BBC issues another statement; has partnered with a top law firm to take legal action [Update]The accuser releases handwritten apology

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

20210223_190010.jpg

Apparently,the law firm is one of the top 3 firms in korea. The original post has also been deleted.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the accuser posted this now

I hope bbc goes all the way through as a warning to make sure something like this don't happen again.

• the accuser posted this now

I hope bbc goes all the way through as a warning to make sure something like this don't happen again.

What a joke I hope they fking sue her till she bankrupt

• Too late to regret now. This is not a light-weight accusation. I can't imagine what's going on in Chuu's mind right now....Affecting the other girls as well. I hope BBC goes the whole way. Need to set a example so that nobody with fake intention will try this again.

• To me this just seems like the person who was making accusations just got scared.

• Not the handwritten apology :pepe-clown-gear:

• What the heck!? She did all this just because they didn't get along. There were people I didn't get along with, but I don't go around saying they bullied me. Unbelievable. Thinking that the girls were probably crying over this.. Sue all of them and have no mercy BBC.

• olivias-plum

Changed the title of the thread from “BBC issues another statement; has partnered with a top law firm to take legal action against malicious rumours” to “BBC issues another statement; has partnered with a top law firm to take legal action [Update]The accuser releases handwritten apology”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!