Is Yg paid well their idols?

• YG basically lead the industry 10 years ago in fair artist contracts and no trainee debt.

YG also pays for where their artists live. BLACKPINK, WINNER, iKON and TREASURE all live in a posh high-rise in a welathy, hipster district in Seoul overlooking the Han River across from YG's Trainee Center.

Most money in music is made with overseas tours, and the breakdown in YG was something like 70/30 in favor of the artist.

Their actor contracts must be good too since they keep signing big names.

it's funny when they say YG and SM aren't part of the big 3 anymore

People who say that don't have a basic understanding of how corporate finance works and didn't understand that report.

Plus culturally SM and YG are permanently Big 3. Their influence in the industry far outweighs anything else.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 2 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• Insert Linkhttps://youtu.be/TkYU1ZfsOOY

well blackpink is popular gg they re Rich group.

But yg love mismanaged their idols...

Im sad they re not big3 now cause issue financier

Let's see

-Paid most in Big3

-Lots of mistreatment with staff/insults/overworked

-there is a rumor that some companies encourage drug/iv drip/vitamin shot use to work super long schedules, and Bigbang was the example people used, because they were SO charismatic and people knew they worked long long hours producing as well. I didnt even like them but I heard about that. Like, taking stuff every day, like ritalin (only legal drug in SK) to work on

• Let's see

-Paid most in Big3

-Lots of mistreatment with staff/insults/overworked

-there is a rumor that some companies encourage drug/iv drip/vitamin shot use to work super long schedules, and Bigbang was the example people used, because they were SO charismatic and people knew they worked long long hours producing as well. I didnt even like them but I heard about that. Like, taking stuff every day, like ritalin (only legal drug in SK) to work on

GD literally had a heatstroke in the middle of a concert what u talking about .

And if u ever goes to YG concert Than u know they're not really focusing on choreo so it can be less tiring,

But an argument can be Made coz they're running around , jumping on the stage nd screaming hyping up the crowd which arguably can be more tiring than dancing.

• i just watched TEN recently video call on twitter. He said he was hang out with his mate and talking about they've 5 years contract leave and what they wanna in future.So it's mean they all start with 10 years contract. That isn't sound nice to me since they will stuck with company for long time.

• i just watched TEN recently video call on twitter. He said he was hang out with his mate and talking about they've 5 years contract leave and what they wanna in future.So it's mean they all start with 10 years contract. That isn't sound nice to me since they will stuck with company for long time.

On that note. Initial YG contracts are 7 years. Every contract after that is 5 years.

AKMU just re-signed with YG.

If a place like YG wants to re-sign you, then you typically do it. There's only maybe 5 or 6 labels that can give you the money, resources, connections and an army of staff like YG.

Also speaking of living spaces, the company building should be included because they spend lots of time there.

The new YG building has tons of luxuries that haven't even been revealed yet.

I know that 5 members of TREASURE have their own personal recording studios...that's to say, it's theirs and no one else's. I know Mino and Seungyoon and AKMU do too.

When YG gets done renovating their old building and they reveal the rest of their new building I may do a thread.

I saw video of the 2-floor audiorium...it's like something out of the future. The seats pop up out of the floor.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• GD literally had a heatstroke in the middle of a concert what u talking about .

And if u ever goes to YG concert Than u know they're not really focusing on choreo so it can be less tiring,

But an argument can be Made coz they're running around , jumping on the stage nd screaming hyping up the crowd which arguably can be more tiring than dancing.

I meant I suppose stage presence, as they had a TON, which requires a lot of energy. I'm not saying all the time, but as someone who used to perform, it makes sense for like big tours at times, where you need to perform tracklists.

• :woow: Wow that sounds cool

• BP members If they are in Seoul eat their Dinner in yg building.

• -there is a rumor that some companies encourage drug/iv drip/vitamin shot use to work super long schedules, and Bigbang was the example people used, because they were SO charismatic and people knew they worked long long hours producing as well. I didnt even like them but I heard about that. Like, taking stuff every day, like ritalin (only legal drug in SK) to work on

this! I see this as a real possibility. Not just YG but probably most kpop companies do this for their idols. Like, how can idols sing and dance for hours nonstop in a concert and not be drained after 20-45 minutes? Nah. I was thinking vit. B injections but IV is likely too

• TWICE members in 2020 earned only US Dollar 500 - 650k per year.

See Difference to Western Pop Stars which earns USD 20 - 35 Million per year. (F.ex. Lady Gaga , Madonna or Taylor Swift)

• i don't know why Kpop fans underestimate Blackpink wealth. Do you know how most celebrity make money. Most top celebrity make money from Cf deal like half of their asset come from cf. Do you think Tiger Woods Cristiano Ronaldo labron James or any Hollywood star just making money from their daily jobs like being on tv movie or getting rich from salary in sports.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!