach. I'm 2PM/Jay Park stan since 2008 and Jay Park never mentioned any abuse by Park Jin young, most JYP artists always say positive things about him even when when they leave JYPE. Don't talk about something you don't know kid, you just joined kpop last year.

He is not a creep you are just a blind hater.

Edited 2 times, last by haj1ma ().

• I don't know if he's a creep, but I hate his personality, he's not a nice person. You can just tell he's very egocentric and acts like someone you'll need to walk on egg shells around. Didn't itzy even say they were thinking of leaving before debut, and he always has the worse backhanded compliments

:pepefacepalm:

He is not lol. he is a producer, its his job to produce music for JYPE groups and he love and is proud of his work. Nothing is wrong with that.

Well then they should have just left, what does Park Jin Young have to do with that anyways!!

Another weirdo who absolutely make no sense.

• Another reply that make 0 sensw. He is a creep because he is a normal man like everyone else, because he find some girls sexy!! That's your definition of a creep!! You must be 13 yo or something. Have a good day..

Jay Park faced some abuse by Park Jin Young!! Lol the reach. I'm 2PM/Jay Park stan since 2008 and Jay Park never mentioned any abuse by Park Jin young, most JYP artists always say positive things about him even when he are not part of JYP. Don't talk about something you don't know kid, you just joined kpop last year.

He is not a creep you are just a blind hater.

You trying to imply that I'm a teen just bc our opinions are different makes you dumb kkkk like really?? Using age card here??? Dumb dumb.

I never said JYPE hit Jay Park, but that when JYP was the president this shit of physical abuse happened!!

And me a young woman finding it creep a old man smiling and finding young girls sexy is not a problem. You thinking like that is a problem, but you must be a creep like him too. Enjoy your sucking JYP s and strange behavior time!

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!