KQ Threatens Legal Action

• http://kqent.com/pr/news?uid=1078&mod=document

I'm so glad to hear they are FINALLY threatening legal action and putting a stop to the rumors going around,

ever since Ateez got first place in kingdom!

Ateez Fighting!

• xx-jenn-xx

Changed the title of the thread from “KQ To Take Legal Action” to “KQ Threatens Legal Action”.
  • As they should

People were coming for ATEEZ for things that arent their fault AT ALL and inventing lies

Exactly We were getting so tired of it as Atiny's all of us. No one came at them for getting 5th the moment they got first suddenly ateez are liars, cheaters, thiefs etc. i'm so glad kq stepped up.

• Ateez's performance was stellar, and some people are afraid to admit that smh.

I'm so glad the company is taking a stand against the rumors! Much needed!

:cheersc:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Good. A company should always protect their artists against hateful commenters/comments.

• Am I missing something? That's from August 2020.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Exactly We were getting so tired of it as Atiny's all of us. No one came at them for getting 5th the moment they got first suddenly ateez are liars, cheaters, thiefs etc. i'm so glad kq stepped up.

They deserved the first place!!! I mean, did they not hear Jongho's High Note!!!!!!!!

• Ateez's performance was stellar, and some people are afraid to admit that smh.

I'm so glad the company is taking a stand against the rumors! Much needed!

:cheersc:

yesss

Good. A company should always protect their artists against hateful commenters/comments.

i agree

Am I missing something? That's from August 2020.

nope i just posted the wrong articles by accident

http://kqent.com/pr/news?uid=1078&mod=document

there

sorry about that

• how can someone call themselves an atiny and not know a damn thing going on with the group? even non hardcore atiny's know that ever since ateez placed first in kingdom they have been slandered all over youtube and social media. why else would kq write a statement like this? It's on their website under the news side. clearly some people aren't atnys.

http://kqent.com/pr/news?uid=1078&mod=document

they are accused of being priveledged by cj enm, they are accused of having under the table deals to get bigger stages, they are slandered and slammed all over social media, yet they have no deal with cj enm they aren't being handed anything special, and all their props were pretty much reused from old stages. But people still decided to slander them. Everyone knows this, even non atiny's.

and of course have fun trying to find the evidence ever since this statement was made, accounts went private, things were deleted, youtube videos taken down. any not being taken down anything negative said is being reported to kq and kq will take legal action. whether your watch kingdom or not, if you're an atiny who cares about ateez you should know what's been going down.

the only thing i mistakingly did earlier was paste the wrong links which confused people, however, nothing posted on this thread has been a mistake.

• No one said a word when they came 5th but all of a sudden they became Mnet's fav bcoz they came 1st in next round. Good thing that the company is taking legal action, it was much needed. Even in the budget issue, Ateez got all the flack when it was clearly said that 3 teams were aware of it.

exactly but no one did anything or said anything negative about the other 2 teams all they did was shit on Ateez. so disgusting.

• Yup, no hate to TBZ but underwater shooting was mentioned before the ep aired just like Ateez's one but everyone ignored that and continued with Ateez's hate train only.

or skz set up, and i'm certainly not hating on the groups it's not any of the groups faults. but no one barked about ateez taking 5th the moment they get 1st they are liars, cheaters, etc it's so ridiculous. they reused old props from their concerts maybe the most expensive thing was the kraken, it's just so upsetting to see people so stuck on creating wars for no reason that they will slander people who have done nothing wrong. At this point kingdom is just a big joke all i want is for every group to have fun, stay safe and enjoy themselves. It doesn't matter who wins or loses. I wish MNET would change how they do things and i also wish it wasn't up to fan votes for any future things.

• or skz set up, and i'm certainly not hating on the groups it's not any of the groups faults. but no one barked about ateez taking 5th the moment they get 1st they are liars, cheaters, etc it's so ridiculous. they reused old props from their concerts maybe the most expensive thing was the kraken, it's just so upsetting to see people so stuck on creating wars for no reason that they will slander people who have done nothing wrong. At this point kingdom is just a big joke all i want is for every group to have fun, stay safe and enjoy themselves. It doesn't matter who wins or loses. I wish MNET would change how they do things and i also wish it wasn't up to fan votes for any future things.

Yup, it was all mnet's fault for keeping the other three teams in dark. Kingdom being a mess is a big reality. I don't know how I'll handle the final round and whoever gets into bottom ranking into that, I'm already in love with all 3 teams.

