Why didn't Sakura get the same opportunities as other popular Iz * One members?

• Is it because she is Japanese? That's the only reason I can think of.

I mean, she stayed in first place and debuted in second with no votes from Japan so she must have a great overall fandom.

It's the first time I've seen the most popular member get pushed aside like that and I'm not talking about lines and stuff because in the end they are a group.

I only remember seeing Sakura on a solo Korean show and that was a long time ago.

Does she have a solo magazine? Why doesn't she have a collaboration stage? Why was she thrown sideways in the last group photos?

Don't magazines want to work with her? Is it because she doesn't have a Korean company to push her? And in that case then, was there favoritism for the members with Korean companies?

Other members like Wonyoung, yena, minju, and yujin have all those solo activities, magazine covers, and show views without Iz * One as a group. I could understand when the member is not that popular (although it seems unfair to me the same) but why does that happen with the most popular member?

Maybe it is something useless to talk about because maybe they are going to separate but it is something that I still cannot understand ... Maybe I am just exaggerating but I will always see it strange ...

I also hope that now that Iz * One is over she can start getting everything that she couldn't get :love:

• does it matter she will continue to succeed post izone even without individual activities (maybe it was in their contract or something that they can't do individual activities until this year)

• Official Post

I'm pretty sure it's cause she's Japanese and wasn't fluent in Korean at first. I don't think the other members of Jline get solo opportunities either.

If PD48 showed us anything, it showed that she's basically the 2nd most popular member after Wonyoung. Yet she doesn't receive other opportunities like the other girls, and got the least lines and screentime in Panorama(their last song).

Hopefully her being in BH means more opportunities but BH is usually about that "Group Or Nothing" mentality \:

• I'm pretty sure it's cause she's Japanese and wasn't fluent in Korean at first. I don't think the other members of Jline get solo opportunities either.

If PD48 showed us anything, it showed that she's basically the 2nd most popular member after Wonyoung. Yet she doesn't receive other opportunities like the other girls, and got the least lines and screentime in Panorama(their last song).

Hopefully her being in BH means more opportunities but BH is usually about that "Group Or Nothing" mentality \:

She got casted to be on the Everyone's Kitchen show in December 2018 just a bit after IZ*One debut, so if her korean then was good enough for her to join a show with a complete korean cast alone then why would it suddenly be a problem later in when she would naturally have become better?

It's interesting how her lines and screentime in the mv's actually got worse instead of getting better comparing with the earlier songs

• Because mnet decided to push Wonyoung and Minju, it’s kinda sad how immediately 2020 came, they were giving so many opportunities to Wonyoung but Sakura had nothing. Wonyoung and Minju are my faves in Izone but the favouritism was just pretty obvious. Minju also became the second Center had solo pictorials, a stable mc job. It might’ve be starship and urban works contract with mnet. Anyway they did her dirty, her popularity became stagnant while Wonyoung and Minju grew despite her being more popular in the beginning

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Because mnet decided to push Wonyoung and Minju, it’s kinda sad how immediately 2020 came, they were giving so many opportunities to Wonyoung but Sakura had nothing. Wonyoung and Minju are my faves in Izone but the favouritism was just pretty obvious. Minju also became the second Center had solo pictorials, a stable mc job. It might’ve be starship and urban works contract with mnet. Anyway they did her dirty, her popularity became stagnant while Wonyoung and Minju grew despite her being more popular in the beginning

It is pretty obvious OTR pushed minju and wooyoung and left sakura out purposely, on their hidden agenda, whatever it is. Might be another corruption case

Cant see any reason when sakura got #2 and has one of the biggest fanbase, and yet OTR push the #11 as second centre (with tons of lines)

You people keep saying this but literally what has Wonyoung gotten pushed in?

Standing in the center? Obviously it's hers.. and not even that because she's been pushed out more for Minju since Violetta.

Magazines? They request the members they want.

Shows? They also request the members they want. And she's literally only had two solo ones since IZ*ONE has debuted, not even permanent positions on them like Minju, Yujin, Yena, Eunbi, and Sakura.

Brands/Shows want the most popular member, and Wonyoung is the most popular member in Korea. She's not "pushed", she's requested.

She's had no special arcades like the other members, no special recording behind for her song like the other members, hasn't had her song promoted like the other members.

