So enhypen is the biggest 2020-21 rookie boy group

• Well next time win the live voting

I better not see you all fall for a troll who also just tried to say enhypen won because of the bts privilege, come on, you guys have to be smarter than this

I'm literally not an Engene or an ABNEW, but if you see the scores, the live voting is what saved EN-. Being objective numerically doesn't make me an anti.

A lot of people still underestimate how smart ABNEWs are in Korea, they really know how to use Bugs and Genie to get good digital scores for AB6IX, even if their physicals aren't good.

Also notice how I didn't comment on "bts privilege", because 1) this thread was made to drag Treasure [whom I don't stan], and 2) that's a dumb argument anyway. I've seen it used as a drag for 2 years now, I'm not gonna fall for it now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When will treasure get their first win teumes

This proves bts privilege bigger than big3 privilege

I would rather say reality show privilege

• I'm literally not an Engene or an ABNEW, but if you see the scores, the live voting is what saved EN-. Being objective numerically doesn't make me an anti.

A lot of people still underestimate how smart ABNEWs are in Korea, they really know how to use Bugs and Genie to get good digital scores for AB6IX, even if their physicals aren't good.

Also notice how I didn't comment on "bts privilege", because 1) this thread was made to drag Treasure [whom I don't stan], and 2) that's a dumb argument anyway. I've seen it used as a drag for 2 years now, I'm not gonna fall for it now.

The bts privilege thing was for the op,not you, sorry for not clarifying

And yes, score is literally few points difference. Without winning the live voting we wouldn't have won because our digitals, even if we've improved a lot, are still something that pulls us down quite a lot. Congratulations to ab6ix too for the hard work, I'm definitely not going to underestimate a fandom that is so great at digitals

• The bts privilege thing was for the op,not you, sorry for not clarifying

And yes, score is literally few points difference. Without winning the live voting we wouldn't have won because our digitals, even if we've improved a lot, are still something that pulls us down quite a lot. Congratulations to ab6ix too for the hard work, I'm definitely not going to underestimate a fandom that is so great at digitals

Oh ok, my bad for reading too much into it.

I was just pointing out where Engenes can improve, I've seen the fandom improve a lot with digitals this comeback, which is great! EN- led every other category, which I wasn't expecting especially for the broadcast score. I think my original comment was taken sideways as a drag, when it was meant to be constructive.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Oh ok, my bad for reading too much into it.

I was just pointing out where Engenes can improve, I've seen the fandom improve a lot with digitals this comeback, which is great! EN- led every other category, which I wasn't expecting especially for the broadcast score. I think my original comment was taken sideways as a drag, when it was meant to be constructive.

Yes yes, I definitely understand much better now, thank you for taking your time to explain what you meant!!

And true, even if we're good at voting we could have created a much bigger gap in our votes so others could get lower points. And also, we're losing the korean votings which is going to be a disadvantage for us in show champion tomorrow..

Broadcast score was my biggest surprise too, I was actually expecting low results here😭

• The live voting saved EN-'s ass, yall underestimate how dedicated ABNEWs are.

:pepestare:

In my opinion En’-s ass wasn’t saved but Engene worked hard to push them over with the live voting. Live voting is part of the program. ABNEW IS dedicated and I don’t thing the fans underestimate the other teams. I mean there might be fans who foaming out of they mouth how they beat the other two but me personally... the votes were bloody close. Engene worked for it and managed to get the win for the boys with the live votes.

I would rather say reality show privilege

Agree. People need to stop trying to paint it as if BTS helped the guys in any shape or form because that’s a lie. The only connection that can be made is that they appeared in the last episode as guests.

The reality show was a big push for they popularity overseas, even if in Korea it wasn’t a “hit” program. Hence why the Korean fanbase is small but international is big. Bang PD produced an amazing song. The boys performed it really well. The proof is online there is so many dance group wanna do cover on they dance, people commenting on the song being really good.

• Oh ok, my bad for reading too much into it.

I might have taken it in the bad way too if this is what you meant. 😂 the “saved En-‘s ass” part hits a bit in the wrong way.

• Winner and ikon maintained bigbang legacy as juniors but treasure ruining bigbang's legacy smh. no one would believe they are bigbang's juniors.

No.

Treasure is trying to fix the legacy which both the company and their seniors ruined themselves after all the shit happened in the past years. Now unfortunately they don't have neithter a company nor senior groups to boost their popularity with just dropping couple of names. YG's name itself is like a curse in the korean market and on top of that unfortunately the only biggest "active" fandom in the company sees Treasure as a threat rather than an ally.

It's easiy to ride the popularity of senior groups like iKON and Winner than trying to regain reputation from zero like Treasure. And I'm saying this as a vip and an incle.

• :pepestare:

In my opinion En’-s ass wasn’t saved but Engene worked hard to push them over with the live voting. Live voting is part of the program. ABNEW IS dedicated and I don’t thing the fans underestimate the other teams. I mean there might be fans who foaming out of they mouth how they beat the other two but me personally... the votes were bloody close. Engene worked for it and managed to get the win for the boys with the live votes.

Agree. People need to stop trying to paint it as if BTS helped the guys in any shape or form because that’s a lie. The only connection that can be made is that they appeared in the last episode as guests.

Did you even read my next comments instead of trying to argue with me?

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!