• Yup, it was all mnet's fault for keeping the other three teams in dark. Kingdom being a mess is a big reality. I don't know how I'll handle the final round and whoever gets into bottom ranking into that, I'm already in love with all 3 teams.

i love most the teams on the show well sf9 and ateez are my top two i feel so bad for how sf9 is being done dirty. I would have thought they had better scores and a big fandom. They have been around for awhile with great music. So to see how they are being treated on the show just sucks. I'm glad there's no eliminations but i don't hope that this doesn't hurt/destroy some of the groups.

• they have reused their old props and basically only spent money for the kraken, but i hae even heard they have borrowed it, they didn't exceed the budget but haters are saying they had grand stage, even in MAMA they have nailed it with empty stage with Wonderland, them having connection with CJ ent, lots of small groups from small companies got investment from CJ, its not like ATEEZ is treated favorably

they are the youngest group on KINGDOM literally outselling everyone with their performance thats why haters trying to get them down i am glad KQ takes action quick, KQ best company

• i love most the teams on the show well sf9 and ateez are my top two i feel so bad for how sf9 is being done dirty. I would have thought they had better scores and a big fandom. They have been around for awhile with great music. So to see how they are being treated on the show just sucks. I'm glad there's no eliminations but i don't hope that this doesn't hurt/destroy some of the groups.

Typo in my above comment, I meant to say I love all the teams, not 3 teams.

I think it's affecting the morale of some teams. iKON keeps referring themselves as 6th place team and 5th place team and even though they were all smiley in the eps but I could tell that they're affected by the ranking. SF9's reaction to the first round ranking tells their whole story about how they felt. When Ateez got 5th place, they were really disappointed as well. TBZ, even though they're in middle but they still seems really disappointed, one member even said, "I want to die" over a mistake and it made me realise how much pressure they're feeling. I think the only teams who are not taking rankings to heart are BTOB n SKZ. SKZ are continuously ranking higher so its understandable why they're not that bothered but BTOB ranked 6th in judges evaluation in first round but they still took it well at least on camera.

• Typo in my above comment, I meant to say I love all the teams, not 3 teams.

I think it's affecting the morale of some teams. iKON keeps referring themselves as 6th place team and 5th place team and even though they were all smiley in the eps but I could tell that they're affected by the ranking. SF9's reaction to the first round ranking tells their whole story about how they felt. When Ateez got 5th place, they were really disappointed as well. TBZ, even though they're in middle but they still seems really disappointed, one member even said, "I want to die" over a mistake and it made me realise how much pressure they're feeling. I think the only teams who are not taking rankings to heart are BTOB n SKZ. SKZ are continuously ranking higher so its understandable why they're not that bothered but BTOB ranked 6th in judges evaluation in first round but they still took it well at least on camera.

honestly and i think majority will agree with me, BTOB is just there to have fun. Don't get me wrong they are doing a great job performing, but i think over all they are the reason the mood is a bit lightened they aren't bothered by anything it seems. Except jongho's vocals (light chuckle) lol. But I could really see the hurt in SF9's eyes. SF9 is one of my absolute favorite groups from their music to their choreography it is so shocking to me to see how low they rank not only are they respected artists but actors as well it's so shocking to me. The boyz do seem to be taking it hard as well they won RTK and probably didn't expect just how tough the competition would be. They have 2 heavy performance groups against them in RTK it felt like they were really at the top with their stages and executions but SKZ and Ateez they aren't a joke. I don't think they really knew what was coming, and i feel like they are over working or trying too hard. Ateez was def hurt getting that 5th place but they know that the fandom has worked hard for them as best as we can. which is why it sucks that fan voting has such an impact, Atiny isn't a big fandom at all. We always feel defeated when we try so hard. I mean i have unlimited internet and youtube premium every time they perform I wait for the performance and i stream it non stop 24/7 i mute the tab and i set it and forget it. That's the best i can do for them, as well as voting, however I don't have the patience to make a billion accounts to vote for them unfortunately. I just wish that fans weren't part of the voting or if they are, it's a low impact and not a high one.

At this point instead of stressing over what we can't do for Ateez, I just want them to get rest, be safe, don't get hurt, enjoy themselves, and do what's already happening...getting more recognition, everywhere. Their numbers have gone up everywhere since iKON did inception and since their own stages. Even if they don't win, I just want them to gain more fans and more respect. So many people shit on ateez all the time even before kingdom. I want people to really see them as they are, a group of 8 guys who compose, rap, dance, choreograph, sing, act etc. Not just another boring group. They bring me so much joy and happiness through their personalities and music. They've made me feel better in life in some situations. I've seen groups appreciate their fans, but not the way Ateez does. It speaks volumes to me when a Company wants to take legal action against malicious things and includes the fans feelings in it. Since i got into Kpop i've seen many notices like this...but none of them really take into account how the fans feel...it touched my heart when KQ wrote that. It makes me appreciate them even more. I hope the hate stops.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!