She's literally gotten nothing else... so again what has Wonyoung gotten pushed in?

• So you think magazines didn’t request for Sakura, also you don’t need to be that popular in Korea to get requested. A lot of foreign idols that nowhere close to being popular in Korea have been cover girls.

Variety shows like Running man and knowing bros don’t request for people, the companies send them, running man didn’t request for Wonyoung, the company sent her there. Just like twice, Blackpink, red velvet etc.

The only time running man requested for someone was Jennie because her running man episode was legendary. Those shows Wonyoung went on was not requested by the PDs. Does she need special arcade, If she’s everywhere , she had special stages (3).

• So you think magazines didn’t request for Sakura, also you don’t need to be that popular in Korea to get requested. A lot of foreign idols that nowhere close to being popular in Korea have been cover girls.

Variety shows like Running man and knowing bros don’t request for people, the companies send them, running man didn’t request for Wonyoung, the company sent her there. Just like twice, Blackpink, red velvet etc.

The only time running man requested for someone was Jennie because her running man episode was legendary. Those shows Wonyoung went on was not requested by the PDs. Does she need special arcade, If she’s everywhere , she had special stages (3).

Sakura has had a solo endorsement and a solo magazine shoot before in the past, and as you typed this she got another solo magazine...

I didn't say you need to be the most popular, I said they want/prefer the most popular, because they sell/impact more. And those foreign idols get those cover girl jobs because again they're requested, they fit what the brand wants, even if they aren't popular.

That is not true, the more popular the member the better the show ratings, which is why shows want popular members. If the company could send any member they wanted it probably would've been Yena, the variety member.

Comparing IZ*ONE to the other three doesn't work. Twice, BP, and RV members are all popular in the GP, doesn't matter who they send, that is not the case for IZONE. Only Wonyoung is popular in the GP.

Also, Wonyoung had 2 special stages in IZONE's 2.5 years, not 3, one being OBVIOUSLY requested, who else could perform the damn maknae stage.

You guys are the ones claiming she's being pushed but the company, yet doesn't even have a single company made content from the company??

• Let me just say something real quick, Running man and Knowing bros don’t need idols that are popular for high ratings except you are Bts twice Exo and BP. The rest don’t matter. Running man is very popular with GP and most of their episodes with high ratings do not have guests so your point doesn’t stand. Have you not seen groups and individuals on knowing bros and running Man say “we told our company we want to be on this show” then they finally let them be on the show .

img.gif

• Let me just say something real quick, Running man and Knowing bros don’t need idols that are popular for high ratings except you are Bts twice Exo and BP. The rest don’t matter. Running man is very popular with GP and most of their episodes with high ratings do not have guests so your point doesn’t stand. Have you not seen groups and individuals on knowing bros and running Man say “we told our company we want to be on this show” then they finally let them be on the show .

Read again

I didn't say they NEEDED anyone, I said they WANTED.

RM and KB have high ratings, but do you see them feature nugu guest?

No. Because they bring in no extra ratings boost that benefit them.

Which why they guest popular ones.

So basically all you got from that was something I didn't say...

• No they don’t WANT and yes they have featured a lot of nugu guests so you are still not making a point. Just say you watched only the popular ones

img.gif

• It is pretty obvious OTR pushed minju and wooyoung and left sakura out purposely, on their hidden agenda, whatever it is. Might be another corruption case

Cant see any reason when sakura got #2 and has one of the biggest fanbase, and yet OTR push the #11 as second centre (with tons of lines)

Minju is better vocalist than sakura so better dancer

Thing

I remember her sk chinese fans attacked minju for teaser of panorama lol

Her visuel is chef kiss

Minju and wonyoung re only members with Busy schedule of modelling

EynIM_DU4AkmXro.jpeg.jpg

EynH0MJWgAAe295.png

EynFrLkWYAIi97w.jpeg.jpg

EybKACbU4AAjJIu.jpeg.jpg

EyCZ_OiXIAMskXD.jpeg.jpg

iv5tnnmz2wr61.jpg

EyZH0pbWEAskv7A.jpeg.jpg

EyPZ4F-WUAkZAC-.jpeg.jpg

• U dont need to state the obvious.

OTR has been pushing wooyoung and Minju, it is obvious they are getting the most promo and photoshoot.

On the other hand, Sakura is being sidelined

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!