Official Plastic Surgery Thread

• I really dont buy it, Im sorry I just dont.

Beyond a little bit of filler in her chin the only drastic change is her nose lol, something not mentioned to jave been damaged in the fall.

If she suffered facial injuries to her cheeks and jaw and they needed to be reconstructed then why do they look almost exactly like Wendy of 2019? Yet her nose and chin look different?

It looks like she had a nose job and as it bacame a little pointier she got chin fillers to balance it out.

She doesnt look like she had them 'balanced out' during reconsrruction as there is nothing to balance out, the rest of her face is the same as 2019 lol.

• superyeah

Closed the thread.
  • On second thought, I don't think there's a need for me to remove any posts, but please remember to discuss the topic respectfully. Plastic surgery is not something to shame people for.

theVillain

Wendy's situation was horrible and she DID suffer from facial injuries. Be considerate. I've noticed a lot of people shaming Wendy for alleged procedures, but honestly, she's always been pretty no matter what. If plastic surgery is your only talking point of criticism about someone, that really isn't the move.

• On second thought, I don't think there's a need for me to remove any posts, but please remember to discuss the topic respectfully. Plastic surgery is not something to shame people for.

theVillain

Wendy's situation was horrible and she DID suffer from facial injuries. Be considerate. I've noticed a lot of people shaming Wendy for alleged procedures, but honestly, she's always been pretty no matter what. If plastic surgery is your only talking point of criticism about someone, that really isn't the move.

I never said she wasn't pretty i just said her ps was tak8ng away her features.

• The ÆSPA members didn‘t necessarily get muuuuch more surgery than your average idol. Theirs just happens to be more noticeable.

Karina

BFA4-F803-AB61-4-F6-E-A0-A0-B82317214935.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner & outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Cheekbone shave

-Jaw shave

-Cheek filler

-Chin filler

Giselle

5-B5-E5-A8-A-AA6-C-4-E4-C-B378-F4877269-C0-EC.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Buccal fat removal

-Cheek filler

-Jaw shave

-Chin filler

Winter

D6-EBC086-5-D03-49-AE-BC17-AA6-EB1-EBDD2-A.jpg

-Ptosis surgery

-Inner & outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Lip filler

-Jaw shave

NingNing

81-EA8530-2642-4-E15-9-FC4-E442-B45-F3101.jpg

-Blepharoplasty

-Inner and outer eye corners

-Rhinoplasty

-Cheek filler

-Lip filler

-Jaw shave

-Chin filler

If you like Kpop, you better get comfortable with the idea of PS. Hyuna gets a different face every comeback and that doesn’t keep her from being likeable.

• Really good comparison photos of the girls

Amazing work by SM! :borahae:

• It's cause it's SM and people are haters, we all know barely anyone is natural in kpop :pepefacepalm:

I think people tend to overestimate “natural” idols. I don’t get how getting PS is something to hold up against anyone. The average Kpop fan who claims to be OK with PS as long as it isn’t poited at in their favs are tantamount to the snowflake that preaches about being tolerant until their brother comes out as gay. Hypocrites.

Every single TWICE member has had some sort of cosmetic procedure, their changes just have happened to be gradual, so people either didn’t notice or attributed it to 20-olds going through puberty, when in reality they were slowly being “polished” to get that flawless idol look. Afaik, the visual line (Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, Nayeon) even had predebut procedures)

53344236-06-CF-4-B07-9397-A9666-FBBFB4-B.jpg

Tzuyu, TWICE’s token all natural member, had already had a nosejob (alarplasty + implant) when she appeared in sixteen, along with a blepharoplasty and something done to her lips.

2-E29-A4-A9-C4-CF-4-CA2-BC8-B-A4-C883391865.jpg

She got the implant changed shortly after debut to get the high and sloped nosebridge that’s so desired after debut, along with a second alarplasty. The implant also got warped sometime in the last two years, which means she had to have her nose corrected a third time.

9-D561-D62-AD22-43-FE-B923-0-E97-A862-C8-E2.jpg

D1-BD6-AFD-ECD7-432-E-8001-25-D1-B21-F0039.jpg

She’s also had her inner and outer eye corners cut, along with jumping in with the lip filler trend, which is the main reason why she doesn’t look as “exotic” nowadays.

The idols hailed as natural are very rarely natural at all.

• Sis you're saying all the facts today :pepe-life-support: to think people will defend to the death that their favs are natural is a whole other world of crazy to me. I already covered twice in my earlier post in this thread and had these people in denial trying to educate me about surgery :pepe-life-support: LOL

Anywhooo, you touched upon something really really true that I didn't even mentioned, Idols get surgery bit by bit after debut and some are soooo subtle not everyone could tell especially If you're untrained in it. I won't say names cause I'm really trying to not be everyones villain on AKP LOL, but theres loadssssssssss of idols I've seen during comebacks that look soooo off and different, then it hits me. Theres definitely those who get surgery done before debut and those who get it done between comebacks, that's all I'm saying

:siptear:

I even know three people who went South Korea for surgery as it's wayyyyy cheaper than the US and results are usually really good. The whole hypocrisy of it all is crazy toxic/ silly, I didn't know how deep it was. The whole surgery is ok until you mention my favs is really interesting to watch. I'm sure people will grow out of it and genuinely won't care. To each their own I guess

:froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!