what made you fall for your current kpop bias?

• what made you want to stan him/her? what caught your attention right away? for me with hongjoong, i always thought he looked cool in mvs and i liked his rapping. but i didn't look into ateez deeper.

then one day, i stumbled across this video. and i just thought, gosh he is so adorable and funny. fuck he's attractive, and his voice is attractive. everything about him is cute and attractive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so yeah, that was the final step for me to fall completely in love with this man. it was his talent but the icing on the cake was that video :*

• Yoongi crept in slowly over months. All of his honey fm v lives last year were so calm and thoughtful. I started noticing how insightful he is and gentle. I found the contrast between his stage persona and the way he is when not performing so fascinating. I’d not been admitting to myself that he’d moved up and then one day I watched one particular fan cam of Let Go from 4th muster and had a pretty visceral reaction and realised I was gone gone gone so far gone!

• I was surprise and fell in love with JK's voice when I found this video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also all his covers in soundcloud,

then this fancam makes me madly in love of his sweet aura

• You liked his visuals. Don't lie in public you

• Official Post

So for Johnny, I saw him in a lot of "funny kpop moments" compilations because he's a hilarious dude. When I started getting into NCT I found out about Johnny's Communication Center and decided to pick an episode at random to check out since I knew it would be in English. It just happened to be the one where he went to the factory that makes and packages albums. I love that even though he's obviously trying to make it entertaining and funny, he also very seriously listened and asked questions. I also love that Brad roasted him endlessly and he rolled with it.

External Content youtu.be

If I ever find out the albums he put two sticker sheets in went to a reseller. :pepe-cut:

Taeyong was more straight forward. It was just the clips of him getting Animal Crossing in the mail and imitating it.

• The things Johnny say caught my attention. Just like quark said, he is a funny dude and I find it easy to focus on what he's saying

This was probably the first video where I got to hear him talk and he's been my bias ever since then

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeji because of her looks and sheer skill when dancing, after mafia, I also love her hard rapping as well. Despite being elegantly hard hitting onstage, her personality is so precious like my heart is melting lmao.

Chungha because she has a heart of gold and loves her dancers to bits as well as her dynamic intelligence when it comes to creating and learning choreo...Y'all sleeping on her skill. She also has a luxurious concept throughout her mv's and boii I feel like I'd be saying yes ma'am around her a lot. Also she's done songs in 3 languages like bruv when do you get to stan a trilingual queen? also also chungha and bambi is the cutest duo.

AleXa, Born and raised in USA and earned her place in the KPOP scene with sheer skill while dancing has always dominated her concept in all of her MV's. Her and Zanybros make a great inclusive family and Alex is such a mood tbh. Alex? Mood. period. Also one of the reasons that she's going down the path of becoming a kpop idol is that she'd like to attract eyes onto her family and to her story so eventually someone might step forward and help her mom find her korean family; her mom was adopted really young and even though they went back to the orphanage, they couldn't find the parents because the parents didn't go looking for her after surrendering her; thus the information is withheld. That is honestly so touching and noble. Stan the smol queen!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!